Rajshri getting blackmailed?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't understand why Rajshri is giving into Naman's blackmailing and giving him money. Mishti is an adult it's not like Naman can come and forcefully take her. If Rajshri tells Mishti about Naman's blackmailing forget about going with him I am sure she will never want to see her fathers face. Mishti already have a negative image in mind about her father so once she knows about the blackmailing Rajshri has nothing to be scared about because Mishti herself won't go with Naman. 

And Naman what a horrible father he is using his own daughter for money. I would pray that no one gets a father like him🤢.
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
I have given up on the hope that ITV characters will ever know what is the meaning of communication. Mishti is clearly a grown up adult but Rajashree didn't confide in her regarding her blackmailer father..

If Rajashree didn't say anything, Mishti could have gone and told her that she no more needs to give money to Naman, as she knows everything and is never going to her father. This way the matter would have ended once and for all. But since nobody talked to anyone, all I can see is this happening again and again. Naman will blackmail Rajashree, Rajashree will give him money, Mishti will chase Naman, snatch the money from him  and come back home. Naman will again blackmail Rajashree, Rajashree will again give him money and the cycle will continue until Maheshwaris go bankrupt and later find all their wealth accumulated with Mishti  😆

Not only in Maheshwari house, even in Rajvansh family, no one seems to be communicating with anybody on anything substantial. Kunal is enough grown up to understand that Meenakshi clearly manipulated the situation, but he tells Abir that Ketaki gave her consent to marriage on her own. Abir was the only one who understood what Meenu did but still he didn't go to his sister and talk to her in private about the matter once again... ðŸ˜†

So basically for the sake of mankind and humanity no one talks, no body discusses anything in our TV shows aur humein because we love certain characters sab kuch aise hi jhelna Padta hai..😃
Edited by ZindagiCalling - 5 years ago