Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

March 25 : Progress in relationships

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

MishRi - I always thought there is something lacking in this bond but today it was so beautiful to see two sisters. I am so proud of my little mature Pari, she knows her mom was wrong and she understands that it will always be a part of Mishti and her life, but it's up to them not to let it affect them. Mishti on the other hand was firm on her stand and upset for hurting Pari, I liked this scene so much ❤️

RiHaan - This bond is something else, I don't want any romantic relationship between these two but their friendship is beautiful. Pari can share her feelings with him and their coffee moments reminds me of Maunal green tea moment. I miss them so much. 😭 Their bond is beautiful, their relationship is not about getting in bed, they have a beautiful emotional bonding. 

MishVeer - When he entered the house, with the music the first I thought they are finally revealing that someone is Rajdeep's son. Mishti and Veer had the cute holi moment, I really don't think Mishti was uncomfortable for a minute, she was very happy with Veer. 

SuDhika - I am totally shipping Radhika and Su Bua, Radhika is not unaware of problems of Mishri but why isn't she talking to them? 
Ruhaan listened to everything they were talking about 😆

Precap - Again a beautiful Rihaan scene. Pari was obviously talking about Ruhaan not catching her as Mishti is between them, she didn't say that Mishti came between two lovers.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank for sharing.. precap is very intersting hope ruhan will apply first mishti.. i feel that pari -veer are playing cupid between them 😛..pari's romance will make and bring  them together.. i like mishan lot 😛
FruitToasty thumbnail
Yes 
Ruhaan will apply color on Mishti first
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

MishRi - I always thought there is something lacking in this bond but today it was so beautiful to see two sisters. I am so proud of my little mature Pari, she knows her mom was wrong and she understands that it will always be a part of Mishti and her life, but it's up to them not to let it affect them. Mishti on the other hand was firm on her stand and upset for hurting Pari, I liked this scene so much❤️

RiHaan - This bond is something else, I don't want any romantic relationship between these two but their friendship is beautiful. Pari can share her feelings with him and their coffee moments reminds me of Maunal green tea moment. I miss them so much.😭Their bond is beautiful, their relationship is not about getting in bed, they have a beautiful emotional bonding.

MishVeer - When he entered the house, with the music the first I thought they are finally revealing that someone is Rajdeep's son. Mishti and Veer had the cute holi moment, I really don't think Mishti was uncomfortable for a minute, she was very happy with Veer.

SuDhika - I am totally shipping Radhika and Su Bua, Radhika is not unaware of problems of Mishri but why isn't she talking to them?
Ruhaan listened to everything they were talking about😆

Precap - Again a beautiful Rihaan scene. Pari was obviously talking about Ruhaan not catching her as Mishti is between them, she didn't say that Mishti came between two lovers..

Let me put kala tika on Mishri bond!! I don't give a damn about any ships but this mishri ship needs to stay intact.
Rihaan- Yes, their bond is beautiful. I don't want romance crap here. They can be BFF!

Upcoming Holi- Ofcourse Ruhaan will apply first cuz FLIPFLOP toh jaroori hai.

What I want- Ruhaan continues to understand that Mishveer are together n stay off. Juzbaat need not take over all the freaking time! So far, he is being totally decent. He can be there n help girls come out of their shell. Wud be such a different story instead of triangles or quadriangles (I hope word is right ;))
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I loved today's episode until very entered.

Mishti - Pari bond is amazing. I wish they stay intact as strong support to each other and happy always. Loved that Mishti apologized for she has hurt Pari, even without intending to. Wish ansh was shown at the end, and a trio hug would be a must watch😳

Pari-ruhaan bond over coffee is so sweet. I hope they don't spoil it with juzbaat from either ways and let them be friends for eternity.

Su- Radhika.. finally some mature talk from su for a change. She assured radhika that she is also there for both the girls to help them/take care of them. 

Mishveer - though veer is a gentleman and looks like he takes care of mishti's smallest details, Mishti looks like floating in love, I don't see the connect between them to get married. They dont just seem like the right people for each other, though they are nice people individually. Mishti is not herself in front of veer. Her behaviour changes. I can't say what's lacking between them, but something is. 

Precap - no comments for now. Pari intended that Mishti is in between so r uhaan can't apply color on pari, but it's understood as something else.

No shipping business, but I want to see more of Mishti - Pari bond
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hope at least they keep MishRi bond intact
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

I hope at least they keep MishRi bond intact

dont keep high hopes...both are trying very hard to keep bond intact..but both have different perspective about past...when both  take stand for there own perspective then at that time this bond going to tested for sure...
FruitToasty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Let me put kala tika on Mishri bond!! I don't give a damn about any ships but this mishri ship needs to stay intact.
Rihaan- Yes, their bond is beautiful. I don't want romance crap here. They can be BFF!

Upcoming Holi- Ofcourse Ruhaan will apply first cuz FLIPFLOP toh jaroori hai.

What I want- Ruhaan continues to understand that Mishveer are together n stay off. Juzbaat need not take over all the freaking time! So far, he is being totally decent. He can be there n help girls come out of their shell. Wud be such a different story instead of triangles or quadriangles (I hope word is right ;))

If Pari falls for Ruhaan as far as the promo is concerned, I don't think she will be able to stay the same with Mishti and him when they get married. It will break their relationship.

I do like the bond Mishri share but I want Pari to leave everyone and start her life, she can't live under burden of her parent's past and people in Malhotra house will keep reminding her of this 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I loved today's episode until very entered.

Mishti - Pari bond is amazing. I wish they stay intact as strong support to each other and happy always. Loved that Mishti apologized for she has hurt Pari, even without intending to. Wish ansh was shown at the end, and a trio hug would be a must watch 😳

Pari-ruhaan bond over coffee is so sweet. I hope they don't spoil it with juzbaat from either ways and let them be friends for eternity.

Su- Radhika.. finally some mature talk from su for a change. She assured radhika that she is also there for both the girls to help them/take care of them. 

Mishveer - though veer is a gentleman and looks like he takes care of mishti's smallest details, Mishti looks like floating in love, I don't see the connect between them to get married. They dont just seem like the right people for each other, though they are nice people individually. Mishti is not herself in front of veer. Her behaviour changes. I can't say what's lacking between them, but something is. 

Precap - no comments for now. Pari intended that Mishti is in between so r uhaan can't apply color on pari, but it's understood as something else.

No shipping business, but I want to see more of Mishti - Pari bond

I understand that feeling 

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

If Pari falls for Ruhaan as far as the promo is concerned, I don't think she will be able to stay the same with Mishti and him when they get married. It will break their relationship.

I do like the bond Mishri share but I want Pari to leave everyone and start her life, she can't live under burden of her parent's past and people in Malhotra house will keep reminding her of this 

pari abhi bacchi hai...itna jaldi uski shaadi nahin honi  chahiye...

may be she is just 21 or 22 years...aaj kal kaun itna jaldi shaadi kartha hai? i dont trust ruhaan yet...let his character develop more before judging weather he is good far pari or not...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago