Yes, they exist
Exhibit A
persistence thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The question should be, why we think they don't exist? πŸ˜‰
sowmyaa thumbnail
Even if they do, why do they always have to be scary? Why do we picturize something we don't know as scary? πŸ€”
sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Even if they do, why do they always have to be scary? Why do we picturize something we don't know as scary? πŸ€”

which picture of the above two do you find scaryπŸ˜†

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope they do, otherwise it'll be so boring if we are alone in this universe.
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reeps

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The question should be, why we think they don't exist? πŸ˜‰

Persy... U at it again... πŸ˜†

But yeah... I think they dont exist because I havent seen any....

SiLv3R thumbnail
There isn't any conclusive evidence yet. Although, it seems somewhat rididiculous that there aren't ant existing alien life forms. The odds are incredibly for there being some form of life out there. They most likely won't be inteligent creatures who are millions of years ahead of us in technology, probably either simple "animals" or bacteria.

Almost a decade ago, there was a sample of rock found that wasn't from earth. And inside that rock were traces of extinct bacteria that had never before been catalogued on earth.

Add that with the recent discovery that Mars could still have flowing water even today, and you've got strong evidence for other life. Chances are, we won't find it in our backyard in this solar system, or even in the next star, but we could find some if we venture farther.
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sareg

which picture of the above two do you find scaryπŸ˜†

both are scary..and funny πŸ˜›
mermaid_QT thumbnail
is anybody doubting my existence πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

no seriously! When I was on a green card, I had my special 😳 alien identification number too πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am quite sure aliens exist. The multitudes of galaxies somewhere much surely hold life forms. I can only hope they are better than humans. Being better than humans is not so hard anyway! Just like Sowmyaa, i wonder why our entertainment programs always portray them to be green, slimy and mostly evil..
My husband is looking for the ones in STAR WARS planet that made the clones army. Those thin ones with long necks were pretty hott!! πŸ˜†