Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Arjun Kapoor Messiah of credit parity!!

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes aab inko fanclubs se bhi credit parity chahiyeπŸ˜† Logic gaya tail lene, sab ko guilty feel kar wawo. Sab ko MCP ka tag dedo.πŸ˜† But one thing I agree, it should be Karthik vs Kriti, because Arjun ko dekhne kaun jayega.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes people become too rude and jump off the gun just because the person in question is a celebrity. When they keep mum, they are trolled, when they come out in open and support something like that, even then they are trolled. Matlab har baat pe mauka nahi chodna target Karne ka.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It's Karthik Aryan , bhumi peda khakar ,ananya vs arjun Kapoor and kriti sanon on December 6.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Sometimes people become too rude and jump off the gun just because the person in question is a celebrity. When they keep mum, they are trolled, when they come out in open and support something like that, even then they are trolled. Matlab har baat pe mauka nahi chodna target Karne ka.

tell that to people who jump at celebs when they keep mum.
I prefer celebs to keep their mouth shut anyways.
Targeting a minor tweet fanclub account with some 2000 followers, bohut bada bravado hai.πŸ˜†
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

tell that to people who jump at celebs when they keep mum.
I prefer celebs to keep their mouth shut anyways.
Targeting a minor tweet fanclub account with some 2000 followers, bohut bada bravado hai. πŸ˜†

I am not saying that he did a brave job. What I'm saying is if they won't say anything, then people target them if being spineless and when they take a stand, they are trolled again. I'm talking in general, not about this particular post though.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol he is just trying to shift the blame incase the movie fails πŸ˜†. Again in his quest for equality he forgot to mention Sanjay Dutt's name πŸ˜†
Actually he is being smart. When you are claiming credit for a Film success after it becomes a Hit, it is time you also share the pressure of a clash n responsibility of a failure too πŸ˜‰ Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Lol he is just trying to shift the blame incase the movie failsπŸ˜†. Again in his quest for equality he forgot to mention Sanjay Dutt's nameπŸ˜†

accha hai ki Sanju Baba ko ghanta farak padhta hai.
Naseer hota toh, kand hojata aab tak.πŸ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

I am not saying that he did a brave job. What I'm saying is if they won't say anything, then people target them if being spineless and when they take a stand, they are trolled again. I'm talking in general, not about this particular post though.

cool.
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shame on classist arjun kapoor. why should only lead actors name be mentioned? How could he ignore the rest of the cast?  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†