Saza humesha behen ko mili hai?

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So the dialogue was: 

Meri aur Naira ki galatiyon ki saza HAMESHA meri behen ko mili hai...

Kaira made a mistake by saving Keerti from abusive husband 

Keerti getting rid of abusive husband was a punishment?

Naira got Keerti married to her brother Naksh in return Kaira's relationship was strained

Keerti got punished by getting married to Naksh? 

Kaira made a mistake by planning Keesh wedding anniversary forgetting their own pain during separation phase

Keerti got punished as she and her husband get to celebrate their wedding anniversary with both families?

Keerti suffered because of Kaira only during idiotic pathetic baby swap track...what Kartik did can never be justified...but Naira didn't keep their baby with her after truth revelation...though she couldn't stop clinging or holding the same baby she felt connected to...that made his biological mother insecure...there are few babies in this world who get love of two mothers...and the place of both mothers can't be replaced...getting insecure is natural but negating the blessings and good life someone had or negating one's own strength because of one incident considering that "I was always wronged by them"..."I always suffered"...is beyond cowardice and delusion...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That whole scene was stupidity and held Absolutely no sense in it.

The dialogues said by Naksh, Karthik, Keertthi, Manish, Goenka were all meaningless and made the whole track a mockery.

CV's did not understand what they showed and why they showed and hence to wrap up everything that scene was done which was hilarious.

Now they will write scenes which they know best , roothna manana of kaira and shaadi scenes 
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣
keerti proved she is delusional 

i feel like kartik was just saying all of that to make himself mahaan 

he and naira are already married he doesnt have to remarry her (he did what was most important to him made naira say in front of rishab that she loves him sooo much so now what he cares blood clot no blood clot bla bla)

he looked like he was even trolling keerti by saying hamesha behen ko ...

manish is annoying everyday of the week he praises kartik so much no wonder kartik lives in the clouds 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am glad she didn't add "I had a miscarriage because of Naira to her list of grieves.

Few of the points were actually valid but they were addressed to the wrong person. She shouldn't have involved Kartik in the first place bc most of her issues were due to Naksh and his need to prioritise Naira over Keerti and their baby. What can Kartik do about that? Oh wait, Kartik can prioritise his sister over his wife, and call it even. Such poor writing.

When Keerti mentioned about Kaira losing her baby, I was annoyed bc everyone makes it seem that Naira is the only one who has lost a child. What about Kartik? Not one character, except for Dadi I think, have acknowledged that Kartik has lost as much as Naira. He's still suffering from the consequences of his actions and amid this he has to tolerate the baggage of other's relationships as well.
Saru.n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This used to be a good serial in times of Akshara and Naitik, at least they use to show logical things. But since they have switched it Kartik Naira, it's all always illogical and unbearable.
Keerti suffered because of Naira????? i mean like really???

I think whole of Singhanias have suffered because of Goenkas... first Mansi killed Akshara... then dadi always tortured and taunted Naira and Singhania family when Kaira were first getting married which continued till later... then Keerti was forced on Naksh and Singhanias by Dadi and Goenka family and they had to accept because there daughter got married in Goenkas... then kaira relation strained because Naksh didn't love keerti, then Kartik and Goenkas blamed Naira for their other son's death and threw her out without even letting her clear things.. what she got brain tumour..  Kartik ditched Naira by swapping babies.,,,she lost her memory and again Kartik ditched her for wedding because of his sister(I am sure if Naksh would have done the same Kartik would have given him on his face)

I can go on and on...

And what singhanias and Niara always gave them in return was forgiveness, acceptance, humbleness and respect..
Forgiveness to Mansi for killing their family member and instead make her their daughter in law.. whole hearted acceptance to Keerti as Daughter in law irrespect to her past and Goenkas forcefulness, Naksh also always loved Keerti whole heartedly and nobody remembers that he was the one who blamed Naira for Keerti's miscarriage so whom he has given priority is clear... Naira and Singhanias have always paid respect to Goenkas irrespect how they have treated their daughter. And even let those consequences affect their relation with keerti...

I don't I feel this show is utter nonsense and far from reality...