Posted: 5 years ago
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPER HERO😃
Shaheer Sheikh, the new face, Anant, of of Star Plus' new show Navya speaks to Telly Buzz about his journey in the industry that finally landed up with Navya...

"You are becoming more charming, more beautiful, more amazing with the more age you are gaining.
Wish you a beautiful evergreen birthday.
"Still, your smile looks sparkling with the few remaining teeth's that are left. Happy birthday
"More candle and cakes are waiting to add happiness to your birthdays. Wish you a very happy birthday.
"You are like fine wine, getting much better with more time you are spending here on earth. Happy birthday.
"It's been proven that the people, who live longer on the earth, celebrate more happy birthdays.
Happy Birthday Images
A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!
Image result for images of roses

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.
Image result for images for glittering cake birthday

Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!
Image result for images for glittering birthday wish

Edited by Agrata23 - 5 years ago
hey guys i dont know how to make birthday threads but tried it for our super hero..wish him all the best for his future endeavors and happy birthday😃
Happy Birthday Shaheer

The thread looks good Agrata ..
Originally posted by Agrata23

hey guys i dont know how to make birthday threads but tried it for our super hero..wish him all the best for his future endeavors and happy birthday😃

Wooww love your post, Agrata! 👏

Happy happy birthday to handsome, funny, multi-talented, hardworking and sometimes Obodhro- one and only Shaheer!! ⭐️ 🥳 ❤️
Happy Birthday Shaheer 
🥳
🥳
Happy birthday shaheer! 
I love you so much!!! 
Happy Birthday Shaheera!
Wish you beautiful tomorrows!!
Originally posted by Agrata23

Lovely thread Agrata 😊😃
Originally posted by SheThought

Lovely thread Agrata 😊😃

Thank you😊😊