Naagin 3

We are not desperate for BeHir romance Mukta..

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Vish was raped. Mahir was ready to go and kill Hukum with Vik for doing the deed.Bella stopped them and told them we need a plan. They all agreed that they were in it together. They would all end Hukum, TOGETHER. 

Cut to next day, Bella looking mildly worried and Mahir coming to her. She hugged him. It was all fine till here. Any wife would hug her husband. There is no greater comfort than in your mother's and husband's arms. Her best friend had been raped. She was now pregnant with a demon. And on top of that Vish had sacrificed herself for Bella. We all assumed that Bella was feeling guilty. 

But she is very casually talking about how she had heard about this Andhakasur while growing up and now she can't believe that he is growing in her friend's womb. It was like a teen saying I love Justin Beiber and I had heard of him. I can't believe that he managed to impregnate my best friend.

The tone was like how lucky she is! She will give birth to a legendary demon who will destroy the world. Mahir countered her with maybe this demon will not be so powerful since she is not a naagrani. Bella agreed to it.  

It was getting annoying but still okay. 

Next instant, Mahir had raised a very valid topic. Bella was not confiding in him. He wanted to be with and fight with her. Bella in a very condescending manner tells him that he is right. She wanted to tell him something. Something only he can help her with. She wants to EAT A FREAKING ICECREAM! Like really?

Is he good enough only to bring her icecreams? He then went on to pull her close and they had a romantic moment and he went to get her an ice cream. Bella then silently apologised to him for keeping something from him. THE END. 

Vish was looking all decked up like she was going to a party in the very next scene. It was Vikrant who looked f**ked up and like he had been raped in the precap. 

How can a woman treat an issue like rape so casually? The victim is all decked up with no sign of trauma, her best friend is busy describing her demonic foetus with wonder while romancing her husband, her best friend's husband who was enraged when he thought his brother had slept with a girl with his consent is being all casual with Vish's rape... 

Does she think we viewers are frustrated and horny for BeHir scenes? Or is she under the impression that we will go gaga over how cute BeHir are and forget the disgusting deed that happened with Vish? 

Sorry Mukta, We are neither horny nor desperate. We don't get cheap thrills watching BeHir romance. We like their romantic scenes because they look cute together and we like them only when they are in the right context. 

Mukta, you are one hell of a confused woman and you should just let go of N3 and focus on DD instead of ruining OUR BeHir. 

Insaan ko aapani aukaad samajhani chahiye. Teri itani aukaad nahi ki tu multiple shows sambhal sake. So just let it be. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We as mature people understand this is so not done
BeHir never expected 
And Vish same
But see other insta people they are going gaga over BeHir
Even as behirians I won't support this the way they took it so casually 
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's a naagin series doesn't the fight go over for naagmani? 
In this season more than naagmani all the villains were behind Bela and lust her 
And being a naagin thing also became light 
All humans were dead in show and naagins only were alive 
Is this naagin or something else show? 
Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
S T A M PEdited by Viddhi01 - 5 years ago
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is not the first time it has happened. Mukti bhabhi, Anu died we got Behir romance, Vyom apparently lost eyesight, we got Behir romance, Andy died, no one mourned, remarriage and romance happened. I can go on and on about how insensitive they were.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are we the only ones who have a problem with the way things went? Perl's insta was flooded with how cute he is and how handsome he is. These are all girls. Young girls and they don't have a problem with rape being treated like she just fell down and bruised her hands?

Are we the only ones who are regressive and old fashioned to expect that rape should be treated with some maturity? 

I am feeling like a regressive person while they all are very much progressive who moved on so quickly. 
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Are we the only ones who have a problem with the way things went? Perl's insta was flooded with how cute he is and how handsome he is. These are all girls. Young girls and they don't have a problemwith rape being treated like she just fell down and bruisedher hands?

Are we the only ones who are regressive and old fashioned to expect that rape should be treated with some maturity?

I am feeling like a regressive person while they all are very much progressive who moved on so quickly.

I'm exactly feeling same seeing comments on insta post infact yday post was flooded with bashing comments... I think ppl r fine with vish going through this but not bela bcz that's what is happening though comments ... never saw rape word in comments at all
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amysheldon

I'm exactly feeling same seeing comments on insta post infact yday post was flooded with bashing comments... I think ppl r fine with vish going through this but not bela bcz that's what is happening though comments ... never saw rape word in comments at all

All are so excited for bunty pinky and congratulating on going to become onscreen dad and praising romantic scene ðŸ¤¢
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
No doubt today episode  was disturbing and disgusting,  I'm pissed off with the portrayal of Bella character , I never consider Bella strong because  other characters  was ruined or never got chance to grew much to make  her look strong, but then isn't it ekta habit that is what she does in all her shows.
But what she did today to bela character  to make  look powerful is completely  butchered  beyond  repair. Women treat rape issue of other women  so lightly as if nothing much happen,   such a disgusting episode. This is what ekta think women empowerment  is .? Grrr
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can we complain about this to TV forums..I mean this distraught is no good and should not be handled lightly
Baki sab theek hai but the assault thing is not good...

I don't know how to complain about a show, anyone here does?