Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

KZK2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussion Thread 27 Mar 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Spotting AnuPre playing Holi Moh asks Anu to play holi with Kom

Pre gets high after spiked thandayi

Episode begins with Niv busy ordering waiters to offer thandayi to every one .
Anu manages to persuade Niv to let him put colours on her ... professes his love for her ..wants to play wet holi 
She asks him not to get over excited ..walks away 
.leaving him disappointed ... but the moment she throws a smile at him ..he is on cloud nine .

Anu watches Pre so happy with her mother .. he loves to watchbher smiling face .. he wants her to keep smiling all the time ..he wants.to play Holi with her ..nive n proper ..because she was the one who had filled his life with colours ... God knows whether he will ever get this chance ever again ... stares at Pre 

Picks up fist full of dry pink colour ..stealthily proceeds towards pre 
She notices him ... she is shocked when she finds he was not aiming at her ..but at Pam...who was right  behind her ..
Anu -Pam mastiful naughty Holi..
 Anu pretends he was playing Holin with pam.but accidentally throws pichkari at Pre twice ...she gets angry n picks up Pichkari n sprays wet colour on Anu ... angrily warns him ...if he does this next time she will take revenge ... Anu coolly replies ...ok he will see ...
Veena cant stop laughing watching the two throwing wet colours at eachother ... all this is witnessed by Fuming disapproving Moh .

Anu is all smiles as he walks away ...

Moh reprimands Anu to watch out ..no colour from his hand should fall on Pre ..or she will MU him .. encourages him.to play Holi with Pam and Kom .

Pam then reveals to Anu  that he  knew Anu secretly yearned for AnuPre Holi thats why he was loitering around Pre 
Anu understands this n thanks him ...

Kom is preparing spl thandayi ..it will keep one intoxicated for three full days .. one will forget what one  had spoken or done 
This wil help her oust Pre from AnuKom lives ... Pre had spoilt her HM 
.now Kom will spoil Pre's whole life ..fumes Kom ...

RONIT locates shivi alone n forces himself on her on the  pretext of playing Holi ... she pushes him away disgustedly ..struggles to get away ..but he forcibly puts colours n gets touchy ... he appears slightly high on bhaang ...says she belonged only to him ...Shivi shouts NO !!! struggles to fight him.off ...SH IVI gets very scared ... Anu comes there n rescues Shivi from Ronit's unwanted assault.. .. Asks Ronit to understand when a girl says NO that means NO 
Ronit protests it was holi..n no one could refuse today ... bura na mano holi hai ..one could do what one wanted !!!
anu warns in no uncertain terms ..be it holi or diwali ..a girl's NO means NO 
Ronit then pretends to be disappointed with Shivi's behaviour ..he goes off looking for Mish

anu helps Shivi clean up ..requeats her not to tell Pre about this incident 
as his family will get more disgraced 

anu does not want pre to know he helped her sister ... she will come to know he cared for them 

KoM ARRIVES WITH HER THANDAYI ..OFFERS EVERY ONE ..ASKS ALL TO ENJOY FORGETTING ALL PAST EMNITIES ... SHE SHARES WITH MISH hER EVIL PLANS WITH PRE 

KoMi WATch as Pre picks up a glass of that spl thamdayi 
..but shivi comes n snatches that glass ... Pre snatches it back saying she never sharws what belonged to her ...
kom is finally relieved as Pre picks up her glasd n downs half of it ...Kom whispers to Mish that her job was done...

anu watches Pre having thandayi  ..he wants to drink out of  that same glass ... kya pata phir yeh mauka mile ya na mile ... quietly picks ip tje half filled glass n walks away .mish is watching.all this n is thankful that Anu saved pre 
.now she will neither be  out of her senses nor her life be spoilt 

anu watches Pre fondly n atbher half filled glass .. he notixes he lipstick mark on the rim ...puts his lips on that mark n drinks up ...KEEPING His EYES GLUED on  TO PRE LOVINGLY 
PAM.COMES N TEASES HIM OVER ...WHAT WAS TRANSPIRING BETWEEN ANUPRE ... ANU DRINKING FROM HER GLASS ... ANU  SMILES ..PAM PULLS HIS LEGS ... ANU- PAM MOMENT OF BROMANCE N SUPPORT ..
ANU DRINKS UP

