•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
How did Jasmeet become sooo annoying. She is giving negative vibe. She was very postive last season. Anyway i guess they will do the same with varsha as well. Make her grey and be insecure about mishti. 
Dont want varsha to turn grey and insecure. jasmeet is enough to irritate.
May be jasmeet is worried that now mishti will also have right on family's wealth and she is inscure about her son's future.

we also have ben ba who is very manipulative and ketki 's mother who is very jealous and i am sure she will not leave any chance to create drama. These 3 characters can create enough misunderstanding turning varsha grey is not required at this point.

I am really doubtful how kuhu character will shape right now she is just jealous but if someone misguided her she can turn negative
Jasmeet was positive but even in YRKKH she was grey for a bit,

And they better not make Varsha negative. She's cutooo! <3
Varsha was always a decent and elegant person. Jasmeet comes from a Punjabi family and the original actress has been replaced for this show. She was always more outspoken. I don't get who is her husband because I don't see him on the show.
Jasmeet was Karishma's (Mishti's mother's) best friend. It was during Anshu and Jasmeet's marriage that Karishma met Naman.
Oh no I hope they dont turn Varsha grey :( she was the sweetestt character in yrkkh whenever I watched over the years! 
Though the storyline and why she may turn grey that you have suggested isnt implausible... property/rishta drama does seem to be coming up... sigh! 

Ps- is this a good place to ask where Ananya-Varsha and Shaurya's daughter- is now?? 
Originally posted by jasleen-tsmsp

Oh no I hope they dont turn Varsha grey :( she was the sweetestt character in yrkkh whenever I watched over the years! 
Though the storyline and why she may turn grey that you have suggested isnt implausible... property/rishta drama does seem to be coming up... sigh! 

Ps- is this a good place to ask where Ananya-Varsha and Shaurya's daughter- is now?? 

@Bold: Omggg yes, where is Ananya? She was also a cutieee. :') Did Shaurya-Varsha (and the CVs) forget about her?! 
And for all the sibling rivalry/jealousy and Kuhu acting like she is the only kid they've ever had, was she the same with her own older sister too? 
Originally posted by RapChick101

@Bold: Omggg yes, where is Ananya? She was also a cutieee. :') Did Shaurya-Varsha (and the CVs) forget about her?! 
And for all the sibling rivalry/jealousy and Kuhu acting like she is the only kid they've ever had, was she the same with her own older sister too? 

Ananya is married. She must be in her sasural

All the missing character will make appearance in wedding track i guess

I watch yrkkh on n of but i dont remember that they have explore ananya n kuhu relation
Originally posted by maaneet_forever

Ananya is married. She must be in her sasural

All the missing character will make appearance in wedding track i guess

I watch yrkkh on n of but i dont remember that they have explore ananya n kuhu relation

I do know she's married but they like forgot to show even the slightest bit of interaction between Kuhu and her which is so weirddd.😆