Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Forlorn Fantasy||AnuPre SS

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Forlorn Fantasy

Time is boundless.It never stops for anyone.And most importantly Time heals all wound.

Or Maybe not

Time is beautiful dream for Prerna,far away from her reach.A nightmare to Anurag, deadly and haunting.

She hopes for future but never meets .His past never fades.

Hours fly over her head, every second seems like a lifetime to him.

Time has no mercy for him yet it stops for her.

He lives in memories while she has nothing but present.
*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

Scroll Down for intro
Edited by WhiteNoise - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNoise thumbnail
INTRO

When overnight sensation turned Rockstar Anurag 'Rag' Basu decides to return back home he has no idea that a blast from the past is waiting for him.

Prerna Sharma is no sweet girl.The sharp tongued music critic can make musicians cry with her words.What happens when she comes across 'the mediocre singer' .

Can it be anymore disastrous? Past comes back with full force ,can they handle it without crumpling.

INDEX

Intro- Above 

WhiteNoise thumbnail

Prologue

Prerna
How should I start? I know I am being a coward by writing you a letter instead of facing you myself but I have limited options in my hand.This will probably going to be the last communication between us, as heartless I may sound it is the truth.
I am Sorry, not for loving you but for not being able to protect you ,to give you what you truly deserve.You know this is the first time I am feeling helpless against something ,so much that its haunting me.
I don't know if we will ever be able to meet again or not but try to forget me,I don't deserve you.It will be less painful this way,atleast you can slowly turn indifferent towards my name.
-Yours only

The little piece of  paper,old and torn from edges, was pinned to a pin board covering whole of ivory-green wall.With letter was attached an image; a dark-shadowy tall figure with odd melancholic vibes.It was probably clicked  from behind.

" I'll disappear like smoke
I'm a dream that will be forgotten"

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
interesting plot and prologue...pls continue
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's fantastic! You should continue...!