Pre Vee disapproving  glare as they spot Ronit at the venue ..Shivi is very scared ...
Kom stands before Ron n warns sharma family ...
.. Veena wants to leave ..Prewants them to stay awhile .. Shivi makes excuses .veena asks her to get auto rickshaw ...
Mish notices Ronit following Shivshe stops him but he snubs her ..mish failed to get what she desired ..now she ned not spoil his plans..
n goes after Shivi
mish is disgusted that didu n Ronit were hell bent to destroy Sharma sisters lives ...

ronit wants to avenge his insult from shivi... arrival of veena thwarts his plans ... he stares at shivi n thinks she will never escape Ronit ChoubEy ...
He ANGRILY MUTTERS THAT SINCE CHILDHOOD HE ALWAYS GOT WHAT EVER HE WANTED ..HE WILL GET SHIVANI TOO ..NOTHING wILL STOP HIM ...

AT PARTY KOM ASKS MiSH ..WHy WAS PRE NOT GETTING AFECTED BY THE THANDAYI ??
MISH RECOLLECTS HOW AnU HAD PICKED UP PRE'S GLASS ..BUT SHE REMAINS QUIET ABOUT IT ..

Kom fumes that she was supposed to keep watch on Pre .. Mish exclaims that she got distracted as Ronit was here n he had  gone after Shivi 
.. kom says if he went aftr shivi he could ...because what ever Kom n Ron did were always right .
while Mish was useless ..
Mish disapproves of Didu.

Pre is looking for her missing glass. .Kom secretly replaces.a new one ...pre picks it up 

Last few mins 
Pre confronts Kom for fiddling/tamperig with her glass of drink ...it was half empty but now it became full !!!

Kom says she was a good host
 she got everyone's drink glasses topped  up

Pre taunts ..was she on a waiter's role today 

pre is suspicious but drinks the glass of thandayi 
.kom watches wih a smirk
she thinks this glass of drink will ruin Pre's entire life ..she could think what she wanted to ...

precap
anuPre sizzling  hot romantic holi under bhaang intoxication 

he asks what was spl.about her 
she is all smiles as she reveals she was pregnant 
their baby was in her woumb 

anu is taken aback 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For the first time on pg1! Super excited and happy for the upcoming.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me, Everyday on the first page. Once we come back in the morning, nothing left to discuss. πŸ˜† Thank you Suta for the update πŸ‘ Edited by Arshig8 - 5 years ago
jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshig8

Me, Everyday on the first page. Once we come back in the morning, nothing left to discuss. πŸ˜† Thank you Suta for the update πŸ‘

Hey Arshi I was missing u..
Where hv u been now a days..
Dint see ur any comment..

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshig8

Me, Everyday on the first page. Once we come back in the morning, nothing left to discuss. πŸ˜† Thank you Suta for the update πŸ‘

Exactly... I am telling this early release have ruined a lot of things..

Sleep pattern
Cant even participate in discussions anymore!!

HOTSTAR India 😑
jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Sleep pattern

HOTSTAR India 😑

Aree do participate na...Just share ur views ...
Discussions goes on till nite...

Miss u both...
Arshig8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jswati200988

Hey Arshi I was missing u..
Where hv u been now a days..
Dint see ur any comment..

πŸ€— aww that's so sweet yr. I was busy with work commitments.
As I said in my comment, with this early uploads we are ( uk wasis ) not aboe to participate in any discussion. would love to discuss but kya karen?
Arshig8 thumbnail

Sleep pattern

HOTSTAR India 😑

Exactly, I am.waking in midnight and reading the updates. Too tired to participate at that time. πŸ˜• Missing those discussions. Maybe we Will have to start a new thread THE MOST INACTIVE MEMBER OF THE GROUP. πŸ˜† my name definitely appears in that πŸ˜†
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sleep pattern

HOTSTAR India 😑

samme my sleep pattern got ruined all because of discussingπŸ˜† i check every sec nowπŸ˜†
priya185 thumbnail
hotstar are only releasing earlier for more money
many people do not know it releases this early even if they are premium users