Posted: 4 years ago
I am lost. 2 days of rona dhona with Jaya walking out and the Samar/family crying buckets. Then chacha entry. 
Now Satya seems almost mellow and harmless types in one episode and Jaya seems to hellbent on marrying Dhruv as if it will prove a point or something. 
Next - kidnapping plan

What is happening? where is this going?

Thank god for the DVR and fast-forward button. 

This show is going now where. Just in circles with Samar wanting Jaya back in his life. Jaya is acting like her normal self. (brainless fool)

It is better to read the written updates than watch the show.

I really did not like Jaya's character at all. And why is Samar so obsessed with wishing her back in his life when she gives two hoots about him? all she does is follows and trusts her mother.

It is really high time for Samar to back off. Really a woman who still loves her ex-husband still goes forward to marry another man. Why? because her mother wishes so.

It's hard to believe Dhruv is going through with this. Now Jaya has Samar's name in mehndi on her hand. She obviously is not in love with Dhruv but is just trying to show she has moved forward in front of Samar.

Samar is unrealistic. No guy would go to such extreme for a girl like Jaya. I feel they have been separated longer than they have been married. I don't see what Samar likes about Jaya. She is just a robot whose mother is the remote control.

Why Satya had conditions for Samar/Jaya marriage but no conditions for Dhruv/Jaya marriage? Nothing makes sense at all especially Rama still calling Jaya bahu. Shanaya is much better than Jaya. Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Jaya is the most worthless and undeserving FL I have ever seen.
I also think that the CVs don't have a story to tell once Jaya and Samar reunite - so they are stretching and stretching - and all this stretching has a come at the expense of the characters of the leads. FL lead has become a full moron and ML is totally inexplicable. 

Why Samar why? Yeh kaisa pyar hai? why are you stalking Jaya? Dressing up as a female to show up for sangeet is stalking in my POV.
Jaya has always been the proverbial twit role...
And why does rama want such a Babu back...
Why does Satya and Jaya not go to NY together
I saw an insta post in Namish's page that dhruv's character is comng to an end in the show.

Looks like jaya is gng back to samar in the end after all this pointless drama.

Absolutely nowhere...it's an undening tyrannical case of guy doing extreme penance and getting insults in return...
Though I have to say Samar did look more bful than Jaya

Hey,but Why is Dhruv agreeing to marry,why doesn't he cancel the shaadi when he can clearly see things and does have a slight idea that at the end he is the only one who will be hurt

i sure do feel sorry for samar. he really does not deserve this treatment and i cant see how, even if they did get back together, he would ever be able to respect her or forget how he was treated by satya, and more so jaya. when the show first started i thought she was a smart, beautiful young lady but now upon seeing the ''growth'' of her character i think she is quite ugly (maybe made more so by her character rather than physical appearance).she has demasculated samar and he has been through what i see as months of abuse (mental, emotional and verbal) by both her and her mother. this story doesnt even make any sense anymore, theyre still married but jaya is engaged to someone else - this is bigamy??? more so her current husband is being made to be involved and witness this ''wedding''. i dont see how samar could still ''love'' jaya and i dont see how their marriage could ever work even if they do get back together. it appears as though this script was written by a bunch of idiots. and to think it had so  much of potential to start with...
Samar is a fool to keep falling on Jaya when she has no respect for him. I am fed up of both Jaya and Satya. Good Dhruv is going back to Shanaya.

I no longer care for Samar/Jaya as a couple and just want to see all of Satya's deceit brought out into the open. I also want Jaya to apologize to Samar for being an idiot and have her confront her mom.

Overall the show is very boring. I have to fastforward the scenes.