Week 11 TRP = 0.9

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
#ColorsTV: #Udaan 0.8, #IshqMeinMarjawan 1.1, #Shakti 1.6, #KesariNandan 1.2, #GathBandhan 1.7, #JhansiKiRani 1.4, #Roop 1.2, #Sitaara 0.9, #Tantra 0.4, #Naagin3 2.5, #KKK9 Finale (#JigarPeTrigger) 3.5, #Courtroom 0.4, #KitchenChampion 0.7, #KKKhatra 0.8

#YeTeriGalliyan 1.0 #MereSai 1.0 #KaalBhairavRahasya2 0.3

Udaan 0.9
Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago
Thanks Amrutha

It's the first time I have a sense of relief and glee to see TRPs drop but it's deserved. I can't stress how horrible the week was, Anjor was a vamp, she succeeded in trapping Chakor and deceiving the guy. It was very horrible to watch and from then I stopped watching the video snippet.

Udaan is now the lowest Colors show after Tantra which is already ending.

I'm happy to see that IMMJ is suffering, the latest new lead didn't help the show, not that Colors will ever learn that's it's the story and not the actors that need to change.

GB replaced Shakti as the top weekday drama.
Thanks Amruta
Relived with the trips,  Udaan deserves it

Tfs Ammu :)

Yipee.. first time happy seeing a low trp for Udaan.
glad it got what it deserved. actually if we take into account the bad writing and story ,especially last week, it deserve even more less trps..
still i think meera's presence made add up few points to TRP..

after her exit, with this ever bad writing, udaan will reach its epic lows. 

feeling bad for the new lot coming in into serial but this is what their bad writing and horrible decision by makers, makers karma deserves
Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
😃
Not that Colors will ever realise or admit their mistakes.

They totally deserve this 

After introducing child into story,Shakti getting similar fate of Udaan earlier.( Trps around 1.7)

Now there is marginally big gap between SP show and Shakti.

So let's see what Colors going to do with Shakti now.

(We know the kind of treatment Udaan received once Kulfi dominate in the 8.30 slot.)
HAPPY TO SEE D PROOF OF THEIR OVERCONFIDENCE😡  IT  IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME AFTER OUR MEERA EXITS AND D SHOW PULLED OFF AIR..AND DEY HAVE ASKED FOR IT 😎NO MEEJAY NO UDAAN...TRUE TO D CORE  

For the first time I am so so happy about the trp.
Any one of the techies can please post Nikki insta post😆 thats so so apt.

I am unable to post😭

The show which we wanted to rose high and garner trps albeit sometimes worst tracks just for MeeJay, is giving me happiness to see its dooming down.

Its is so evident that writing has to be the key.

No ONE CAN connect with a daughter how much ever she is separated due to whatever worst reasons can literally turn into a vamp to such an extent to physically harm her leave alone mentally tormenting her,

Siblings rivarly (though i was initially shocked about Imli being turned into villian) especially brothers are acceptable, sisters indeed came as a rude shock to me and this is just a turn off completely for any sensible viewer.  

Irony is in both the cases the reason has been lame.

and the seven year leap reason was out of Sukor character at the outset.

Originally posted by LuvSSever

Tfs Ammu :)

Yipee.. first time happy seeing a low trp for Udaan.
glad it got what it deserved. actually if we take into account the bad writing and story ,especially last week, it deserve even more less trps..
still i think meera's presence made add up few points to TRP..

after her exit, with this ever bad writing, udaan will reach its epic lows. 

feeling bad for the new lot coming in into serial but this is what their bad writing and horrible decision by makers, makers karma deserves

Bang on Uma @ Bold red story and writing matters a lot lot