NEW PROMO : Zafar Becomes the New Aaka of Jinu :O :O [VIDEO ADDED]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
NEW PROMO😲😲 As Expected , Zafar becomes the New Aaka of Jinu 😭 Poor #Aladdin is Helpless , Heartbroken & Shocked πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ The way #Aladdin Screams "JINOOO" 😭

Video Link : (Sorry for Bad Quality)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yKaqbKEAcY[/YOUTUBE]
😭 😭 😭

Itni jaldi , aise kaise...

Originally posted by opsora2090

😭 😭 😭

Itni jaldi , aise kaise...

Jaldi kahan . Now Jinu is all Trained & Powerful . And So Zafar ko woh mil gaya taaki Zafar could use him against Our Aladdin πŸ˜‘😭
😭😭
Itni jaldi πŸ˜• and can't see Aladdin heart broken😭

And I wish as u said Nachadi can help her Aladdin πŸ˜³ Even Sid Share in his storyπŸ˜‰ (I just remembered u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) 
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Jaldi kahan . Now Jinu is all Trained & Powerful . And So Zafar ko woh mil gaya taaki Zafar could use him against Our Aladdin  😑😭

Ya na  sahi bola

But what if Zafar got scared Jinoo πŸ˜† maza atha uske reaction dekhe πŸ˜† 
@Radhe

Hahaaa I know yaar . I really wish Jinu Zafar ko aacha daraaye .Aur baad mein Gin ke badla le for hurting his Brother Aladdin πŸ˜‘
I know . Don't Worry . AlaSmine will together bring back Jinu . Aladdin Can never think of any mission without his Nakchadi .Aur abhi toh sabse jaada Zaroorat hai Aladdin ko uski Nakchadi ki especially when he is all alone , heartbroken & shattered 

BTW Sid today evening shared one Screenshot of the Script .And There we could read that AlaSmine Confrontation is going on where Aladdin is blaming himself for all this mess😭 ,And he reveals to Yasmine that He was Jinu's Old Aaka & Now Mucchad is his New Aaka . 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago

@Radhe

Hahaaa I know yaar . I really wish Jinu Zafar ko aacha daraaye .Aur baad mein Gin ke badla le for hurting his Brother Aladdin  😑
I know . Don't Worry . AlaSmine will together bring back Jinu . Aladdin Can never think of any mission without his Nakchadi .Aur abhi toh sabse jaada Zaroorat hai Aladdin ko uski Nakchadi ki especially when he is all alone , heartbroken & shattered 

BTW Sid today evening shared one Screenshot of the Script .And There we could read that AlaSmine Confrontation is going on where Aladdin is blaming himself for all this mess😭 ,And he reveals to Yasmine that He was Jinu's Old Aaka & Now Mucchad is his New Aaka . 

Ya Alasmine could do anything πŸ˜³ 
Moni I took screenshot of that script to read it
Originally posted by sanchita1410

Moni I took screenshot of that script to read it

Lol every one who is interested in the show took it to read πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Add me too πŸ˜†
But Sid is a actually very smart that he posted half of the script πŸ˜†

Lol every one who is interested in the show took it to read  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Add me too πŸ˜†
But Sid is a actually very smart that he posted half of the script πŸ˜†

Remaining half I could guessπŸ˜‰