•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
So Kaira milan as expected had same understanding Naira...who can never stay angry at her Kartik...she was somewhere right...nobody tried to understand his condition and circumstances everyone blamed him..they all left responsibility of four lives on him...he went through the grief of losing their baby alone after holding her...what he did was seemingly for baby Krish too...but...it was wrong to carry on with the baby swap with the lie that Krish is Kaira's baby...to ensure Naira's safety he wronged Keerti...he separated biological parents from their child...which was wrong...than he left same Naira for whom he did something his rational self will never do (baby swapping) at alter for Keerti's happiness...
she forgave him before her memory loss understanding his situation but saying "you weren't at fault" that also repeatedly was illogical...this one dialogue for me lessened the impact of Kaira milan...which could have been perfect if the dialogue was "you were at fault but nobody tried to understand ur situation...ur grief...u apologized repeatedly but wasn't forgiven...nobody asked what u went through when u get to know our child died after being in ur arms a few moments ago...when ur entire world collapsed in few seconds...u were wrong...but we humans make mistakes and become selfish to protect our love one's"...who would say Kartik wasn't at fault at all?...Is he god that he can never be wrong??...maybe for Naira and for writers he is...but I like human version of Kartik more...the person who can make mistakes...who can hold onto pain and grudges (for Manish, Suwarna and even Naira)...who can conceal his real feelings (during JKG)...who loved Naira with her passion for dance (always)...who can own upto his mistakes and can apologize to Kiran so Naira's performance won't get affected...who trusted his wife when she was accused of adultery...who has been a faithful husband & never gave Naira's place to anyone...started giving Suwarna cold shoulder when she tried to fix his alliance with Ashi even after Kaira's divorce...he went against his family for her several times...or went against her for his family...but the fact is baby swapping can't be justified...specifically the way it was carried forward...separating baby from his biological parents that also without their knowledge can't be justified as the lie was carried forward for almost a month...they could have shown a proper buildup or his conversation with Dr. Sharma where he was advised not to give Naira any kind of shock...but merely her dialogue "main mar jao gi" made him swap babies and deprive two mothers...one of happiness...other of mourning...his mistake/sin/crime whatever it was can't be termed "right" no matter what...also what disappointed me the most was...Kaira won't seriously mourn for their first born's death together?...she was their child...their flesh and blood...I thought whenever Naira will regain her memory she will forgive Kartik and will ask about their daughter...but there was not even a single word for daughter...no pain, no sense of loss, no mourning...they didn't held any pain for losing their first born?...though liked Shivin's performance...Shivi's voice modulation while conversing with Kartik that shivering voice that held pain...but am disappointed in Naira...who is only Kartik's lover and wife an understanding life partner who forgave her husband long before for decision he took in a weak moment ...he was actually treated badly by Naksh and Manish for long time...wasn't even allowed to meet his wife...she considered about pain Kartik went through as husband, brother and father...his guilt...but what about mother who lost her baby?...mother Naira...who went against Kartik even threatened to leave him when he signed abortion papers...the first born is forgotten by the mother...

CVs u can't cash on Shivin's performance and chemistry with no logic in half of the dialogues...
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago
Completely agree. Naira could have just said I forgive you instead of saying you didn't do anything wrong. Many people justified Kartik's actions as his love for Naira. He forgets to distinguish between right and wrong when it comes to Naira and her health because she is his life, his priority. He chose Naira over their unborn baby, over his sister who was in coma and even over his daughter who didn't get the goodbye she deserved bc Kartik hid about her existence for Naira's sake. Call it Kartik's obsessive love or wtv, his actions couldn't be justified but where he was coming from could be (if you are looking for reasons to justify it that is). As for Naira thinking what he did was right, is mind boggling bc it seems she has forgotten about her baby's death, about her brother's suffering.
Yes Kartik can be forgiven (he has to be for the story to move forward) but don't justify his actions, don't idolise him and his love which is borderline toxic.

I loved the scene bc honestly it had been too long since we got the happy Kaira and Kartik was finally freed from the guilt but that's just my fangirl side talking. I really wished Naira was given better dialogues.

Still hoping against my better judgment that once this honeymoon phase ends, we get at least a scene where Kaira talk about their daughter, Naira asks Kartik what she looked like, how did it feel to hold her, and then both have a breakdown. There has to be something. Don't show us Kaira getting married for the tenth time if there is no progress in their relationship. They lost a baby! A baby who came into this world, was held by her father. I would have understood their nonchalant attitude if it would have been a miscarriage but she was freaking alive. I still don't understand why cvs did that. Could have just said Naira gave birth to a still born.

In the upcoming, Kartik asks Naira if she's coming home and she's jokes about her bonding with Krish and how she can't leave him. Idk that makes me feel uneasy thinking that baby swap and the motherly bonding is now being treated as a joke.

Ngl would continue watching the show for Shivin and kaira scenes, but would be so disappointed if Kaira are shown to live in their happy bubble despite their loss.
Originally posted by Fari_15

Completely agree. Naira could have just said I forgive you instead of saying you didn't do anything wrong. Many people justified Kartik's actions as his love for Naira. He forgets to distinguish between right and wrong when it comes to Naira and her health because she is his life, his priority. He chose Naira over their unborn baby, over his sister who was in coma and even over his daughter who didn't get the goodbye she deserved bc Kartik hid about her existence for Naira's sake. Call it Kartik's obsessive love or wtv, his actions couldn't be justified but where he was coming from could be (if you are looking for reasons to justify it that is). As for Naira thinking what he did was right, is mind boggling bc it seems she has forgotten about her baby's death, about her brother's suffering.
Yes Kartik can be forgiven (he has to be for the story to move forward) but don't justify his actions, don't idolise him and his love which is borderline toxic.

