Kumkum Bhagya

New tc article- purab-aliya married

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
WTH 😡 Purab apparently married aliya during the course of the leap. Why? Why do these evil girls or even once evil girls continue to get what they want at the expense of positive characters in kumkum bhagya? Don't tell me they killed off disha or disha and purab are divorced? 🤢 Honestly aliya still doesn't deserve purab even if she turns into a so-called positive character. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So they probably will show Disha dying due to some terminal illness and out of goodness of her heart she requests Purab to not remain single but fullfill Aliya's wishes and marry her. That is my prediction for now.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: pfalcon1949

So they probably will show Disha dying due to some terminal illness and out of goodness of her heart she requests Purab to not remain single but fullfill Aliya's wishes and marry her. That is my prediction for now.

🤢😡 Evil always wins in indian telly land. 
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Seriously? Disha is annoying AF but marrying Purab off to Aliya is hilarious...no other show on this planet can normalize such stuff like KKB. 
I always had high hopes for Aliya but anyway cest la vie
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Aliya's cold blooded murder of Bullbull goes unpunished among many other crimes of her. Wow! 
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Good Heavens! 
So, did Kumkum Bhagya strike thrice for Purab? Or was Disha also given Sunny respectfully and asked to get out because, she questioned Abhi babu or Purab? Or are Disha and Aliya job sharing being Purab's wife? Or Purab is now the altruistic Abhi, who is bestowing the suhagan status to bechari, spinster Aliya, at the request of Daadis. Why should Abhi be the only one getting praises as a bestower of suhagan status for jobless, highclass, cringeworthy criminals. Purab can also be the social worker😡

Wait, is Disha still there in the show? I wish she is there and has to go through what Pragya went through for all the lectures she gave about being a "good, loyal wife"😡
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They seem to have a son together ; Aryan lol 
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
in previous leap BT team promised WIFE tag to actress L, this leap did same to S 😵 marriage & Kumkumbhagya title mockery in the show remains the same..👎🏼ultimately as a practice low life unpunished free loader vulgar criminals are forgiven & elevated to luxuriously dominate Mehra inmates and the show.
Dorianne thumbnail
Purab has been more dutiful to the Mehra family than the Arora's.  Do not know what happened to Disha, but now he has two sad memories to his list, Bulbul and Disha.

With the title kumkum bhagya, when fans have been eagerly waiting for the past 5 years for all the criminal activities to get over, criminals to get caught and Abhigya to stay together as one happy family fighting odds together, what do they get, repeated success to criminals and evil and repeated sufferings and hardships to the good.  Here the good who is rich is able to live happily forgetting the past, Abhi, but the good who is middle class, Pragya, has to suffer alone with no family except for her daughter and some new makeshift Bheeji and granddaughter.  What does ekta have in mind, that is the million dollar question, what does she want to prove, is she thrusting all her personal values on to the show because to her devotion to God is important which she keeps showing in all her serials elaborately but following the devotion with good deeds cannot be seen in her serials, she favours only bad and immoral people.  She values illicit relationships so much, is this a reflection of some sort the fans have to gauge? 
No relationship has been given the due respect it deserved, which is so contrary to the title Kumkum bhagya.  Now she has brought up teenage bullshit bhagya with the 20 year leap.

I just want ekta to put an end to Pragya's character and relieve Sriti.  Abhi/Shabir can carry on since he is her friend and she can pair him with the new Meera character and carry the story forward.  This is from me, who am a very very ardent diehard Abhigya fan but cannot see Abhigya relationship still hanging in threads with no sense of respect or integrity.  But until Sriti is in the story as Pragya, I will keep updating myself with KKB's progress😭
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Purab dnt deserve bulbul l disha  i hope u hv a better married with criminal girl  😆 Edited by mishaan - 5 years ago