My view point on this show and characters

naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone, I am new to this show. Have not seen Silsila S1 at all, and I only saw 1st episode of Silsila S2. I got a good idea of what happened in S1 by just reading little bit on social media and here on the forum. 
I watched Season 2 epsiode 1 because of Kunal. And then I did not continue watching after episode 1 but followed the show very closely.

So, this is what I think makers are trying to portray. No bashing here please, this is just my point of view from what I have seen and noticed so far.

1. They wanted to portray Mishti as a "commitment over everything else" type girl. No matter if she loves Veer or not from her heart, she will remain committed and do whatever pleases him. With Ruhaan's entry into her life, the makers wanted to point out that even though her true self is coming out in his presence, she will try to stay committed to Veer and fight off her feelings for Ruhaan. By the time she fails to get rid of her feelings for Ruhaan, it will be too late. He will be in love with Pari. Veer is supposed to be temporary I believe since the start.

2. They brought in the character of Ruhaan just to create issues between sisters. I am very sure if the current storyline continues, Mishti will turn into a very negative character and Pari will be the typical female lead types character. In midst of all this, Ruhaan would start loving Pari and Mishti will try to get Ruhaan's attention! And Pari will sacrifice her love for Ruhaan for Mishti!!!!!

3. They always wanted to show Pari as the bubbly, positive, happy go girl. She has all the typical qualities of female leads. Arnav loves her but she does not love him. She will love Ruhaan, but he will love Mishti at first. But once Mishti's character has been butchered, he will find love in Pari. This will cause big issues for sisters. Pari will sacrifice her love for Mishti and then god knows what will happen!

But HERE IS THE TWIST!

What makers did not realise was that MisHaan CHEMISTRY was going to explode everyone's mind ðŸ˜† and that almost 95% people are rooting for this couple! Now they are very badly stuck in. They are trying hard to sail the ship of Pari-Ruhaan; and kind of turn Mishti into this arrogant creature who everyone will hate in social media LOL.

I am happy I did not continue watching this show because to me it seems like everything is forced now and they will end up ruining some great characters just to prove that they can write good storyline. 

As of now it seems, Mishti's character will become a very insecure, rude, arrogant person. They are going to force Mishti to hide or run away from her attraction for Ruhaan so much that it will ruin all her relationships - whether it is Veer, or her siblings. Once all her relationships are ruined, Mishti will realise that she loves Ruhaan and will try to win him but it will be too late. This is called character butchering.

If makers have little bit of sense left, they should instead:

1. Show breakdown of Mishti crying her heart out about how she is over committing to her impending marriage to Veer. While doing this, she is losing her individuality and she basically is becoming shallow from within. This should happen with Ruhaan, only then these two can form an emotional bond

2. Since Pari is shown as emotionally strong, they should show Pari developing her career and helping Mishti overcome her insecurities. She should also not take Arnav for granted and instead respect his feelings for her even if she does not want to reciprocate. I personally did not like Pari-Ruhaan jodi - Ruhaan looks like a big brother to her from where I am seeing.

3. Ansh's character should be developed as well. Only he could bridge any gaps that might exist between these sisters later on in this show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1- So far from what's shown, mishti is happy n in love with veer. Feelings for ruhaan has not developed though there is attraction which she is fighting n hence being ultra rude.
2- Mishti negative ? Would Teju again accept this kind of role?
3- Pari n a Mishti both are leads but with different personalities.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's not that Pari is the female lead and Mishti will turn negative . Current storyline revolves around Mishti only. Makers projected both as leads , but as of now more prominence is being to Mishti's character.
Based on the recent promos by Mauli and Kunal your scenario doesn't seem likely.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreeing to almost except Mishti turning negative . 
Teju is the one playing Mishti here .. Will she play a negative role ?? I dont think so ..

Secondly as u have mentioned the  couple the online popularity clearly states that Mishaan are the reason behind it . Butchering Mishti and Mishaan will lead them to the dead end .  
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mishti isn't negative & will not turn into one, she knows Ruhaan likes her n that's why she is trying hard to turn his feelings for her into hatred.
But the problem is as of now cv's trying to forcefully make them a couple cause Ruhaan-Mishti doesn't share a little sympathetic emotional bond like how Pari-Ruhaan shares then how they will become a couple?! As of now Ruhaan likes Mishti n is infatuated with her & it seems Mishti too is going to get infatuated with Ruhaan somehow then they both will start liking each other mutually, but the point is we can't call infatuation love, love shares an emotional bond as well which will be missing in their relation & it is missing in Mishti-Veer's relation as well.🤔
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
teju will not take negative role after swaragini s fiasco this i am sure about 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
seriously mishty need to control her anger. lag raha hai mishty ko apni success par   ghamand hai tabhi woh saamne wale ko chota samajh rahi Hain . ruhaan ki hasiyaat jo bhi ho woh hard work karke kha raha hai koi chori nahi kar raha hai

there was no need of mishty to insult other hasiyat

btw why don't mishty tell all her fear and clear all mess altogether

and that is why mishty character never look apealing to me because of her too much short temper Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U have wrote what I felt too and I do watch the episode.

Veer is a temporary character.

Pari will marry Arnav just so that Mishri gets Ruhaani.

Today's episode showed Arnav is a violent person , so he will torture Pari just how her mother was tortured by her first husband.

On the other hand Ruhaan would be miserable as he would realize his deep love for Pari but he is stuck with Mishti.

Mishti will be the antagonist who would keep trying to win Ruhaani but failing miserably due to his love for Pari, hence making her hate Pari more and more.
dmgfannnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

U have wrote what I felt too and I do watch the episode.

Veer is a temporary character.

Pari will marry Arnav just so that Mishri gets Ruhaani.

Today's episode showed Arnav is a violent person , so he will torture Pari just how her mother was tortured by her first husband.

On the other hand Ruhaan would be miserable as he would realize his deep love for Pari but he is stuck with Mishti.

Mishti will be the antagonist who would keep trying to win Ruhaani but failing miserably due to his love for Pari, hence making her hate Pari more and more.

This will never happen! Putting aside the romantic aspect, the show has been focusing the most on Mishti and Paris bond. They both love and adore each other above all others. Therefore, neither Mishti or Pari will become antagonists. There's 2 months left for the show (I'm not accounting for any extensions); that is not enough time to establish a sudden marriage and justify Mishti turning evil or Arnav turning violent.
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Why would Mishti turn negative? And what implied that she's gonna turn negative? That's she's hot tempered? They showed an unbreakable bond between the sisters, what's the need to destroy them for a guy.