Raja Beta

Purva-Vedant: The Beginning of a Love Story!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey!
Hope you all had a great Holi. ðŸ˜ƒ

Pankhuri- IDK what to say 'cause I feel like anything I say will be repetition. ðŸ¥± She has turned into a totally selfish psycho. Not much difference between her and Sanju. At least Sanju is upfront about his intentions. The way she said Purva has to stop coming in between her and Vedant was scary. I feel like she will try to harm Purva soon. Just hope she does not try to kill her. Pankhuri is a total coward. Instead of expressing her feelings to Purva and Vedant, she is employing dirty tactics to drive a wedge between them.

Pankhuri, you better understand you're the one in between PurvAnt. ðŸ˜¡

She wanted to embarrass Purva by feeding her bhang laddoos but Vedant unwittingly came to Purva's rescue and became the unintended target. 

Dadi and Purva are right that for the first time, Vedant expressed his feelings to Babuji. Babuji is shameless, of course. If Vedant's respect and love for him does not move him, I don't know what will.

Proud of Purva for standing up to Babuji and stopping him from slapping Vedant. I had said she would be Vedant's shield and she is doing exactly that. Her semi threatening and also requesting Babuji to treat Vedant with respect and love showed that she will not let Babuji mistreat Vedant. It was so heartwarming. 

Sanju-Pankhu: Sanju is a typical roadside romeo. Despite Pankhuri's insistence she is not interested in him, he continues to harass and touch her without her consent. ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
to be honest now the storyline is getting ridiculuos and out of track,isnt this show raja betaa and the goodness of vedant and how he solves his families issues.now its have been come a love triangle.
pankhuri what do i say she clearly knows and understand vedant is in love with purva but she is being an obbessive lover who wants vedant for herself.she is a psychopath now where is nani can someone tell me,i didnt know someone who goes for holy prayers dont come for so long. pankhuri needs to be out of the house now asap.

sanju another creep.his madness for pankhuri is the same like how pankhuri is crazy for vedant.no words for him.purva needs to high time know what her sister is upto and kick her out 

if the storyline doesnt improve i dont see this serial lasting very long on television.acting is good chemistry is there but the storyline is off.CVs need to divert this forceful triangle to the main track of which vedant .they can show what happened to his parents that dadu adopted him or some other interesting track then this