Gathbandhan

Why was Dhanak shocked?

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Dhanak should have known that her IPS seniors will not trust her after they find out she was married to a local goon. she should have been prepared with an explanation.
kuch bhi dekhate hai! achi khasi intelligent ladki ko bewakoof bana diya hai 

More important - Raghu is sidelined in this weeks episodes - all focus on Dhanak. Not liking it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Irshita

Dhanak should have known that her IPS seniors will not trust her after they find out she was married to a local goon. she should have been prepared with an explanation.

kuch bhi dekhate hai! achi khasi intelligent ladki ko bewakoof bana diya hai 

More important - Raghu is sidelined in this weeks episodes - all focus on Dhanak. Not liking it.

yaha pe super bahu toh raghu hain! im actually enjoying this swap in the role in itv couples! usually the husband's career/business is in trouble and super bahu to the rescue! but this time- its super raghu! sasuralwale koh bachaye kaun? super raghu! biwi ki career ko bachaye kaun? super raghu! chai banaye kaun? super raghu! biwi ka nasha utare kaun? super raghu! ðŸ˜† 

but agreed, shes ttly bewakoof when it comes to this stuff. like y tell bablu bhai and co- guess what im about to be a cop! ðŸ˜• 
who does that? just collect info and pass it to your supervisors! y ruin the element of surprise and wait to give out the intel? ðŸ˜² she couldve done much more damage if she just pretended to b an idiotic blushing bride!
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tv bahus have this old habit of challenging everyone they come across and telling their plans to everyone, whether they want to hear them or not. Dhanak does the same - challenges savitri all the time, declares she is planning to do IPS when there is no need, never leaves an opportunity to lecture, and so on.
I enjoy watching Raghu most. I love his super-bahu avatar but other scenes are overpowering his scenes for me - especialy Dhanak-Savitri scenes.
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Irshita

Tv bahus have this old habit of challenging everyone they come across and telling their plans to everyone, whether they want to hear them or not. Dhanak does the same - challenges savitri all the time, declares she is planning to do IPS when there is no need, never leaves an opportunity to lecture, and so on.

I enjoy watching Raghu most. I love his super-bahu avatar but other scenes are overpowering his scenes for me - especialy Dhanak-Savitri scenes.

Agreed on the mai-dhanak bits. Har baath pe har kisiko jawab dena zaroori toh nahi bhai. I liked her reserved attitude with maya a lot. It was like- ok jelly girl move aside. Tu kuch bhi kar le raghu pati toh ab mera hain. But with savitri i feel like she gets under her skin a lot more. Picks a fight even when there is 0 need to. But trp audience LOVE the sasu-sunbai sun sun so kya kare. Im gonna watch for super bahu raghu and hope dhanak changes her pov as the show progresses.