I loved the scene bc honestly it had been too long since we got the happy Kaira and Kartik was finally freed from the guilt but that's just my fangirl side talking. I really wished Naira was given better dialogues.

@bold dialogues could be much better...but writers tried their level best to support their pathetic idea of baby swap track...yes it relieving to see Kartik being freed from guilt but he had more of complain than guilt in his conversation with god...I wanted to see him crying and accepting his mistake infront of god...without talking about how unfair god is with them...still he spoke whatever was in his heart...

Still hoping against my better judgment that once this honeymoon phase ends, we get at least a scene where Kaira talk about their daughter, Naira asks Kartik what she looked like, how did it feel to hold her, and then both have a breakdown. There has to be something. Don't show us Kaira getting married for the tenth time if there is no progress in their relationship. They lost a baby! A baby who came into this world, was held by her father. I would have understood their nonchalant attitude if it would have been a miscarriage but she was freaking alive. I still don't understand why cvs did that. Could have just said Naira gave birth to a still born. 
I wish they have a conversation regarding their baby...how Kartik held her conversed with her...even told her u got saved because u are like ur mama...its not that Naira was given dialogues regarding baby yet the connection with her pain of losing her baby wasn't developed...her emotional breakdown would have developed connection with viewers that's for sure...but writers kept that conversation relevant to Kaira only...her pent up emotions and trauma led to memory loss...she must have a breakdown...writers should have considered the base of memory loss in mind...maybe we will get it some other time...

In the upcoming, Kartik asks Naira if she's coming home and she's jokes about her bonding with Krish and how she can't leave him. Idk that makes me feel uneasy thinking that baby swap and the motherly bonding is now being treated as a joke. 

Sadly, they made mockery of bonds and relationships...with endless character flips...

Ngl would continue watching the show for Shivin and kaira scenes, but would be so disappointed if Kaira are shown to live in their happy bubble despite their loss.
I am just giving them the benefit of the doubt that since Kaira met after quite a long time, they really just wanted to ignore all their grievances and embrace each other.

Tragedy did strike them, but they wanted to cherish and take in what was there in front of them at that moment, that was each other's love and concern.

Maybe once the initial high would die down they would be shown discussing the real issues. Does Naira not want to know why Kartik broke the marriage?

I am quite doubtful tbh because this is exactly what happened during divorce as well. There were so many harsh exchanges, but in the end, everything was brushed under the rug. That's what the cvs do every single time when it comes to Kaira Milan.
What irks me the most is naira no longer tries to guide kartik on the right and turns a blind eye to his mistakes and says oh its not ur fault u did it for me 
so if he murders someone shel go hold his hand and say its not ur fault its that persons fault for breathing

also would have appreciated her saying u did wrong but i understand why u did it 

she ddn she just praised him again 

why is kartik praised for no reason like this

saying he is perfect doesnt make him so

I am just giving them the benefit of the doubt that since Kaira met after quite a long time, they really just wanted to ignore all their grievances and embrace each other.

Tragedy did strike them, but they wanted to cherish and take in what was there in front of them at that moment, that was each other's love and concern.

Maybe once the initial high would die down they would be shown discussing the real issues. Does Naira not want to know why Kartik broke the marriage?

I am quite doubtful tbh because this is exactly what happened during divorce as well. There were so many harsh exchanges, but in the end, everything was brushed under the rug. That's what the cvs do every single time when it comes to Kaira Milan.

After divorce track there was progress in their relationship but than baby swap ruined it...Now CVs shouldn't show Kaira's misunderstanding-milan for atleast one year...if they want to take the show forward...show them samaj sevak...show Gayu-Samarth wedding...whatever πŸ€”...but one more separation-milan rinse repeat for nth time...even Kaira fans will give up...

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

What irks me the most is naira no longer tries to guide kartik on the right and turns a blind eye to his mistakes and says oh its not ur fault u did it for me 
so if he murders someone shel go hold his hand and say its not ur fault its that persons fault for breathing

also would have appreciated her saying u did wrong but i understand why u did it 

Exactly...u did wrong but I understand why u did it would be far far better than saying what u did was right...

she ddn she just praised him again 

why is kartik praised for no reason like this

should have praised him for calling off wedding too...tumne kuch galat nahi kiya...seriously?...though Shivin's chemistry and proximity was fire but because of pathetic dialogues couldn't re-watch it...

saying he is perfect doesnt make him so

I don't understand why he has to be perfect?...why can't he take wrong decisions?...they made him realize his mistake and apologize after divorce track...Naira didn't say what u did was right...this time CVs tried to justify his actions or better say baby swap track...
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

nobody can relate with such a life as kartik
doesnt go to work 
stays rich
commits crimes
faces no consequences 

and still is praised 

as if he is ghandi

πŸ˜•

kaira vivaah 1 tracks were better

Naira told him when he did wrong...

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

nobody can relate with such a life as kartik
doesnt go to work 
stays rich
commits crimes
faces no consequences 

and still is praised 

as if he is ghandi

πŸ˜•

kaira vivaah 1 tracks were better

Naira told him when he did wrong...

Its actually really funny that since the introduction of pregnancy, Kartik is the only one who has been committing crimes from forging Naira's signature to stealing the baby, yet somehow, every character including Keesh and Naira ended up saying sorry to him πŸ˜†

Its actually really funny that since the introduction of pregnancy, Kartik is the only one who has been committing crimes from forging Naira's signature to stealing the baby, yet somehow, every character including Keesh and Naira ended up saying sorry to him πŸ˜†

Just now when krish talks hel say sorry to kartik for being stealableπŸ˜†

Kartik's apology saga show