Yeh Teri Galiyan

Big question for next week episode

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
WHAT WILL SHAN DECIDE GIVE ASMITA AKA PUCHKI TO RIDHOY OR WHAT??
WILL SHAN GIVE IN ON THE REQUEST FROM RIDHOY TO BRING ASMITA TO HIM???
WILL SHAN DO IT AGAIN AND GIVE UP HIS LOVE FOR RIDHOY?
DOES SHAN LOVE HIS BROTHER MORE THAN PUNCHKI ?
WILL SHAN DO WHAT HE SAID TO PUCKHI ABOUT LEAVING EVERYTHING BEHIND AND LOVING PUCHKI WITH ALL HIS HEART? (even though he left when she said to go)

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WEEKS EPISODE? 

GIVE COMMENTS AND UR DECISION AND UR OPINIONNS ???? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't trust Shaan because when its his brother he is capable of doing anything.
But yes in the last few episode he has realized the pain he has given to Puchki and maybe he will decide to keep her for himself and I am hoping it happens that way because him giving up his love again is way too predictable.
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyer.a

I don't trust Shaan because when its his brother he is capable of doing anything.

But yes in the last few episode he has realized the pain he has given to Puchki and maybe he will decide to keep her for himself and I am hoping it happens that way because him giving up his love again is way too predictable.

I agree with on the first place but at the same time with your second part I do agree with you and I believe in my heart and mind whatever lmao that he will do the right thing and keep it for himself but we have to see where it goes; because yes it will be very very predicable because we have seen it from thebeginning of the new leap ? so maybe with the writers showing us from the last few episodes of Shan changing and going to Puckhi maybe it is telling the viewers that SHan is changing and he has heard it from Puckhi that she will not be able to take another heartbroke or she will die and give up hope and love completely