vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi girls 

I tried not to make a separate post so asked the same below question in another thread which is now in the second page. But, I think many didnt see it.

Anyway, there are so many like me who didn't follow the main show YRKKH. Am sure there would be many teens here who would have been toddlers at that time πŸ˜† when YRKKH started.

Am not getting who is who in either Abhir's Rajvanshi home or Mishti's  Maheshwari home. Abhir's mom is at her father's place but, there are other women who call him Babuji... so who are they and their husbands. Same in Mishti's home as she is adopted and she address the lady who adopted her as Badima not grandma. There is a girl (dont know her name yet), but she seems of same age as Kuhu & Mishti

Can one of you help by writing the names in each home and their relationship chronologically and post it as a sticky... it will be very useful i guess.

Thanks in advance πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Hi girls 

I tried not to make a separate post so asked the same below question in another thread which is now in the second page. But, I think many didnt see it.

Anyway, there are so many like me who didn't follow the main show YRKKH. Am sure there would be many teens here who would have been toddlers at that time πŸ˜† when YRKKH started.

Am not getting who is who in either Abhir's Rajvanshi home or Mishti's  Maheshwari home. Abhir's mom is at her father's place but, there are other women who call him Babuji... so who are they and their husbands. Same in Mishti's home as she is adopted and she address the lady who adopted her as Badima not grandma. There is a girl (dont know her name yet), but she seems of same age as Kuhu & Mishti

Can one of you help by writing the names in each home and their relationship chronologically and post it as a sticky... it will be very useful i guess.

Thanks in advance πŸ˜³

here is the list of rajvansh family members i have noticed
1.babuji : eldest family member , father of kaushal and meenakshi(abeer's mother)
2.kaushal: kaushal is elder/younger brother of meenakshi , has two children , a elder son and younger daughter ketki , his wife is nidhi
3.nidhi ,wife of kaushal , sister in law of meenakshi
4. parul : i dont know who this character is but first i thought she was meenakshi and kaushal's sister , she wears simpler clothes thats what i have noticed , may be she works for that family and had been in the family for too long , but till i know this actress is too nice , cant accept her as maid
5.meenakshi: she is the daughter of babuji , apparently married without her family's concern , now she is staying with her father and family , loves her family but wants to control them 
6.abir and kunal : everybody knows these two , they are meenakshi's sons , babuji's grandsons 
7.ketki and her elder brother: children of kaushal and nidhi , i guess they are younger than abeer and kunal too
Edited by varshini15 - 5 years ago
varshini15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Hi girls 

Thanks in advance πŸ˜³

and the maheshwaris are
rajshri maheshwari : a sweet lady , accepted mishti as her own daughter after mishti's paternal grandma gave her responsibility of mishti ,  loves her family and mishti a lot , she has two children , elder son(shaurya) and younger daughter akshara(dead) . 
vishambar maheshwari : again a very nice and caring person,rajshri's husband 
shaurya : elder son of rajshri and vishambar , a nice man , father of ananya(varsha's daughter) and kuhu(illegitimate daughter)
varsha : shaurya's wife , used to be akshara's best friend , loved shaurya and got married to him and accepted kuhu (though she was illegitimate daughter of shaurya) , as her own daughter 
mishti : was abandoned by her mother ( as she got remarried ) and her father ( he was a greedy person and was jailed for trying to kill his stepbrother naitik ) found a loving and a caring mother in rajshri , she calls rajshri badima because mishti considers rajshri as her mother
kuhu: she is actually technically the illegitimate daughter of shaurya , but seeing how she is pampered and loved  even by her stepmother it is clear that everybody has forgotten that she is not varsha's daughter and the maheshwaris and even varsha loves her a lot
jasmeet(the woman who seemed to be the same age as mishti-kuhu): she is actually their aunt , she is the daughter in law of vishambar's brother 

Edited by varshini15 - 5 years ago
Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshini15

and the maheshwaris are
rajshri maheshwari : a sweet lady , accepted mishti as her own daughter after mishti's paternal grandma gave her responsibilityof mishti , loves her family and mishti a lot , she has two children , elder son(shaurya) and younger daughter akshara(dead) .
vishambar maheshwari : again a very nice and caring person,rajshri's husband
shaurya : elder son of rajshri and vishambar , a nice man , father of ananya(varsha's daughter) and kuhu(illegitimate daughter)
varsha : shaurya's wife , used to be akshara's best friend , loved shaurya and got married to him and accepted kuhu (though she was illegitimate daughter of shaurya) , as her own daughter
mishti : was abandoned by her mother ( as she got remarried ) and her father ( he was a greedy person and was jailed for trying to kill his stepbrother naitik ) found a loving and a caring mother in rajshri , she calls rajshri badima because mishti considers rajshri as her mother
kuhu: she is actually technically the illegitimate daughter of shaurya , but seeing how she is pampered and loved even by her stepmother it is clear that everybody has forgotten that she is not varsha's daughter and the maheshwaris and even varsha loves her a lot
jasmeet(the woman who seemed to be the same age as mishti-kuhu): she is actually their aunt , she is the daughter in law of vishambar's brother

Thank you varshini!..
So is jasmeet fat guy's wife( not fat shaming or anything like that but don't remember his name)...he was quite close to akshara atleast during the initial episode don't know what happens afterwards...btw why is she always address kuhu mishti as mu boli beti n badi beti...I understand they are not the real daughters but it is not necessary to say it every time..i mean why is she like that? N where is her husband?
varshini15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believer09

Thank you varshini!..
So is jasmeet fat guy's wife( not fat shaming or anything like that but don't remember his name)...he was quite close to akshara atleast during the initial episode don't know what happens afterwards...btw why is she always address kuhu mishti as mu boli beti n badi beti...I understand they are not the real daughters but it is not necessary to say it every time..i mean why is she like that? N where is her husband?

you are welcome , they were said to be settled abroad , dont know where her husband , anshuman is ? may be she came back to india for some days 
Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshini15

you are welcome , they were said to be settled abroad , dont know where her husband , anshuman is ? may be she came back to india for some days

Thanks once again...but why is she bitter towards the girls?
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Ms. Varshini. πŸ€—
I have to watch all the 5 episodes again one by one to understand. 
Have to read a previous thread about the dynamics and storyline link from YRKKH too. 

Will come back to you if i have more questions ...πŸ˜† 

Should I ask these questions to Shaheer & Rhea on twitter too πŸ˜‰seriously... do you think they will be able to answer... πŸ˜‰

BinaNessa1 thumbnail
Whats weird is jsmeet being bitter t mishti. Its her best friends daughter 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Thanks a lot Varshini 
This was a great help 
Because even I never watched YRKKH 
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I watch Yrkkh on and of so i have a doubt
I dont know if in yrkkh they mention kuhu n mishti age or not but by the look of the child actors who play respective role i always thought kuhu in elder but here they are showing mishti is elder

Edit : i know they took leaps and they don't replace child actor who play mishti but stil its confusing 
Edited by maaneet_forever - 5 years ago