Arjit Taneja-Mrunal Thakur FC# 10 Meri Raah Tujhi Se Meri Chaha Tujhi - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know what happen to disha...
I care a damn too but while changing channel aaliyah says to purab that he is her husband...🤢...purab-disha son is in hostel
by the way guys...what show did mughda did...i like her character prachi...she is ditto copy of pragya...like mother...like daughter
Originally posted by Mages

by the way guys...what show did mughda did...i like her character prachi...she is ditto copy of pragya...like mother...like daughter
she had done kids show when she was kid😆
then she rose to fame with role of rajkumari sanyogita in dharti ka veer prithviraj chauhan she was still remember as sanyogita
shahana's dadi was her mom nayantara in PRC
after that she had done many shows
and she won best debut award of state for marathi short film.
i found her smile like bulbul and her chatarpater like pragya😃
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

I don't know what happen to disha...
I care a damn too but while changing channel aaliyah says to purab that he is her husband...🤢...purab-disha son is in hostel
don't know anyone as i left after mru left the show
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

she had done kids show when she was kid 😆
then she rose to fame with role of rajkumari sanyogita in dharti ka veer prithviraj chauhan she was still remember as sanyogita
shahana's dadi was her mom nayantara in PRC
after that she had done many shows
and she won best debut award of state for marathi short film.
i found her smile like bulbul and her chatarpater like pragya😃
I have seen mugdha in that 7 saas wala serial don't remember much about that saw only initial episode she was quite good there 
@Marathi mulgi,i cant post the link,as it was on arju's insta story and it does not remain for more than a day😭
Originally posted by akshi.

I have seen mugdha in that 7 saas wala serial don't remember much about that saw only initial episode she was quite good there 

I loved mughda in pritviraj,and more than that loved rajat and mugdha's chemistry😳..And in kkb i dont care😆
Di you know i got a shock when i saw the clip on insta,i mean how could he do that to bb🤢..He never loved her..I wont forgive ek for doing this 🤢

Sorry i cant post in hyperlink...But this is the pic arju posted on his ig story with the "memory" tag 😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/0x8ZRAQH05/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=55ku49nchhmx
Edited by Smithhh - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Smithhh

Sorry i cant post in hyperlink...But this is the pic arju posted on his ig story with the "memory" tag 😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/0x8ZRAQH05/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=55ku49nchhmx

indeed beautiful memory...😳