•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Viraj has lied but nobody is asking why did he lied and worked as an assistant in his own company.
i understand prathna's state but what about puneet and meghna. when they needed help they loved viraj. today they aren't even giving him a chance to explain. 

I don't like Meghna's interference in her friends life so much it's ok at some point. Pahle to poore shahar ko bata diya Viraaj likes Prarthana ab poore duniya ko bolegi he cheated Prarthana n reason pata nahi but conclusion is ready😆
Always ready to kill Kangna now Viraaj. Khud k ghar m aag lagva di😆

I do sort of agree. I can understand Prarthana's anger and to some extent even Punit's anger towards Viraaj, but I don't understand Meghna's hyper aggressive attitude towards him. He was a nice guy until the other day and now she is up in arms acting as if he committed the world's biggest sin. He only lied, its not like he harassed, assaulted or took advantage of Prarthana? Over reaction at its finest! 
Viraj should just leave Prarthana for some time, let her realize his worth.
He helped everyone but no one is ready to understand him except Meghana's FIL, He tried to explain but no use.
Viraj's screen presence is only 2 min why the makers are  not showing them equally maximum time they show Bindu. Viraj se jyada toh Bheem Singh Korea dikhaya jata hai
I think everybody is overreacting regarding viraj, i mean its not like he cheated them or gave some dhokha, he just lied about its status, that too not deliberately. I don't think he deserved a slap from prarthana and this megna is being too OTT. He helped her also, till that time she was ok, now she is being unnecessarily hyper.
I have seen such tracks before also but there the FL had good reason for getting angry on ML like some loss due to him but here viraj has only helped everyone and so i feel bad when everyone is treating him like that. I think he should stop chasing prarthana for her to understand his worth. 
In today's SBS segment Viraj proposes Prarthana by hiding the ring in samosa 😆 on station
Finally Prarthana accepted Viraj's proposal in Ladies Special train😊
Edited by sheeluneelu - 5 years ago
I agree... it looks like Prarthana and her brother and father have failed in understanding Viraj. They are unable to judge that Viraj is a good person. And not giving him a chance to explain is outright shameful and disrespectful, especially after all the help that Viraj has given them...
Originally posted by bhshre95

I think everybody is overreacting regarding viraj, i mean its not like he cheated them or gave some dhokha, he just lied about its status, that too not deliberately. I don't think he deserved a slap from prarthana and this megna is being too OTT. He helped her also, till that time she was ok, now she is being unnecessarily hyper.
I have seen such tracks before also but there the FL had good reason for getting angry on ML like some loss due to him but here viraj has only helped everyone and so i feel bad when everyone is treating him like that. I think he should stop chasing prarthana for her to understand his worth. 

Agree with you! Viraj need not be so desperate anymore... he has been abused and physically beaten up. Puneeth should be ashamed of himself. Meghna and Prarthana are over-reacting for sure.