hello!!New viewer of DD

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
well just caught up with marriage episode & love it very much.so went through main gist of this serial till now..yet to watch in hotstar. ...but I hv some questions--
who is shekhar??
how DD land up here??
& pls tell me is it going to be two sis fall for same guy??if yes then I dnt wnt to fall for drikshit..I already loving them after watching marriage episode. .
p.s'--special mention to adhvik...liked his acting in bani,nagin & now in DD...he was awesome yesterday
Welcome 2 d forum πŸ˜›
Actually we met each other in naagin3 forum if u remember or maybe on bepannaah forum 2
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Welcome 2 d forumπŸ˜›
Actually we met each other in naagin3 forum if u remember or maybe on bepannaah forum 2

yep..I rmbmr u...
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

well just caught up with marriage episode & love it very much.so went through main gist of this serial till now..yet to watch in hotstar. ...but I hv some questions--
who is shekhar??
how DD land up here??
& pls tell me is it going to be two sis fall for same guy??if yes then I dnt wnt to fall for drikshit..I already loving them after watching marriage episode. .
p.s'--special mention to adhvik...liked his acting in bani,nagin & now in DD...he was awesome yesterday

Shekhar is R cousin brother.

Drishti is Rakshit PA

I think Divya through deception ended up in R house.

I don't believe it will be a triangle - more of the 3 have to be together as DD are twins and R is their protector in some sense. I hope someone else can explain better as I don't watch the family dramaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

who is shekhar??
how DD land up here??

Welcome to the show and the forum πŸ˜ƒ

Your questions intrigued me, because you will find out that their answers are ridiculously illogical and stupid - because the directors and editors of the show decided to put the thing called logic in a box, throw away the key in ocean and put the box in ground never to be found by anyone! πŸ˜† 

Shikhar is Rakshit's paternal cousin. He was randomly introduced few episodes back, just so that they can create this marriage quadrangle πŸ˜† 

DD landing up here - Drishti got job as Rakshit's PA, Divya get infatuated with Rakshit and came up with super silly reason to stay at his house, and no one seemed to have any issue with that! πŸ€ͺ

For now it seems that it is a love triangle between Drikshit n Divya, with Divya being the "kabab main haddi". Rakshit absolutely dislikes her, and she absolutely dislikes Drishti. Drishti seems like the scapegoat in this triangle for now, the punching bag for everyone πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘
i stopped watching with the whole Love traingle thing. Sorry cant help you here. πŸ˜³