Posted: 5 years ago

So Piya too will now become Dayaan?

This show is a joke dont take it seriously. This show is playing daayan daayan🀣
She could or she might go in a coma or disappear into another world. They did give a piAnsh emotional scene. Where piya tells Ansh to wait for her. I am guessing this wait will not be very short. Edited by AnnaPearl - 5 years ago
In Today's Precap its shown that Pia has converted into a Daayan with black saree draped and a pony tale flying like Mohana with glowing eyes😈
Originally posted by magicalM

In Today's Precap its shown that Pia has converted into a Daayan with black saree draped and a pony tale flying like Mohana with glowing eyes 😈
I still did not get it. First they showed that the moment Ved put the choti to Pia's head she turned into ashes and then suddenly in the precap she appears as a daayan with a choti?πŸ˜•

Besides ved and pia appeared as daayans in front of everyone and still according to their instagIns pictures they are all dressed up and playing Holi? How can anyone do that I seriously don't understand.. πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

I still did not get it. First they showed that the moment Ved put the choti to Pia's head she turned into ashes and then suddenly in the precap she appears as a daayan with a choti?πŸ˜•

Besides ved and pia appeared as daayans in front of everyone and still according to their instagIns pictures they are all dressed up and playing Holi? How can anyone do that I seriously don't understand.. πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Everyone is so mad about the Daivik being turned into a Daayan. πŸ˜† Understandably.  But it's not Pia. It's Dilruba. Dillu turned into ashes and came back with Daayan's powers as Pia.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvNpFfpFbiZ/ 

🀣 It's Piansh ka plan and RH family maybe involved. Enjoy the twists and turns since you guys are still watching the show. πŸ˜†
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Everyone is so mad about the Daivik being turned into a Daayan.  πŸ˜† Understandably.  But it's not Pia. It's Dilruba. Dillu turned into ashes and came back with Daayan's powers as Pia.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvNpFfpFbiZ/ 

🀣 It's Piansh ka plan and RH family maybe involved. Enjoy the twists and turns since you guys are still watching the show. πŸ˜†
Well I am definitely not getting mad about pia turning into a daayan but my mom definitely is πŸ˜†

Plan kisi ka bhi ho I don't care.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Well I am definitely not getting mad about pia turning into a daayan but my mom definitely is πŸ˜†

Plan kisi ka bhi ho I don't care.πŸ˜†

Ok, I saw the choti wala clip. I think Pia was transported out of the DC and the ash was the Daayan choti that burned up with her Daivik powers. Now Dillu will change into Pia and fake that Daayan choti with her powers. Dillu did not become a Daayan, neither does she have the powers but she will fake being one.
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Ok, I saw the choti wala clip. I think Pia was transported out of the DC and the ash was the Daayan choti that burned up with her Daivik powers. Now Dillu will change into Pia and fake that Daayan choti with her powers. Dillu did not become a Daayan, neither does she have the powers but she will fake being one.
L too saw that choti wala clip. Now I don't care whether it is pia or Dillu but  the only thing I care about is ki niyati ka acting talent dekhne ko milega and I will definitely see that. 
Originally posted by arshi8927

So Piya too will now become Dayaan?

Or she could be faking to get ved's choti
Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago