•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends sorry couldn't post anything yesterday those who know me know that I am unwell from last few days and yesterday was such a day. But for yesterday's episode I am posting now. 

Assumption and reality are 2 different things we assume that we are right but that's not the case every time. Abir and Nanu are the well  wishers of kunal . Kunal had a major heartbreak last holi so they want him to settle down and mend his heart. But it is real I mean does kunal wants this . Does he know that they all are thinking about his marriage. Is marriage is the solution for everything. ? Is he ready to move on. ? Abeer don't like he follows his mother blindly when he can see how Meenakshi manipulate things. Meenakshi is manipulative kunal doesn't want to get married so isn't it an injustice to the girl who will be his bride ? . I know you may not agree with me but these are my thoughts. The alliance comes to maheshwari family and specially for Kuhu as Misti is not a family member. Kuhu is damn excited to meet kunal after searching for him. Oh my god does this girl have brains ðŸ˜¡ it's not about dating but marriage whereas Mishti is taking it seriously and thinking that she doesn't know him at all. 

On the other hand Meenakshi is disgusted at the thought that Abeer and Nanu has planned kunal's marriage and she want the girl of her choice for him. I mean after 18 we can decide about the government so why not about our life. Maybe she is a control freak and doesn't like thing out of her control. But kunal seems  be her puppet not son as there is a difference between son and slave whereas Abeer is a son but her mother is his maasi who cares for him. I think how brutally Meenakshi crushed the ring maybe that's how she broke the alliance for kunal last year and after that she dug him in business for her own benefit . Nanu tried to give her piece of mind but she assume that she is right. I know maybe there are not right as they should ask kunal about it but at least they are thinking about his happiness.

Mishti play colors with everyone and takes a pic of her perfect family. Her moment and for the first time Kuhu also comes out to play but she is again self centered and kunal dedicated to his mother but Abeer doesn't want Meenakshi to spoil his life again hence he spoil his coffee and yes it's cheap in front of life . So waiting for next episode.