Patiala Babes

Apology and Self Identity

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
A good episode...
  Babita's Apology to HS..Thanks to Naimbi...Hanuman Singh's Expressionss in anger was Cute...
 A woman has a seprate life in addition to the family...Beautiful Message by  the makers...I don't know how many middle class woman in our country have this independence...
after the apology HS motivated Babita to live a life for her..

👏 to makers for the character of Hanuman Singh...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Brilliant episode
Makers are doing good Job trying to build a woman's new identity with the help of a man. 

Lucy123 thumbnail
A good episode. 

HS being angry was funny and poor Lalla got the brunt of it. He was like a pressure cooker whistle.

HS and Babita, both can be stubborn

I liked the condition in which he was willing to accept a apology, a independent Mother.

Nice explanation given by Babita on her insecurity regarding Mini. 

I truly hope that she does move on and does not get emotional thinking if her past otherwise its not going to work.

Nayeem Bi is truly a Mother to her and lalla bibi a brother.

Who says that we can only have Blood relations.
Edited by Lucy123 - 5 years ago
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very well said! Since day one, whatever Hanumaan Singh says, it has a deep impact on both veer balika and especially "daughter ki mother". They somehow really respect him and his opinions. Even Dadu likes and respects HS's approach towards them. HS thinks that they are capable of doing most things on their own. He's always there if they need direct support but he encourages or empowers them to go for things directly and not like the quintessential "knight in the shining armor". He might do that in the future if the situation arises, and I wouldn't mind it either since he is a thaanedaar after all and it will be quite a sight to watch him. But for now, I like this attitude of his, very inspiring for both Babita and Minni.