Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Would you give a chance if your partner cheats?

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
This is something so always bugged me,  and one of my reasons to watch sillsila... I really want to know 'educated' take on EMA...  I have seen women tight lipped about her husband cheating , accepting the fact none the less...  The concept of mistress/ concubine is nothing new but here we were dealing with educated people and person who is very happy in his marriage cheat.. . 
In my neighborhood when I was a kid there was a man who kept mum about his wife's affair because he feared alimony. A woman did put through her husband and his mistress for her son, well she is educated and independent. 

So my question is would you take back a partner who cheated?  Now this partner can be your husband, wife,  girlfriend, fiancee or boyfriend. Would you forgive him/her for infidelity? 

PS- consider the practicality as well⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zephyr_57

This is something so always bugged me, and one of my reasons to watch sillsila... I really want to know 'educated' take on EMA... I have seen women tight lipped about her husband cheating , accepting the fact none the less... The concept of mistress/ concubine is nothing new but here we were dealing with educated people and person who is very happy in his marriage cheat.. .

In my neighborhood when I was a kid there was a man who kept mum about his wife's affair because he feared alimony. A woman did put through her husband and his mistress for her son, well she is educated and independent.

So my question is would you take back a partner who cheated? Now this partner can be your husband, wife, girlfriend, fiancee or boyfriend. Would you forgive him/her for infidelity?

PS- consider the practicality as well⭐️

It's abt someone I know. Wife had cheated. They got divorced. But living in same city n same community their path kept crossing.
Finally they remarried each other. Not cuz of pressure from family or society but cuz they wanted to.
And they are actually happy. They started valuing each other more.

So I guess, it very much differs from person to person. We can't judge anyone. If the cheating partner is accepted back, doesn't always mean it's regressive. Though there are actually very few who wud accept I guess..
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
no because once the trust is broken it can never be restored you know i can forgive and forget but getting back together is strict no no because things can never go back to what they were suspicion anxiety fear will always be there what if it happens again?  this question will keep on bugging forever i think for a relationship to flourish it  should be free of all these negative attributes another thing is respect for  your partner  which i think is very important aspect of any relationship disappears one cannot really respect a person who broke their trust so yes i cant think about going back to a cheater 
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
I seriously can't.  
But I've known women who have forgiven their husbands after getting cheated, but the fact is they never could live their life happily, nor they could be normal with their cheating spouses.
So it's better to move on from them or get a better partner, going back to them or accepting them  back is a big no no from me. 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
No I won't.I will forgive and move on may be friendly with the person too but I can't accept the person back. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Tbh if person is really sorry, I might give him a chance but that will depend on gravity of circumstances
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think I would  take the cheater back, even if we are together the relationship won't be what it was and we wouldn't be equal.
I won't take him back right away
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it's always a Big- NO -only Option ⭐️ if Such step Taken it Always Carries the Very Insecurity of Again To Be Cheated May Cheating happen again or Not ⭐️ There is Always Unsure Situation and Self Destruction Thoughts 😕 Better Face it *Alone* Than Having Close To Such Fears Together ⭐️
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
no because as someone said once trust is broken its takes time to trust to build back up...
kriya3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think everyone have a different story.and just because somebody is financially indepenent and strong and opinionated doesn't mean that he or she are emotionally that strong.like in the case of mauli ,if i was mauli  i wouldn't have let kunal leave,because frankly i loved him and he did too,and nandini was just a phase or a mistake which would be forgiven but not forgotten. obviously i would have been broken,but i would give it a second chance because i think it is worth that ,because marriage isn;t just about  romance,its also supporting each other and making efforts.
and lets accept that we all are weak and sometime or the other we do miss having a partner even though you are fully capable of being happy and complete on your own.
mauli was lucky to find ishaan,well even ishaan was lucky to find her,but that happens rarely,and even mauli had to go through a rough 3 years before meeting ishaan ,and even after finding him she hadn't healed completely.
nobody wants their partner to cheat on them,the whole idea about being in a relationship  is about being exclusive(well that is my concept),if you want experimenting then don't be in one.
now if you were drunk then it is a different story,like i might forget it after years,but if you cheat while you are in your senses then it might just leave me paranoid forever and that will never leave my mind,and it will just end up ruining all happy things of that relationship,so i.guess at the end i will end  breaking up with him .but if he tries fixing things then it might get fixed too.it depends on how desperately you want this to work out.
i think a relationship is between two people ,and when it comes to such things it should be what they both want.
everyone have flaws.nobody is perfect.