•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Today finally after 200 episodes someone said the truth and its you.

I am sorry Pari had to hear this but it seems she also understands this. Its a fact and no one can change it that Kunal ne sabse pehle apne baare mein socha.

That said I am a bit surprised it seems like Mishti totally disconnected with Popsie? Like unka koi wajood hi nahi bacha ? Or maybe they will show it in future episodes? What her bond with Ishan was over the years was and when did Kunal become papa from Dr Kunal???
We always remember bad memories over good one's. Mishti had always been scared of falling out of commitment and that was the reason why she always avoided ruhaan with a fear of falling for him. Which again reminds her of Kunal and his kaand. 
They might show Popsie's bond with the kids in future episodes when they show more about ansh. She isn't disconnected. Right now her concentration is entirely on making her marriage a success which brought in Kunal's memories to her.

And yes, felt really bad for Pari. She shouldn't be the scapegoat for all that her parents did
I too feel bad for Pari to have to go through all this. But really the reason she's getting blamed is cause CVs decided to kill her parents off.

Seriously, everyone in the family just needs to have a mature conversation about the whole situation and explain their feelings. The whole reason everyone is suffering is because the topic is so taboo in their house. They should be able to talk about it openly.
Exactly!! We remember bad memories more than the good ones or whenever we gonna do something new suddenly insecurities and bad memories pop up but this cannot change the fact that she doesn't loves Ishaan. 
Pari ka buddy wouldn't sound good . She is not a kid anymore but Dr.  Kunal was okay. 
Now let's see what happened after Mauhaan's marriage may be Kunal bonded with Mishti that made her call him Papa. 

No matter what a daughter cannot forget her mother's pain and how her father left her perfect mother for someone else. 
Originally posted by ...MonaCo...

Today finally after 200 episodes someone said the truth and its you.

I am sorry Pari had to hear this but it seems she also understands this. Its a fact and no one can change it that Kunal ne sabse pehle apne baare mein socha.

That said I am a bit surprised it seems like Mishti totally disconnected with Popsie? Like unka koi wajood hi nahi bacha ? Or maybe they will show it in future episodes? What her bond with Ishan was over the years was and when did Kunal become papa from Dr Kunal???

Even I was thinking the same.

Choti Mishti loved Ishaan. He was her popsie. She respected Kunal but he was not her father .for her, he was Dr.Kunal and Pari ke papa.

But for grown up Mishti, he is now dad !!! And Ishaan not in her thoughts anymore 
Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Even I was thinking the same.

Choti Mishti loved Ishaan. He was her popsie. She respected Kunal but he was not her father .for her, he was Dr.Kunal and Pari ke papa.

But for grown up Mishti, he is now dad !!! And Ishaan not in her thoughts anymore

Choti Mishti was choti. She was happy with mom and Popsie. Now badi Mishti is going to get married. She now understands EMA and how her mom suffered due one bad marriage with her bio father.

She is too scared to make the same mistake. Not everyone is lucky enough to get a second chance.

If she were not getting married she wouldn't be thinking so much about her bio father and his cheating.
Who knows they may show few scenes Mishti remembering her popsy too..They are unfolding everything slowly..We need to wait and watch
If Some one Do Another Heart to Heart Talk With Mishti ⭐️ and Wipe Her Tears 😳 Give Motivation 😃 She Remember Sure How Her Popsi Always With Her 🤗 How He Managed Her When Her Mom Express Anger n Scold her For the Wrong Things Done by Her 😲 Her Popsi only Control The Situation and Protected His Princess 😳 Assured No one Say and Scold You Dear 🤗 and Don't Do Wrong ⭐️ Even You Choose Your Real Papa I am The Same Popsi❤️ Shona 😭 .can Cvs make
Is Such Fbs Forming Situations 😎 ..

Want IshTi❤️ Badly 😭 Mishti Admitted Her Mom Is STRONG ⭐️ Waiting To See Her Popsi is LOVE ❤️ Statement 👍🏼 ..Waiting To See Wat She Understand From Her Real Father(ISHAAN)The LionKing ❤️ in Her Life ..