Posted: 5 years ago

I really want this post to make it to twitter and clearly to CVS that by no means we want Pari to be scapegoat for anything. 

The girl already is guilt stricken and I don't want it to get worst by her marrying veer ,at any cost...If they develop liking and then form relationship it's okay, if Mishaan is already couple and confirmed .

In either ways I want her to be independent and definitely not scapegoat... And y sacrifice? Already closure was given to characters in S1...Also no need for baggage... 
Is there any official announcement of Pari-Veer? We need not worry till we get one.
It might be misleading..
Promo and precap ki tarahπŸ˜†
Exactly she has not done anything wrong so why should she suffer and sacrifice her happiness. She has suffered a lot already for no reasons at all. The least they can show is her happiness and she leads her life on her own terms. About the Veer-Pari angle,I don't think it's true and it's the result of overthinking.

Who said Veer and Pari are getting married?
mishali just think...

veer is best among three...he is well educated -well mannered -well settled man...and he got lovely family...he treats his fiancee with utmost respect...

he and his family respects and treats honewali bahu very well..

if pari ends in this family i am very happy...mistis loss is pari gain...

i am ready for veer and pari story if cvs give us proper development between these two...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Ayesha05

Exactly she has not done anything wrong so why should she suffer and sacrifice her happiness. She has suffered a lot already for no reasons at all. The least they can show is her happiness and she leads her life on her own terms. About the Veer-Pari angle,I don't think it's true and it's the result of overthinking.

lol totally agree πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rajh

mishali just think...

veer is best among three...he is well educated -well mannered -well settled man...and he got lovely family...he treats his fiancee with utmost respect...

he and his family respects and treats honewali bahu very well..

if pari ends in this family i am very happy...mistis loss is pari gain...

i am ready for veer and pari story if cvs give us proper development between these two...

Ya I know, but it has to be organically dear, not forcibly that's all I want. Agreed with your points 
Originally posted by Squadmishali

Ya I know, but it has to be organically dear, not forcibly that's all I want. Agreed with your points 

if cvs bring pari and veer together  then also cvs will develop there story correctly for sure...cvs are not going  wrong with pari story so far..so i have faith in cvs...they are not going to butcher pari character for sure...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
Are you discussing any fan fiction? πŸ˜†
Sacrifice and compromise are not there in her genes and blood. Who is asking her to feel guilty? If someone discuss about kaali kartoot of kundini, she's taking it to herself and running to shed tears. Not anyone else, she needs to stop going on unnecessary guilt trips. She should understand that it's not her fault if her parents were pathetic.