What's up with Armaan and Rajat?

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2019-03-23T09:56:34Z
I know this forum is so dull still m posting this that Rajat is weakest singer on the show...why Armaan is keep on saving him again and again eliminating good contestants ConfusedSleepy
Posted: 2019-03-23T15:57:02Z
Same reason why Kanika eliminated so many good singers to save Kaushik who is the weakest of all the contestants in the show right now.
Posted: 2019-03-23T22:10:13Z
Originally posted by Cshafkat

Same reason why Kanika eliminated so many good singers to save Kaushik who is the weakest of all the contestants in the show right now.
And that's the reason Adnan n harshdeep team is strongest as they don't indulge in favoritism
Posted: 2019-03-24T11:05:28Z
Well by now armaan ne rajat ko elimination mein dala Diya haiLOL
Though I loved kaushik but Kanika was fully justified as he is not versatileDisapprove

But I think team Kanika and harshdeep are the best Dancing
Posted: 2019-03-24T11:07:59Z
Being said that I'm loving Kanika kapoor the most as she never stops herself from praising and dancing even when opposite team ka contestant is performing...she's coming out to be the most genuine and lovable personHeart
Posted: 2019-03-24T23:29:19Z
Originally posted by HereToStay

Well by now armaan ne rajat ko elimination mein dala Diya hai LOL
Though I loved kaushik but Kanika was fully justified as he is not versatileDisapprove

But I think team Kanika and harshdeep are the best Dancing
I agreed about Kanika that she praise khulke even if contestant is from opposite team! But her team was one of the strongest n she eliminated all good singer and took mediocre singers like nidhi and Tanisha to top 3 Confused .. same with Armaan
  • Page of 1 Go