Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: poiu123

EMA was a crime till a few months back in iIndia. It's still a crime in many countries. As of now nothing has developed between Mishti and Ruhaan. People can have a passing fancy for someone else in committed relationships. With time they often fade. I have seen in my workplace many times. It's not that they will tell it all to their wives/girlfriends because it's not important enough.

As of now for Mishti it's not important enough to tell Veer, since she might think it's momentary and she is trying her best to fight it.
It's just because it's a show and Ruhaan plays the male lead that we are jumping the gun because as viewers we know it may develop to something serious. But Mishti as a character does not know it now.

In the present it's not a crime in India, I don't know about other countries. Even earlier law which made EMA a crime, could have been used by Rajdeep only, Mauli couldn't file a case against Kunal. So a man cheating on his wife was never a crime in India, a man sleeping with someone else's wife was the crime. 

I can totally understand if it's not important for Mishti to tell Veer and if it's not important why did she try to hide it? 
She herself said that small things bring differences between a couple, she is the one who is making that Kiss a big issue by hiding it. It was nothing. 

The point here is that if she wants to be committed to Veer and be loyal to him, then she is not right in hiding this from him. What if he gets to know from someone else? It is cheating.

That Kiss wasn't even a big deal, if Mishti would have told Veer when he introduced Ruhaan to her, this kiss thing would have been a funny anecdote. 
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
3 pages and I hv yet to find the post abt TMs Query.

Based on what's SHOWN n not assumptions n theories, veer mein kya kami hai?

- First point ppl will say is ruhaan bonded more with family. Yes. But Veer seems to be a working guy n Ruhaan shd be out clicking but is always home. Like if I think of my hubby or friends fianc, all are busy with work, they come to meet fiance n spend a bit of time with family too. Doesn't mean veer didn't bond. Ab family is hell bent on hiding stuff or not share stuff then it's not his fault.
- Point 2, mishti is not herself with him. Ok. Why? He makes her uncomfortable? No. He saw her at bachelorette party n was cool abt it so shows he is not orthodox. From WHAT IS SHOWN, he loves her, is nice n caring too.. understands her too.. but if he miss understanding her somewhere, is it too big a fault? He is not antaryami.
-Point 3- He wants perfectness. Doesn't mishti wanted same?
- PLS REPLY BASED ON WHATS SHOWN. ASSUMPTIONS and THEORIES are pointless.

I m no fan of veer. Haven't seen him b4. My point always had been why ppl FIND FAULT with veer? All relationships needs a bit of adjustment.
Mishaan sizzles. Ruhaan loves her. Accepted. But again, why shd she dump veer?
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

3 pages and I hv yet to find the post abt TMs Query.

Based on what's SHOWN n not assumptions n theories, veer mein kya kami hai?

- First point ppl will say is ruhaan bonded more with family. Yes. But Veer seems to be a working guy n Ruhaan shd be out clicking but is always home. Like if I think of my hubby or friends fianc, all are busy with work, they come to meet fiance n spend a bit of time with family too. Doesn't mean veer didn't bond. Ab family is hell bent on hiding stuff or not share stuff then it's not his fault.
- Point 2, mishti is not herself with him. Ok. Why? He makes her uncomfortable? No. He saw her at bachelorette party n was cool abt it so shows he is not orthodox. From WHAT IS SHOWN, he loves her, is nice n caring too.. understands her too.. but if he miss understanding her somewhere, is it too big a fault? He is not antaryami.
-Point 3- He wants perfectness. Doesn't mishti wanted same?
- PLS REPLY BASED ON WHATS SHOWN. ASSUMPTIONS and THEORIES are pointless.

I m no fan of veer. Haven't seen him b4. My point always had been why ppl FIND FAULT with veer? All relationships needs a bit of adjustment.
Mishaan sizzles. Ruhaan loves her. Accepted. But again, why shd she dump veer?

pehle se hi veer ke sath misthi ko attachment nhi dikhaya isiliye i need backstory of mishveer how they met all then mishaan happens after mishveer proper ending it is ok Edited by mishaan - 5 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

In the present it's not a crime in India, I don't know about other countries. Even earlier law which made EMA a crime, could have been used by Rajdeep only, Mauli couldn't file a case against Kunal. So a man cheating on his wife was never a crime in India, a man sleeping with someone else's wife was the crime. 

I can totally understand if it's not important for Mishti to tell Veer and if it's not important why did she try to hide it? 
She herself said that small things bring differences between a couple, she is the one who is making that Kiss a big issue by hiding it. It was nothing. 

The point here is that if she wants to be committed to Veer and be loyal to him, then she is not right in hiding this from him. What if he gets to know from someone else? It is cheating.

That Kiss wasn't even a big deal, if Mishti would have told Veer when he introduced Ruhaan to her, this kiss thing would have been a funny anecdote. 

No this is not how it used to work. Any female party can raise the complaint. Mens didnt had the right to complaint. So if mouli raises the complaint then kunal only will be prosecuted not Nandini.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ria2794

No this is not how it used to work. Any female party can raise the complaint. Mens didnt had the right to complaint. So if mouli raises the complaint then kunal only will be prosecuted not Nandini.

LOL
Did you even read the article and the reason Supreme Court scraped it? 

The article 497 goes - 497. Adultery.Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such sexual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to five years, or with fine, or with both. In such case the wife shall not be punishable as an abettor.

1 Wives couldn't file a complaint against their husband for cheating, Mauli couldn't do anything regarding this
2 Only husband of the woman, Rajdeep in this case could have filed the complaint against Kunal 
3 Nandini wouldn't have been imprisoned for this

Attaching the article for a better read 

https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/section-497-adultery-law-scrapped-all-about-law-html-1350726-2018-09-27

Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: ria2794

You don't know anything. A man could complain if his wife was seeing someone else. And then too, ONLY the other man would be prosecuted and not the wife. 

A wife COULD NOT complain against her husband for cheating.

Know something properly before commenting on it. 
Edited by krystal_watz - 5 years ago