Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Is dumping anyone the answer?

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
SBRK 1- Kunal dumped Mauli cuz apparently it looked like there were prob (invisible to me) in relationship.
He found whatever was missing in Nandini.

SBRK 2- Veer seems like a nice guy, loves mishti, is caring, understands her.. and if he is lacking somewhere is it right to EXPECT that mishti shd dump him? Is mishti perfect?

So why ppl want mishti to dump veer? Why no one says that they shd try to strengthen their relationship. Veer is trying from his side, from whatever he sees n understands. He is not with her 24x7, so she needs to open up.

After the game veer took her out for drive to freshen her. She could hv opened up then but she didn't. Ppl conveniently ignored that veer took her out from that scenario as she looked agitated.
Ruhaan saw the board. Ppl go gaga.

Whatever veer do except romance is ignored. Whatever ruhaan does is gaga.

Here none of the guy is bad. So why we need to find faults with one to justify other?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Ruhaan is hotter 

and ruhaan is lead..how can misti end up with side actor..??.😉
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i remember SBRK S1 end where mauli choose the man she truly loved and now i want mishti to do the someone choose the man she truly loves just because somebody is perfect does not necessarily means they are perfect  for you so mishti should choose her happiness whoever it is veer ir ruhaan mishti should end up with the man who loves her and who she loves because marrying somebody even though you didnt love them is really unfair to the person too imagine what if mauli would have married kunal on dida s request  even though she was not in love with him how disastrous the marriage would have been i think her mishti should learn from mother even mauli was in a very sticky situation but she did came out of it with flying colours i hope mishti does the same  Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail

Ruhaan is hotter

Hahahahaha yea
Rinnks thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajh

and ruhaan is lead..how can misti end up with side actor..??.😉

Hahahahaha yup
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

and ruhaan is lead..how can misti end up with side actor..??. 😉

Lead and side character is a concept I don't understand because I specifically remember a post from DD Fans where she said that Mauli will NEVER be the lead. 

Also Kunal was the lead but Mauli ended with Ishaan
rajh thumbnail

Lead and side character is a concept I don't understand because I specifically remember a post from DD Fans where she said that Mauli will NEVER be the lead. 

Also Kunal was the lead but Mauli ended with Ishaan

dont know about future.
..but here many are calling veer as side character and rohan as side actor...😆
Rinnks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

i remember SBRK S1 end where mauli choose the man she truly loved and now i want mishti to do the someone choose the man she truly loves just because somebody is perfect does not necessarily means they are perfect so mishti should choose her happiness whoever it is veer ir ruhaan mishti should end up with the man who loves her and who she loves because marrying somebody even though you didnt love them is really unfair to the person too imagine what if mauli would have married kunal on dida s request even though she was not in love with him how disastrous the marriage would have been i think her mishti should learn from mother even mauli was in a very sticky situation but she did came out of it with flying colours i hope mishti does the same

Yup! But seriously IF makers hv considered mishaan as end game, they shd not consider flipflop. Build story where she falls out of love with veer n in love with ruhaan...
If it's Mishveer end game, then they need to show how they strengthen their relationship.

All are good ppl here. But I know makers love flipflops. So I won't expect a built-up story 😡
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

dont know about future.
..but here many are calling veer as side character and rohan as side actor... 😆

He is a side character but his character has been way more explored than Ruhaan's character. His relationship with Mishti has been intimate with ILUs and Kisses. 

I loved Maunal in first few episodes but Mauli not being the lead killed Maunal back then. I don't want to ship anyone 
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

SBRK 1- Kunal dumped Mauli cuz apparently it looked like there were prob (invisible to me) in relationship.
He found whatever was missing in Nandini.

SBRK 2- Veer seems like a nice guy, loves mishti, is caring, understands her.. and if he is lacking somewhere is it right to EXPECT that mishti shd dump him? Is mishti perfect?

So why ppl want mishti to dump veer? Why no one says that they shd try to strengthen their relationship. Veer is trying from his side, from whatever he sees n understands. He is not with her 24x7, so she needs to open up.

After the game veer took her out for drive to freshen her. She could hv opened up then but she didn't. Ppl conveniently ignored that veer took her out from that scenario as she looked agitated.
Ruhaan saw the board. Ppl go gaga.

Whatever veer do except romance is ignored. Whatever ruhaan does is gaga.

Here none of the guy is bad. So why we need to find faults with one to justify other?

@bold--

but people miss the fact
--how much  misti face brightened and smile comes back on her face when veer offer her long drive...