Asian Shows

OCN "KILL IT"

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Genre :
Action, Mystery, Thriller, Romance (hopefully as it is an OCN prod)

Synopsis :

Kim Soo-Hyun (Jang ki Yong) is an elite assassin. He kills his targets and disappears. His identity like race, age or name is unknown to others. Individuals, gangs and organizations from all over the world hire Kim Soo-Hyun. Deep within his mind, he wants to have affection from people. Now, Kim Soo-Hyun has to kill to find his family.

Do Hyun-Jin (Nana) graduated at the top of her class from a police university. She is an excellent detective who is also arrogant. She is usually dressed fashionably. Do Hyun-Jin comes across as cold-hearted, but she sympathizes with those in painful situations. Now, Do Hyun-Jin chases after Kim Soo-Hyun to reveal a mystery related to her lover's death.

Cast :

Jang ki Yong (Fame' Come n Hug Me, My Ajhussi)

Kill It-Chang Ki-Yong.jpg

Nana 

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8A0nOO-pMY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ndivyateja - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
First Impression : πŸ‘πŸΌ
A genre most suitable for JKY, this is my first time watching Nana, she was good πŸ˜Š I feel its an Action Romance. Should watch few more episodes to have a better opinion on this show. The start did kick on the right note πŸ˜ƒ

Action stunts..On point, Jang ki Yong πŸ‘

Background score is so Hollywood πŸ˜†

Cinematography could be much better, too much of Sepia πŸ€” 
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
I read the synopsis and got intrigued right away! .. I'll see if I can squeeze in this show since from tomorrow I think "Waikiki 2" is starting too! ... I LOVE the ML .. he was very impressive and dapper in "Come and Hug Me"! ..
ndivyateja thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I read the synopsis and got intrigued right away! .. I'll see if I can squeeze in this show since from tomorrow I think "Waikiki 2" is starting too! ... I LOVE the ML .. he was very impressive and dapper in "Come and Hug Me"! ..

Sam, he was our Oh Jim Sim's DOTS spoof lead too..Don't you remember πŸ˜† He looked so damn hawt in the gelled up hair & ray ban & the coat β˜ΊοΈ Those looks directed me to the rest of his dramas πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First episode was interesting!!! I like how hero is a vet!!! 

Wonder the leads have childhood connection here too!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ndivyateja thumbnail
Originally posted by: poo_j

First episode was interesting!!! I like how hero is a vet!!! 

Wonder the leads have childhood connection here too!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Bold
That's so befitting πŸ‘πŸΌ

They do Poo, It's a norm now πŸ˜†

Didn't the 2nd episode give you typical Indian movies vibes, Hero jumps in from nowhere to save the Heroine πŸ˜†  

I loved the precap, "Rule No.2 : Leave No Witness Alive" That's something to look forward to 

Edited by ndivyateja - 5 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
'Artificial Fertility' Hmm..Something scary & crude again from OCN..I badly wish to see a romance angle 
poo_j thumbnail
Originally posted by: ndivyateja

@Bold
That's so befitting πŸ‘πŸΌ

They do Poo, It's a norm now πŸ˜†

Didn't the 2nd episode give you typical Indian movies vibes, Hero jumps in from nowhere to save the Heroine πŸ˜†  

I loved the precap, "Rule No.2 : Leave No Witness Alive" That's something to look forward to 

Didn't get this scene at all..πŸ˜† The 3rd episode precap showed it was heroine na..But in 4th episode it turned out the kid!!! 

And yes..Leads have childhood connection!!! πŸ€£
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
What's with Kdramas nowadays??? Everywhere there is a Russian gang!!! πŸ˜†

How we learn other Indian languages..Koreans learn Russian, German and others..I remember in Misaeng kdrama employees spoke more than one foreign language fluently!! 
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
 i want to watch this drama coz I like the guy