•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
The holi play between abeer and mishti was very cute . 
Abeers work , too good . Running a ngo and helping out widows. 

Kuhu is too annoying and oversmart ..kunal is just too adorable ..

Naman drama should be over soon, not before meenakshi sees her in full form . Rajshri was doing this to protect mishti from the humiliation . Good enough . 

Lastly ,the rishta thing . Who keeps the meeting and do shadi talks on the holi day? Both kunal and kuhu were drunk ..this is how they meet for the first time ? What will the families think of her ? Too dramatic. Thankfully the rishtas are in the right place . Kuhu for kunal and abeer for mishti (which might happen later ) ..finally i am getting good vibes from it . 
you forgot to mention jasmeet. she was as annoying as ever! 
I love background music for Abir-Mishti. 
Kuhu will get more annoying in marriage track because she is not going to like that both marriage will take place on same day.
She said today "atleast mari life mai kuch to mera akele ka rehene do"
Good epi.
Hope they won't stretch this Naman drama😈
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

you forgot to mention jasmeet. she was as annoying as ever! 
I love background music for Abir-Mishti. 
I think the earlier Jasmeet was much much better
this one is too annoying
Originally posted by maaneet_forever

Kuhu will get more annoying in marriage track because she is not going to like that both marriage will take place on same day.
She said today "atleast mari life mai kuch to mera akele ka rehene do"
I hope the marriage track doesnt have 2 marriages at one time

Kuhu kunal can get married as early as possible
but I dont want abhir Mishti marriage any time soon
Originally posted by _charu_

The holi play between abeer and mishti was very cute . 
Abeers work , too good . Running a ngo and helping out widows. 

Kuhu is too annoying and oversmart ..kunal is just too adorable ..

Naman drama should be over soon, not before meenakshi sees her in full form . Rajshri was doing this to protect mishti from the humiliation . Good enough . 

Lastly ,the rishta thing . Who keeps the meeting and do shadi talks on the holi day? Both kunal and kuhu were drunk ..this is how they meet for the first time ? What will the families think of her ? Too dramatic. Thankfully the rishtas are in the right place . Kuhu for kunal and abeer for mishti (which might happen later ) ..finally i am getting good vibes from it . 
@ BOLD
I didnt like the pairing
Kunal is too good and sweet
Kuhu is extra smart
What is jasmeet doing here ?  Flag bearer of foot in the mouth. I just heard that she wanted to have jalebis. Ab koi itna bhi dumb nai hota, unless she had bhang . 

Guys kuhu is too annoying and the actress is just overdoing  it. The point is, there should a valid reason behind her jealousy.  why does she act weird? what exactly did mishti snatch from her ? They could have showed great bonding between mishti and kuhu, like akshara and varsha. 
I agree , Holi episode was worth watching.
And its quite funny Kuhu & Kunal were drunk when they met , they didn't even say yes to the marriage. Yet both the families are jumping to fix it right way.
Like Meenakshi said I believe both the brothers will be married off the same day. Abeer & Mishti will get married soon , so will Kunal , I hope and I pray that Kunal doesn't get married to Kuhu.
Nai yar abeer r mishi ki shadi itni jaldi na hi ho to better hai... Bt i like kuhu n kunal pairing..  Yeah agree kunal is more smarter then her... She is annoying