DD defense against Pishachini

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
So I was wondering that this KaalVijayi ratna is the strongest among the three ratnas. Pishachini has two of them, and then DD has this most powerful ratna's power split among them. Does that make them more powerful than Pishachini?

What defense does DD have against Pishachini?

We know Divya has the manogami shakti or telekinesis - but then we have seen that Pishachini was able to freeze her for a while and escape, when Divya attacked her. So this shows Divya is not totally immune to Pishachini's powers.

But when Pishachini sent that storm in the room where both DD were sleeping, that magic of hers had no effect on the two. So does that mean that when DD are together, Pishachini can't do anything against them and thats their defense/strength?
This means that on their own, Pishachini can easily destroy them, but their unity can destroy Pishachini.

Also Drishti seems pretty powerless against Pishachini,unless her power forewarns her against Pishachini's every move, well in advance for her to escape!

Or is it Rakshit as the shield for the two sisters against Pishachini? AS of now, he does not seem to have any pwoers, OR he is not aware of his powers???
Yes it definitely seems their unity is their biggest defense against P. The biggest gripe I have about these ITV supernatural shows is that the male lead much later is shown to have special powers too, but it is shown far too late into the show and not given enough focus. The male lead is left with nothing to do for majority of the show other than romance the female lead. 

I would have loved it if they showed rakshit's supernatural abilities awakening during his union in marriage to drishti, but instead they're going for the same typical shit of showing the male lead doing nothing then much later into the show developing abilities. I really don't like it. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Right Sammy - I would like to see Rakshit becoming aware of his powers rather than just being there to be rude and romantic to Drishti. 
Like he knew about Pishachini but has been silent so far, but in today's episode it was revealed that he knows more than what on surface. 
ITV viewers are never thoroughly clear about the powers that the characters posses. I think the lack of clarity is coz the writers themselves are not clear how to go about the concept of supernatural thrillers. Usually they keep to the way they present the family drama where the vamp keeps winning over the leads until the very end of the show.
For now I think the DD are most powerful when they are together. And as Deepika mentioned they had the essence of Rakshit too near them (from the note he placed on the door handle) when Pi cast out the storm into their room.
It is confusing that Pi had freezed Dee for a moment despite loosing the locket. May be we should put that to   experience practice that Pi has

As for Rakshit's powers, I hope the writer gives us a proper idea. Until now they have been better in giving us an almost sensible background for the surprises they brought in(like shikhu knowing dee from before). They have also established that Ra knows of Pi. Yet he held back the knowledge until he was alone with Shikhar. So I guess there are many more secrets to be revealed. 
Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
Divya was definately gud in dealing with pischani i will not say she lost but she has only half ratna power so does drishti. Divyadrishti together become a supreme power 

Regarding rakshit's power i guess his powers were hinted during a scene where he came 2 meet drishti & left pinning d paper on door's handle after that pischani created storm 2 harm divyadrishti by which they remain uneffected we can say it was their unity but rakshit's presence in that scene hint something else.

Advik said in an interview rakshit dont have any supernatural powers but maybe he inherited guru ji's powers

As guruji said when divyadrishti & his vanshaj will come togethet then only some secret will unreveal .  So i guess divyadrishti's powers will increase coz they r near rakshit

Water is divya's weakness

Fire is drishti's weakness

Till they over come their fears

Its my opinion i feel no evil entity can kill divyadrishti including pischani herself coz their ratna will create a barrier.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Water is divya's weakness - on this note, I didn't catch the scene wherein it was shown why Divya is afraid of water? ðŸ˜• do you know why?

Fire is drishti's weakness - Drishti is afraid of fire due to the train accident which happened when she got separated from divya and her mom died. Makes sense.