UN CONTRAT DE MARIAGE: Story on Wattpad

vk1nonly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

UN CONTRAT DE MARIAGE

A BEHIR LOVE-STORY

Prologue

{BELA}
"You are nothing but a disaster that happened to me!", He roared as anger took place in the eyes where effect of alcohol ruled some seconds before.
"I didn't intentionally run into you! You understand that..I never ever owe you anything.", I shot back!
"Yeah! Intentionally...gold digger b***h!", He cursed me as if I am a trash!
"I have married you! That doesn't mean you have the right to spit this shit on me!", I roared back.
"Marriage my foot!", He threw the bottle of bear on me, that just went missing me.
I didn't realize but I was in tears.
I couldn't expect 'my husband' to be any better than this.

{MAHIR}
"Every time you look at me, I feel like my body is pierced! I want to do everything but never to be loved by you.", She said as she kept the plate down, "We well know in what circumstances we are together, and the best part is we can't do anything about it.". She smiled sarcastically.
"I'll make sure you are paid for this breakfast.", I said to her as I took the plate in my hand.
The women with cursed fortune often have great hands at cooking. The one in front of me was no less.
"Mr. Sehgal. I don't need payment, I need permission.", She said in a business-like way.
I raised my eyebrow at her, "For what!?"
"To meet Daniel.", She swiftly said.
Her boyfriend.
"What if I don't permit?"
"I will definitely not request.", She said making her way out to her floor.
Egoistic woman!

{BELA}
"There is no place of love here.", I said to Marsha.
"There is! You just have to accommodate it. I know you can change him. I see that spark."
"That's the spark or rather fire of 'hatred'.", I say, "The kind of man Mr. Sehgal is, he doesn't deserve a bit of love."
"He is not what he is in front of you."
"So then definitely don't expect anything from me!", I see Marsha disappointed, "Marsha..let's see what life brings. I have a crumpled life, so I can I mend others. I wish I soon find the strength to live in this hell, without agony."

{MAHIR}
"Bruce, keep an eye on her. She's a wicked woman. She may plan to kill me with her boyfriend.", I look towards Bruce, my bodygaurd.
"Master! This Daniel seems a mystery person. Not just in Great Britain, but we searched for his details everywhere. But no signs.", He spoke in his British ascent.
"She's definitely not hallucinating a boyfriend. She says he's the only one she has on earth. This man seems wicked too!"
"Master ! Frankly speaking...Mrs. Sehgal doesn't look like this. She's definitely hiding something but that couldn't be a boyfriend.", He uttered in a low voice.
"Then go and serve her. Why are you standing beside me?", I glared at him.
"Sorry Master.", He said with his eyes low.

A business deal tied them. A contract brought them together under a mansion. A mansion whose every corner screamed money, whose every wall roared volumes of his hard work. A mansion that was a horror house to her. The place that depicted the life changing disaster. The place that reminded her of the ridiculous life she was living in. Where her all nightmares began and beauty of life ended.
HATE, is a strong word. Too strong to show the agony and rage filled in the heart. But can you really hate a person who you see everywhere, everytime.
Can life be more awful?
Or there's always a ray of sunshine round the corner?

Hey all! This is UniqueNImperfect from Wattpad. I have been told to convey about my book, here on India forum. 

The book is about to complete on Wattpad and after completion will be under editing. 

I would like to know how many of you are reading this book, do know about this one, or want to read it (after reading the prologue of course).

Anyone who knows me there, do write your Wattpad username, because I hardly know any names. 

And yeah, most importantly, would like everyone to give this book a try! 

Loads of love!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preciousevil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow u r on forum 
Welcome  
And to other forum memeber  please check this story on wattpatt 
This story is  awesome 
Edited by humtumsalman - 5 years ago
TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiii,I'm Ima,My wattpad username is @be unique,Yes I read all of ur stories and this one is my favourite๐Ÿค—I wud tell everyone to check this out as this is not an ordinary ff,We would  really hook up with this and crave for more,So,those who are starting to read this,be careful,You will have sleepless nights waiting for the update๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰,And dii,thanks for sharing it here Edited by ImaJain - 5 years ago
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hii 
Yeah yeah I too love both of your stories this and the bet story both are very nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And also your one shots 
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow interesting 
Will read your book
urmita thumbnail
Interesting book...is it completed or ongoing...mere me patience ekdum nehi hai to ongoing book agar bohot interesting hai to wait for next chapter is hell...๐Ÿ˜† but still I will definitely check it...
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: urmita

Interesting book...is it completed or ongoing...mere me patience ekdum nehi hai to ongoing book agar bohot interesting hai to wait for next chapter is hell... ๐Ÿ˜† but still I will definitely check it...

It's ongoing ๐Ÿ˜†
Behiranonymous thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey...good that u have posted Ur story here as well..its an amazing story...the best fanfiction I have ever read...already giving us sleepless nights, as Ima said...
Waiting for u to update soon on Wattpad...

urmita thumbnail
Ok I just started reading this and am in 2nd chapter...the story is interesting and I am already hooked...but I have to say this...MS here is a royal a**hole in the first two chapters  atleast & I do hope he redeems himself with more than just a 'oops sorry' or two In later chapters...
Please don't mind my saying this...I am just giving my honest opinion, no offense...I have read novels before where hero was worse at the start and I hated them..but that's fine,  people can have flaws since they are not God's...and in good ones hero usually starts paying for his behaviour after a while and successfully redeems himself after a lot of making amends and grovelling...and in some cases I even felt bad for some of those jerks and loved them in the end...so I do hope in this one too hero has payed for his behaviour in later chapters instead of automatically being forgiven without trying bcos he got better...I will continue reading coz I wanna see how this one goes...just couldn't help sharing my first impression...again please don't mind...๐Ÿ˜Š
TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Urmita chechi,we will feel sorry for the way he is treated in the next chapters,I really felt bad seeing his condition afterwards,go on