Divya Drishti

drikshit this video hints something else

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.instagram.com/p/BvZXiHEhteJ/
drikshit this video hints something else matlab d condition in which drikshit r .

my frnd was searching  divadrishti insta where she found this video she immediately asked me did drikshit consummated ? 

i said no 

she said it looked like they consummated coz rakshit was shirtless , lying beside drishti & drishti's hairs were all messy , even her sindoor was in a messy condition

rakshit 's dialogues in this scene  ðŸ˜†

actually she dint saw d episode yet 

in real episode nothing this sort happen coz abhi bahut der hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
The scene was something never seen before... Though they married are married by deceit, the comfort level b/w Drikshit is so nice to watch. I like it that she can tell him when he makes her uncomfortable and he gives her space. Even in the last part when Ra found Dri with Shikhu, and she lied to him he just makes sure that she knows that he is not fooled but without drama.
I guess that is what is different about him, he conveys his displeasure without raising his voice. 
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rakshit was so kiddish and funny int hat scene. Dekha ki Drishti ne bed pe kabza jama rakha hai, to kya tareeka nikala usko bhagane ka - apne kapde hi utaar diye. I was laughing really bad on this scene. Poor Drishti. she was so embarrased. Rakshit was like - I give a damn, get off my bed or else watch me sleep naked ðŸ˜†

And Drishti ke jaate hi, in the later scene when he in on bed all alone, he has put his kurta back on! Chalak insaan ðŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indulekha00

The scene was something never seen before... Though they married are married by deceit, the comfort level b/w Drikshit is so nice to watch. I like it that she can tell him when he makes her uncomfortable and he gives her space. Even in the last part when Ra found Dri with Shikhu, and she lied to him he just makes sure that she knows that he is not fooled but without drama.

I guess that is what is different about him, he conveys his displeasure without raising his voice. 

Well said. I really like this kind of honest and to a level very direct and frank conversation between Rakshit-Drishti. Even earlier when he was shouting on her thats its her fault, she did admit that she was wrong, to pacify him. I like that Drishti does not keep quiet, she speaks up but not blast out the other person. She is perfect in that sense that she utters out her mind but in a respectable fashion. 
And I love how her rejection just angers Rakshit like anything ðŸ˜†