Krishna respected radhey

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Like Aneeqa explained in her analysis that Krishna never loved Radhey,  from today's episode I also have come to fully realise that she only respected Radhey but never loved her. It was out of compromise. She till his death  addressed him with 'Aap'. She had struggled a lot to accept her feelings for Radhey. It was forced. But seeing the precap,  I can say,  the way she addressed veer as veer and not doctor veer and with 'tum' not 'aap', it's clear she is badly in love with him,  it is not by force but by her choice.  She smiled recalling him,  she herself got attracted to him,  not by force. I really feel , like veer said,  that they must have fallen for each other at the same time, may be krishna little later. When two people fall in love at the same time,  that is love by choice. In Radhey's case, she was pushed by him every time. She had to accept him because she didn't have choice. He always had to persuade her to romance,  it was never by her choice but in veer's case,  she did all by herself. Veer was always and is her ideal match she deserves. Like veer says , she deserves him and he deserves her.  😊😊 Edited by Renee456 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well said Renee it was not love but sadness compromise the wedding of Radhe and Krishna then the Shuklas' dramas started with Radhe who was damn annoying and uneducated to match the level of Krishna.
annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Usually I refrain from posting before I have seen an episode because expressions say a lot. 
But since today's episode has already gotten me overly excited I'm posting... 
I'm actually now looking forward to what happens AFTER the confession. 

So far, I was assuming that Krishna's confession will probably come somewhere near the pheras and the bride will exchange somehow. Things that usually happen in ITV. But since the confession has now come much ahead... 

What will the future look like? 

Will the wedding be called off? So that Krishna can actually convince her family and she gets a proper wedding? Or will the bride only be changed. 

I am glad the Nayni's hubs has finally reentered. More tracks to show apart from the Shuklas and we can finally relax about the fake love? 

Also, it means KCL is out of danger from getting off-air since nothing seems to wrapping up anytime soon. Instead, looks like most things are now starting to begin...
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Originally posted by: annx

Usually I refrain from posting before I have seen an episode because expressions say a lot. 

But since today's episode has already gotten me overly excited I'm posting... 
I'm actually now looking forward to what happens AFTER the confession. 

So far, I was assuming that Krishna's confession will probably come somewhere near the pheras and the bride will exchange somehow. Things that usually happen in ITV. But since the confession has now come much ahead... 

What will the future look like? 

Will the wedding be called off? So that Krishna can actually convince her family and she gets a proper wedding? Or will the bride only be changed. 

I am glad the Nayni's hubs has finally reentered. More tracks to show apart from the Shuklas and we can finally relax about the fake love? 

Also, it means KCL is out of danger from getting off-air since nothing seems to wrapping up anytime soon. Instead, looks like most things are now starting to begin...

Aneeqa,  this is the reason,  this show is different,  I hope so makers continue like this,  I have watched many shows,  and most of the plots I could predict easily,  but with this show,  it's not like that,  things are unexpectedly happening. I am loving this pace actually. No drama. Yesterday megha posted her new look on instagram. She wire a beautiful frock suit. It looked like after marriage look,  she dressed up like that only. But still can't say much about that. Also,  vividha who is playing shivani, she is promoting her another event,  no segment of her has been shown seen yesterday about KCL, may be she has left. But still can't confirm. 😛😛
annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renee456

Aneeqa,  this is the reason,  this show is different,  I hope so makers continue like this,  I have watched many shows,  and most of the plots I could predict easily,  but with this show,  it's not like that,  things are unexpectedly happening. I am loving this pace actually. No drama. Yesterday megha posted her new look on instagram. She wire a beautiful frock suit. It looked like after marriage look,  she dressed up like that only. But still can't say much about that. Also,  vividha who is playing shivani, she is promoting her another event,  no segment of her has been shown seen yesterday about KCL, may be she has left. But still can't confirm. 😛😛

I know right! But then I was looking for sindoor and manglasutra (since not an indian or hindu apologies for wrong spellings or words) and there were none. Also, aren't married women supposed to wear Saris? Or so I have seen in the unlimited star plus shows I have seen growing up! 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Not just in precap but also in episode Krishna .. called him as veer ..god I was waiting for this day when she will call him just veer not doctor veer 😛
Yesterday I was getting bored so I thought of watching a random episode of KCl...I picked episode no 78 was the title for the episode was radhey forcefully kisses Krishna 🤓 I just wanted to see how their chemistry used to be and I watched the episode... and I am sorry to say this the chemistry was lacking...Gaurav have good looks ..he is like a chocolate boy next door...but he can't act in the intense scenes...Krishna was the man in their relationship...now things are completely different...Krishna and veer they make a perfect couple... they really look good when they are together...

PS : I am a great fan of Aamir khan but I can't deny the fact that no one can romance like srk...same is in the case Karan ..no one can romance like him on tellywood 👏
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Renee456

Aneeqa,  this is the reason,  this show is different,  I hope so makers continue like this,  I have watched many shows,  and most of the plots I could predict easily,  but with this show,  it's not like that,  things are unexpectedly happening. I am loving this pace actually. No drama. Yesterday megha posted her new look on instagram. She wire a beautiful frock suit. It looked like after marriage look,  she dressed up like that only. But still can't say much about that. Also,  vividha who is playing shivani, she is promoting her another event,  no segment of her has been shown seen yesterday about KCL, may be she has left. But still can't confirm.  😛😛

Lamao even I zoomed the pic to look if their was any hidden sindoor in her maang 😆😆
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz15

Not just in precap but also in episode Krishna .. called him as veer ..god I was waiting for this day when she will call him just veer not doctor veer  😛

Yesterday I was getting bored so I thought of watching a random episode of KCl...I picked episode no 78 was the title for the episode was radhey forcefully kisses Krishna 🤓 I just wanted to see how their chemistry used to be and I watched the episode... and I am sorry to say this the chemistry was lacking...Gaurav have good looks ..he is like a chocolate boy next door...but he can't act in the intense scenes...Krishna was the man in their relationship...now things are completely different...Krishna and veer they make a perfect couple... they really look good when they are together...

PS : I am a great fan of Aamir khan but I can't deny the fact that no one can romance like srk...same is in the case Karan ..no one can romance like him on tellywood 👏

Haha,  Shamz SRK,  I completely agree with you on that point. 
Also,  I agree with you that Gaurav and megha lacked chemistry,  I also had watched few episodes earlier and I always wanted some good actor to replace gaurav. I got shocked when I saw karan in the show but didn't watch as his role was described as parallel lead and I wanted him to the male lead. Later,  after gaurav's exit,  I became regular watcher and now I am loving it. 😊😛 Karan megha make a good pair. 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Well said renee..
She is attracted towards him seeing his love ...
May be that's y she , for once was lost on him while dancing without caring about the people they were watching them...
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Well said renee..
She is attracted towards him seeing his love ...
May be that's y she , for once was lost on him while dancing without caring about the people they were watching them...

In logo ka sab public me hi hoga hai,  love confession,  romance,  sab. Pyar Kia to Darna kya. 😛😛