Posted: 5 years ago
As far as I have observed veer character , m not finding good thing about him πŸ₯± tbh he looks cunning n tharki to me πŸ˜† and I was kind of thinking he might turn into rajdeep's son! He is using Mishti for revenge , bcz leads are ruhaan,Pari and Mishti and silsila of changing relationships will revolve around them only! Veer is just a base like rajdeep! What I was thinking is veer n Mishti might get married controlling her juzbaat tow ards ruhaan but veer will Ill treat her and Mishti not being weak like our nandu will divorce him n move to her house till then they will shape up pari and ruhaan bonding, then Mishti returns n khel of juzbaat will start πŸ˜† but m loving the show despite being so weak in editing and screen play but m kind of sure that veer is negative he is not as positive as he is being shown!
Mishti desperation to control juzbat and not to be in her mom position will backfire on her
🀣
Everyone is waiting for Rajdeep's son
Veer ki mummy ko dekha tha ?? Veer ki mummy , rajdeep jaise ki choice ho he nai sakti πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

After looking at beauty queen perfect figure wali nandu , i don't think rajdeep can choose veer ki mummy as second wife πŸ˜†
Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
this post is really hilarious  πŸ€£
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Veer ki mummy ko dekha tha ?? Veer ki mummy , rajdeep jaise ki choice ho he nai sakti  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

After looking at beauty queen perfect figure wali nandu , i don't think rajdeep can choose veer ki mummy as second wife πŸ˜†
🀣
Veer ki mummy might be face and planted one ..
No one can take place of our nandu though πŸ˜³ wo ek alag hi piece the...
Golden days of forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜† #nostalgic
Originally posted by FruitToasty

🀣
Everyone is waiting for Rajdeep's son

Maunal, Kunan & Mauhaan ke bacche hai toh rajdeep ka bhi banta hai πŸ˜†
I don't think they'll go with that angle with Veer's character lol it would be pointless drama and an odd way of making Veer the villain
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Veer ki mummy ko dekha tha ?? Veer ki mummy , rajdeep jaise ki choice ho he nai sakti πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

May be he doesn't want any Nandini type as she left with Kunal hence settled fr Veer ki mummy(Just kiddingπŸ˜†)
Rajdeep had many GFs. One can have Rajdeep's son as a result of EMA with him. πŸ˜†
Why only Veer ? It can be Ruhan or Arnav too. πŸ˜†
Do you know anything about  Ruhan's parents? What if his mom left him with Rajdeep ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by jhalak7

Rajdeep had many GFs. One can have Rajdeep's son as a result of EMA with him. πŸ˜†
Why only Veer ? It can be Ruhan or Arnav too. πŸ˜†
Do you know anything about  Ruhan's parents? What if his mom left him with Rajdeep ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
We are giving so many dhamekaar ideas to CVs πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ they should consider it! TRPs will shoot up on voot.. I so wish they could have aired it on TV