Mayank Asuransh's real motive revealed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.tellybest.com/spoilers/nazar-latest-spoiler-asuranshs-real-motive-revealed

Nazar future story:

In the forthcoming episodes of Nazar serial, Asuransh will reveal that he wants to get the rakshas keel to find his real family.

So far in Nazar serial, Asuransh is creating havoc in the Rohini Nakshatra born girl to get the other part of the rakshas keel from her.

Nishant (Sumit Kaul) and Saavi feel that Asuransh wants to become the supreme power and so wants to earn the rakshas keel.

However, later on, Nazar serial Asuransh will turn out to be a good soul who only wants to find his parents through the rakshas keel.

It will be interesting to watch if Asuransh will get success in his attempt or not in the next episodes of Nazar serial.

Seems interesting. May be he wants to marry Tara because of some sort of attraction towards her. Right now there is no love from his part but some sort of attraction is there but I don't like the dialogue of Mayank here that you have to marry me whether with your permission or without permission.😡 When forcefulness comes in  a relation some bitterness will be there later. Ansh never forced Pia to marry him. Ansh and Pia lovestory was not shown properly but there is no forced marriage there. Edited by magicalM - 5 years ago
Originally posted by magicalM

Seems interesting. May be he wants to marry Tara because of some sort of attraction towards her. Right now there is no love from his part but some sort of attraction is there but I don't like the dialogue of Mayank here that you have to marry me whether with your permission or without permission.😡 When forcefulness comes in  a relation some bitterness will be there later. Ansh never forced Pia to marry him. Ansh and Pia lovestory was not shown properly but there is no forced marriage there.

I think there will be a twist ...From Jigyasa's latest IG pic I think Tara is not that shy and timid we thought of her. Let's see what's happened this time in Gul khan's story.