veer main kya kami hai??mouli main kya kami thi??

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
veer main kya kami hai??mouli main kya kami thi??

falling out of love with perfect partner need a reason??

once you fall out of love with person then only option left is to part ways...

but break up will be always messy and leaves other partner in broken heart...

mouli left shattered once she comes to know kunal and nandini is in love...

agar kunal pahele bhi bata deta before mouli finding affair bhi kuch difference nahin hota...

ab ruhaan kya bolega veer ko??

mujhe tumhari honewali biwi se pyaar hogaya hai ..tum usko chodo do..[if nandini told this to mouli kya hota tha??--mouli mujhe teri pati se pyar hogaya hai...tum usse divorce dedo..]

ab misti kya bolegi veer se??

mujhe tumhare dost se pyar huwa hai...chalo veer ..hum engagement tod dete hai [ its same as if kunal told mouli--mujhe tumhare dost se pyar huwa hai --chalo mouli -hum divorce lenge.]

Edited by rajh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rajh positive is they are not married not cheating behind back  thatswhy misthi is not shown loving veer its all open so now sutuation s under eye so πŸ˜†
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kunal ne to mooh mai dahi jamaya tha isiliye nandini ke ghar ke bathroom mai chupta tha par mauli ko kuch inform karna nai chahta thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nandini bhi mauli ka ghar todna nai chati thi isiliye wo bhi mauli ke pati ke sath sare festivals celebrate karti thi mooh mai dahi jama karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kunal ke case mai nandini se pyar ho gaya tha , ikraar bhi ho gaya tha , sex bhi ho gaya tha to sab kuch ho jane ke baad bhi bhi mooh mai dahi jamaya tha bathroom mai chup kar .

Ruhaan mishti ko abhi ishqwala love hona baki hai , ikraar hona baki hai to abhi veer ko bina kuch kiye  advance mai inform karke kya karna yeh soch kar inn dono ne bhi mooh mai dahi jamaya hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know falling out of love to tell partner not easy but is right to inform immediate to partner than betraying them. In Maunal situation if Kunal inform Mauli about his fall out of love & fall in with Nandini & there marriage fail because of his lack of sincerity & commitment not because of her. She is wonder full women who deserve much better than him. He is not worthy of her love who is amazing & selfless love by hearts. Yes Mauli feel hurt or may be get angry lost cool & but defiantly not feel destroy & dead the way she found kunan affair & also kunal also not come like animal. wait for Mauli's confirmation for divorce & then proceed for Nandini & then Nandini also not get black lash like hell.
Fall in & fall out is not anyone hands but this convey to other partner in good manner & explain them wisely in our hand. I wand Mishti convey this to veer very politely in good manner & explain veer, he is not at all fault but in fact she is the one who fail in mishveer relation. She is one who flip towards other man. She can't stay loyal to him & he is gem of person who deserve much much better girl than her.
Edited by amolaarohi - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mishti is not in love with Ruhaan to kya batayegi Veer ko. His presence makes me uncomfortable???

Ruhaan kya batayega? I'm attracted to your fianc? Lekin na usse aisa kuch bola na kiya. Na hi use Paane ki koshish ki. Chup Chaap apna normal Kaam kar Raha hoon.

Btw is it a crime to fall out of love? Even if u are married , the law gives u an option.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That's what I was thinking.
Mauli had forgiven Kunal for EMA then and there, she wanted him back, her pain would have been as same.
Only Kunal wouldn't have been guilty of cheating on Mauli, but that changes absolutely nothing for Mauli. 

Mishti is hiding that she kissed Ruhaan from Veer, this kiss is not a big thing but she has made it a big thing by going through lenghts to hide it. I remember when Nandini hugged Kunal after Bridge collapse, everyone had said that it was just a hug, but if it is just a hug or just a kiss, don't hide it from your partner. 
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In this point of confession I agree with you,  sp regarding Ruhan. He is acting really selfish and insensitive. ...from the beginning.

You like a girl .Ok fine. You love that girl ...ok fine too.

But that girl doesn't like you or love you. Then what are you doing here? Uparse she is committed and getting ready to marry his best friend. So what is he doing here? Sp he doesn't have a brain or heart in his body. If he had a brain he would not start living in that girl's house. Who kissed him and never cared. This just proves Mishti's feelings for him. She doesn't care about Ruhan. She doesn't like him. She insults him whenever it is possible. So what is he still doing in that house? It can't be only money. He doesn't look that poor to stay even when she behaves like shit with him. He could ask for money and leave. radhika is  decent enough to give his advance back.

If he had a heart...he would not think of breaking his friend's heart. Whatever Veer and Mishti's relationship is ... this is none of his headache. They are committed and getting married. Heart hote to "congratulation" bolte. But no. He is becoming kebob mein haddi in here. He is not Nandu. Nandu tried again and again to run away from Kunal. Ruhan is Kunal. Forcing Mishti to like him when she is trying to runaway. He is ruining the purity of Mishti.

So from the perspective of Ruhan...I am seeing him wrong. He is neither doing right for his friend nor to Mishti. Uparse he is messing up with Pari's emotion too. Is this so hard to see that girl Pari is developing feelings for him?

Ruhan is the new Kunal of Season 2. He is here to mess up Mishti, Veer, Pari and...more lives. Kunal was a savior too. But that didn't make him a hero.

Mishti is going through piles of confusion. He problem is she is trying too hard. Her problem is trying to be perfect. This is life. Life is not perfect...so why us? and how will she? In  this situation choosing any of the guys can be mistake for her. A person who doesn't know herself cannot choose. Better she cancel this wedding . Think first. She needs to know herself and live her life first. Marriage is not what she needs now.
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

That's what I was thinking.

Mauli had forgiven Kunal for EMA then and there, she wanted him back, her pain would have been as same.
Only Kunal wouldn't have been guilty of cheating on Mauli, but that changes absolutely nothing for Mauli. 

Mishti is hiding that she kissed Ruhaan from Veer, this kiss is not a big thing but she has made it a big thing by going through lenghts to hide it. I remember when Nandini hugged Kunal after Bridge collapse, everyone had said that it was just a hug, but if it is just a hug or just a kiss, don't hide it from your partner. 

mishty did tell veer that she kissed a man..but that was before she knew it was ruhaan. So she told veer and he said it doesn't matter..she only hasn't told him that it was ruhaan...maybe she should tell him it was ruhaan and then he'll again say it doesn't matter as it happened before marriage ..and I think he also said that it must have been a kiss on the cheek ..so it's fine ...πŸ˜†
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poiu123

Mishti is not in love with Ruhaan to kya batayegi Veer ko. His presence makes me uncomfortable???

Ruhaan kya batayega? I'm attracted to your fianc? Lekin na usse aisa kuch bola na kiya. Na hi use Paane ki koshish ki. Chup Chaap apna normal Kaam kar Raha hoon.

Btw is it a crime to fall out of love? Even if u are married , the law gives u an option.

Generally if your partner's friends make you uncomfortable, you do tell him about it. There's no point living with a guy who is making her feel uncomfortable. Isn't that the right thing to do? 

Ruhaan is dreaming about Mishti, he was ready to leave but nothing stopped him. 

They might not cheat on Veer but they are already betraying him by hiding these things from him. Veer is not the bad guy here 

Even EMA is not a crime and the option given by law for both falling out of love and EMA is divorce
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poiu123

Btw is it a crime to fall out of love? Even if u are married , the law gives u an option.

πŸ‘