TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi to go OFF-AIR

Posted: 5 years ago

TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi to go OFF-AIR!

By TellychakkarTeam

27 Mar 2019 09:24 AM

MUMBAI: Television is all about ratings. Channels are most likely to to take a decision to pull the plug on shows which aren't generating desired numbers.

While new tracks and time leaps have failed to revive several fiction shows, the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) yearly eats into their viewership.

And one of the shows which has been an early victim of the cricket league among many primary reasons is & TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi. According to the buzz, the show will be pulled off-air post the IPL season.

Friends, it's a sad sad news and ever since I read about it, I was feeling so disheartened. MHB has been an absolute marvel and in spite of certain lacunae and irrelevant plot-twists, it has constantly entertained us and provided us some truly beautiful episodes and storyline.
And it will be virtually impossible to find any other couple as beautiful, as perfect and as made-for-each-other as Akhilesh and Ira. We'll truly miss them for sure. 

But despite feeling sad, I'm also somewhat happy at the thought that the story will end in a proper manner. Now that the twists and turns are showing signs of unravelling and Akhira are gently drifting towards each other once more, it would be a torture for us to endure another leap or another twist to separate them, just to keep the serial running.

Instead, it's much better to end it on a sweet note. 

❤️
Every good thing come for a short period... & this is true in case of MHB... It's difficult to find any other couple as beautiful as Akhira... But I'm happy that instead of unnecessary dragging they will end it on a proper note... Thank you karan & jiya for giving us Akhira... & all the beautiful memories of Akhira... 
I dont think its true..There are two other shows which are having less trp than MHB!!Also MHB is having the same trps with other two shows too..So why only MHB going off air??Then 4 more shows have to shut down along with MHB😆
1hr ago news came that MHB is going off air??  They put question mark??  & shows producers said that they are unaware about it & they didn't received any intimation from channel & they said their show is doing well... 
How sad when I was just beginning to enjoy an Indian serial again.
Ira and Akhilesh make a lovely pair, something that is non existent in other Indian tv serials. 
Oh well, all good things do come to an end, I suppose.  
News is not confirmed yet because if &tv wants to close shows based on TRP rating then they should close other shows who have less TRP than MHB...& shows producers said that they didn't recieved any noticification yet...
Originally posted by Milky-Way

Friends, it's a sad sad news and ever since I read about it, I was feeling so disheartened. MHB has been an absolute marvel and in spite of certain lacunae and irrelevant plot-twists, it has constantly entertained us and provided us some truly beautiful episodes and storyline.
And it will be virtually impossible to find any other couple as beautiful, as perfect and as made-for-each-other as Akhilesh and Ira. We'll truly miss them for sure. 

But despite feeling sad, I'm also somewhat happy at the thought that the story will end in a proper manner. Now that the twists and turns are showing signs of unravelling and Akhira are gently drifting towards each other once more, it would be a torture for us to endure another leap or another twist to separate them, just to keep the serial running.

Instead, it's much better to end it on a sweet note. 

❤️
True Milky. EK aur baba ek aur leap na re baba 😆...par dont know miko yeh news pe pura yakeen nahi ho raha 😆
Guys but the producers are saying they are still unaware about it they didn't recieved any notice yet 
Phew!
I hope this show goes on for a long time.  I enjoyed today's episode and it is getting mercurial now.  I also hope those bungling fools (Kunika and Devina) get their comeuppance soon.