Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: akshi.

I have seen mugdha in that 7 saas wala serial don't remember much about that saw only initial episode she was quite good there 

yes she had was in that show satrangi sasural but that was very dramatic version of orignial marathi show so i din't was that
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smithhh

I loved mughda in pritviraj,and more than that loved rajat and mugdha's chemistry😳..And in kkb i dont care😆

yeh i also knew her from prc only and liked her chemistry with rajat!😳 was registered here for them!😃 they were popular jodi award won of starplus and then again casted together in dharamveer! there also both rocked as jodi😳 if now kkb they will together then its their thrice venture together😊 

about kkb i left after mrunal left show though i like abhi pragya
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smithhh

Sorry i cant post in hyperlink...But this is the pic arju posted on his ig story with the "memory" tag 😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/0x8ZRAQH05/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=55ku49nchhmx

thanks for sharing
both looking cute together
in every pic he posted
whomsoever with arjit but with mru he look diff😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yes she had was in that show satrangi sasural but that was very dramatic version of orignial marathi show  so i din't was that

is it the same mughda who marry the co-star of this show...satrangi sasural..i saw a little bit of this show but could not tolerate it
Mages thumbnail
mom who left kkb for years now watching for mugdha...she likes her...
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mohammad Nazim, Simone Singh and Amrapali Gupta To Be Part of Colors Bahu Begam?

Is Bahu Begum, next big show of Colors?

Friday, April 5, 2019 | 5:45:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 14 Comments | By Ranjini Nair

Recently, Media reported about upcoming show Bahu Begam on Colors Produced by LSD Films.

The latest we hear is that Mohammad Nazimwho rose to fame as Ahem in Saath Nibhana Saathiya and was last seen in Roop - Mard Ka Naya SwaroopSimone Singh who was last seen in Four More Shots series and Amrapali Gupta who was seen in Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara have been roped in for the show.

The three popular faces will be seen playing pivotal roles in the show.

Arjit Taneja and Samiksha Jaiswal who became a household name with her character of Mehek in Zee TV's Zindagi Ki Mehek are also expected to be part of the show. Watch out this space for further updates...
akshi. thumbnail
Simon singh too doing bahu begam  😆😆my two favorites in a show i never wish to watch 😕
Just a thought what if arjit is tge villain out here & that other actor hero 😉 would love to watch arjit trying something different 
Edited by akshi. - 5 years ago
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshi.

Simon singh too doing bahu begam  😆😆my two favorites in a show i never wish to watch 😕

Just a thought what if arjit is tge villain out here & that other actor hero 😉 would love to watch arjit trying something different 

Bakwaaasss😆 villain hua toh dekhungi😳
Mages thumbnail
WTH ..gosh what kind of title n show arju is doing...🤢
I am not even bothered to watch even if arju is in there
akshi. thumbnail
Ranveer singh and mrunal working together???
I saw RS comment on mrunal post to which she replied see u tomm something like that.. Any idea on what project they are working