Shrugging everything under the rug

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Today's episode was a glaring example of how CV's have turned totally towards Kaira and no other character now matters to them.

Keerthi was made to discuss about her insecurities with her brother due to which he called off his wedding .

She realized her mistake and confessed it in front of Naksh , but there was no dialogue shown , no realization by Naksh that how he was also going wrong.

When he was talking to Karthik and declaring him as "Great" and how right his step was of stealing their baby without their knowledge and enjoying the perks of a child even while they all greived, I waited for just one dialogue -from him -

" I blamed you for my sister's miseries but the reality is , I realized today that even I havent  been able to be a very good husband . "

" I hated you as you gave Krish to Naira without asking us but then in Naira's love and looking at her health conditions , I also took the same decision as yours that too without asking Kirti ."

"I understand that you were wrong , but I was wrong too. I did almost the same mistakes as you and so have decided to forgive you"

It would have looked more realistic rather than the dialogues which Naksh said and folded his hands in front of Karthik and Keerthy looked at him with so much of love although nothing was sorted between them .

It looked as if she is happy seeing her husband bow to her brother.

Calling a mistake as mistake would not make things wrong. After all , we are all grey shaded and not just black and white in real life. Showing a character grey shade makes it realistic and connected rather than putting the leads at the God's pedestal who makes no mistake.  🤢
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago
CVs showed really that Naksh is far better than Kartik in every way! Even though Kartik is the lead, he can go wrong without being blamed or punished and just to be a "perfect" husband and brother. 
This show has become the lamest piece of crap ever. The writers have lost the plot and have made one lead clingy, ignorant and annoying while the other is shown as a coward.
Great supporting characters are reduced to either being over-protective and hypocritical or are shown as a wuss without a backbone to be upfront and straight up.
Everything has been about Kaira from the time they became leads...there is nothing new in story revolving around Kaira...CVs these days don't have any idea what to write...Goenkas have good  screen presence but they are not given many scenes these days...What was the purpose of introducing Rishab?...What was the purpose of memory loss?...

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Everything has been about Kaira from the time they became leads...there is nothing new in story revolving around Kaira...CVs these days don't have any idea what to write...Goenkas have good  screen presence but they are not given many scenes these days...What was the purpose of introducing Rishab?...What was the purpose of memory loss?...

Exactly !

Most of the new characters are brought in with no purpose.

They had promoted so much for Gayatri's re-entry but then she was shushed off.

Now Rishab came in , and he also had no story .

Other characters have been reduced to being Zero. 

What does Devyani and Bhabhi maa do when Naksh keeps saying so ma y wrong things . Devyani sometimes joins him as she hates Goenka herself. 

Same goes with Goenkas, not even a single men of the house goes to office . Everybody hovers around mother who keeps crying or over analyzes situation and is constantly worrying about Karthik. 

The show has now officially lost its uniqueness and am sure it wouldn't last for more than 2 to 3 years now. it has become like any other daily soap where only leads specially female lead is important . 
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Exactly !

Most of the new characters are brought in with no purpose.

They had promoted so much for Gayatri's re-entry but then she was shushed off.

Now Rishab came in , and he also had no story .

Other characters have been reduced to being Zero. 

What does Devyani and Bhabhi maa do when Naksh keeps saying so ma y wrong things . Devyani sometimes joins him as she hates Goenka herself. 

Same goes with Goenkas, not even a single men of the house goes to office . Everybody hovers around mother who keeps crying or over analyzes situation and is constantly worrying about Karthik. 

The show has now officially lost its uniqueness and am sure it wouldn't last for more than 2 to 3 years now. it has become like any other daily soap where only leads specially female lead is important . 

@bold  maybe before Kaira female lead was more important but after Kaira male and female lead both have been equally important or were given equally significant role in ANY track be it Ak death track, Kaira Vivah, Ak death truth revelation, Soumya's death truth revelation , Keesh marriage, Dance competitions, JKG, Shubham's death, separation, divorce, remarriage, abortion track, baby's death truth accompanied by baby swap truth, memory loss both had equally significant role to play...Shivin gave so many good performances... I honestly lost the count... female lead has always been important, so is male lead...the most successful separation was laid on female lead hiding truth...male lead asking her to leave!...them portraying storm and silence a complete opposite of themselves was loved by viewers...than another most successful brain clot track had Naira getting to know about her brain tumor and denying to get married and Kartik being devastated to be left at alter...also Kartik scenes with his baby girl and him losing her the very next moment...Naira's shocked state on knowing about her baby girl's death and her giving Keesh their baby...those were also very well portrayed scenes...why shouldn't the focus be on main leads when they perform so well?...other characters like Keerti or even Naksh either overdo their scenes or speak their dialogues in rehearsed manner...even if I sometimes don't understand Manish's character the fact is Sachin is an amazing actor and portrays every emotion very convincingly same goes for other actors who portray supporting characters like Naitik, Raghav, Aditya even Shubham...even if performances are good...bad content is not acceptable...these days CVs are themselves clueless about the storyline...
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago
Today's episode was the most illogical and fast paced one making no sense to the common people. 
First of all how does calling off a marriage solve Keerti's problems? Isn't it logical to think that if he calls off the marriage everyone will blame him, Naira will still stay with Singhanias which means she will still cling on to the baby which means Keerti is still going to be affected? From where I see it Kartik did this only for his selfish reasons - he knows Keerti will reveal it was due to her that he did all this and ultimately whitewash his faults. He doesn't feel sorry at all! Even when he came home he was like "I know all are angry. I'm sorry" with so much attitude. I just wanted to smack him for what he's done.
Naksh is seriously a gone case. Did he apologize to Keerti first for treating her like that and making her insecure? Even now he put Naira in the front coz he was apologizing to Kartik so he can get back to Naira. That scene of apology from Keesh was cringeworthy. Now Kartik's attitude has grown to heights and he will not give a hoot to anyone but Naira and the next phase is phir se patao Naira ko. The only thing I liked about the episode was Rishab asking her to vent out her frustration and she saying I hate Kartik. Darling, I don't blame you..

PS: I seldom comment here but today's episode was too much and I had to vent out. Sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments. 
Recently I saw so many people commenting about whitewashing Kartik. Felt happy seeing people realising it finally. And today's episode was the limit! Seriously? 
Manish explicitly said Kartik wasn't wrong to steal the baby from Keerti. Naksh and Keerti literally folded their hands and apologised to Kartik and I didn't even once get to see Kartik interospecting what he did wrong, or apologising to Naksh and Keerti. Just like someone mentioned above, he said sorry to his family with so much attitude. As if "I didn't do anything wrong, but you will only think I am wrong, so why don't you keep this lame ass sorry and get over with it".

And I am so done watching them ruining the side characters to whitewash Kartik. They are made so inconsistent and illogical so that Kartik is given a clean chit. 

And I felt really good when Naira said she hates Kartik. Yes! Any woman on the earth will, if her husband turns out to be a selfish, manipulating and controlling idiot.

Kartik is just despicable! I don't think there is a coming back for this character. Because he has fallen so low, it's hard to get up from there. Really disgusting.