Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh FF ~ Saathiya

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Chapter 1: I Miss You

Sharon's POV: Today was the day when we met for the first time, the day when we fought and became instant enemies. Strange na how suddenly I'm thinking about you, I miss the way I used to pull pranks on you, I miss the time when we challenged each other for a face off. I miss the time I insulted you and you retorted me back. I miss you Kriya oops Miss Kripa. I can't believe you used to call these people your friends who forgot you so easily, forgot your hard work, forgot your friendship and Rey...well don't know how he moved on so easily when he said he loves you. In your dance their was always that spark that no one had and I miss to see that spark once again. Please Kriya, please wapas aa jao, come back.

Taani: Guys aaj din kaun sa hai?

Aashi: Aaj Tuesday hai kyun?

Taani: I know Tuesday but mera matlab date kya hai?

Rinni: 2nd January.

I could see three faces being numb, I knew that they remembered what was today. They always missed you too but never had the strength too show their emotions. All I could see was hurt, betrayal, sadness, anger and love in their eyes for you.

Rey: Guy, I'll just be back.

Swayam: Rey tu theek hai?

Rey: Yeah, mujhe kya hoga?

Taani: Rey main chalun aapke saath?

Rey: No, it's fine main abhi aata hun.

He just left the RH without looking back, I knew he wanted to be alone at this moment.

Rey's POV: I just ran inside the FE and sat on the stairs while my mind was revolving all her memories. Today was the day when we met for the second time, the day when I asked her for a promise, the day when I got her iPod, the day when we fought for the first time. Why Kriya? Whenever I try to forget you, your memories always flashes in my eyes. Why did you leave me? You never felt anything for me? Why am I thinking about you? I moved on with Taani and she's a great girl. Maybe I won't love her the way I loved you but will like her more than you.

Meanwhile in the RH

Swayam's POV: I still remember when we met for the first time, the way you begged me to join the team. I really thought that we were best friends but you did not even trust me enough to tell your reason for leaving. I'm sure you didn't use Rey cause it's so not you. I always wanted to see you two together but now he's happy with my sister. They say it's love but I still feel it to be a mere attraction. I just wish you would return and once you come back I won't never let you go.

Neha's POV: Neha knows how much Neha missing you today but Neha hating you for ditching us, how could you do that Kriya? Neha wishing you never come back only because of you Vishakha also leaving me alone here. Taani has become a good friend to me, we share the same liking for Bollywoodmovies and she won't ditch Rey and Swayam for anything.

Author's POV:

Sharon: Guys Rey hasn't come back yet.

Rey: I'm back sorry guys woh kuch bhul gaya tha locker room mein.

Sharon (in mind): Kitna jhoot bologe tum Rey?

Swayam: Guys charity event ke liye 5 acts prepare karne honge.

Taani: Bhai aap aur bha..mera matlab Sharon aur Rey aur main Duet karleinge. (Despo kahin ki)

Rey: Are you sure Taani tum AGS ho aur Shivam kahin phirse?

Taani: Aap uski tension mat lo.

Sharon: Fine, so solo Rey aur main karenge.

Aashi: Toh ab hum sab group act practice karein?

Nil: No, I think Sharon ka solo abhi hum dekh lete hain kyun ki Sharon bhi bohot busy rahegi baadme.

Sharon: Fine.

She takes a deep breath and starts to perform on Loose My Breath. Her each step and moves reminds all the Louins who were shocked and numb about Kriya's first dance in college. As soon as she finishes Taani & Aashi were the only ones who were praising her while the rest couldn't say a thing.

Aashi: Wow Sharon, aapne bohot achchha types dance kiya.

Taani: Aisa lag raha tha ke yeh saare steps aapko yaad the.

Aashi: Sach mein yeh koi routine types hi nahi laga.

Just then her cellphone ranged which made the Louins come back in the present. She picked it up and seeing the caller ID there was a different glow on her face and she quickly answered the call.

Sharon (excited with big eyes): Hello...Kya?! Kab?!... Ok ok main abhi aati hun.

Soon she ends the call, picks up her bag and zooms out of the college like lightening speed leaving all of her friends confused.

Vicky: Isse kya hua?

Simmi: Don't know, bohot excited lag rahi thi.

Bharat: Yeh toh chaubis ghaante excited rehti hai.

Amar: Utte etited nahi hypel active kehte hain.

Rinni: But jis tarah se woh gayi hai lagta hai koi important baat hai.

Nil: Dude, Sharon Rai Prakash ke liye non important baat bhi important bann jaati hai so chill.

They all leave the rehearsal hall and scenes shift at Sharon's place, she rushes in and finds two girls inside. She happily runs to them and gives them a bone crushing hug.

Sharon: I'm so so so happy to see you both.

Precap: Si: Kyun aayi ho tum wapas?! Ri: Just get lost! Vic: Bloody Wannabee! Sh: Shut up all of you!

Who had called Sharon? Why was she so excited? Who are the two girls?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just reposting my old stories on IF. Comment, Share & Vote if you liked it. The story is also available on Wattpad, username: SarafWasima. Till then keep reading other KriYaansh/ArSha FF stories. LOVE YOU ALL KRIYAANSH FANS!

@SarafWasima ❤️

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Chapter 2: She's Back

Rey's POV: That evening, I was still in the college trying to find piece. When I was about to leave I heard some faint sound of music coming from the RH. Curiosity brought up to me and I followed it's direction. I was standing at door and very soon located a female figure dancing like a flawless swan, thought I can't see her face as the lights were dimmed but her each every step reminded me of someone.

Naina lageeyan baarishan

Te sukke sukke sapne vi pijj gaye

Naina lageeyan baarishan

Rove palkein de kone vich neendh meri

Naina laggeyan baarishan

Hanju digde ne chot lage dil te

Naina laggeyan baarishan

Rut birha de badlan di chaa gayi

Figure's POV: I was so lost in the music that I hadn't noticed someone being at door, I just had to let out my pain and frustration through my dance.

Kaali kaali khaali raaton se

Hone lagi hai dosti

Khoya khoya inn raahon mein

Ab mera kuch bhi nahi

Har pal har lamha

Main kaise sehta hoon

Har pal har lamha

Main khudh se yeh kehta rehta hoon

Rey's POV: She was dancing but it wasn't a normal dance it was like she was expressing her emotions. Sadness, loneliness was clear in her moves, how the hell I'm being able to read a stranger's dance when I only once used to her's.

Tujhe bhula diya oh

Tujhe bhula diya oh

Tujhe bhula diya oh

Phir kyun teri yaadon ne

Mujhe rula diya oh

Mujhe rula diya

Figure's POV: I couldn't help but let the tears flow while dancing. Remembering him and the worst night of life was making me suffer each and every moment.

Teri yaadon mein likhe jo lafz dete hai sunayi

Beetay lamhe poochte hai kyun hue aise judaa

Khuda, khuda mila jo yeh faasla hai

Khuda tera hi yeh faisla hai

Khuda hona tha woh ho gaya

Jo tune tha likha

Rey' POV: She kept twirling and throwing high kicks like she wanted to show how much she was in pain, I felt like going and give her a hug.

Kaali kaali khaali raaton se

Hone lagi hai dosti

Khoya khoya inn raahon mein

Ab mera kuch bhi nahi

Har pal har lamha

Main kaise sehta hoon

Har pal har lamha

Main khudh se yeh kehta rehta hoon

Figure's POV: For a moment I felt like I'm gonna collapse, I questionedmyself why am I bearing this pain? Why can't I move on? I just wished to from here.

Tujhe bhula diya oh

Tujhe bhula diya oh

Tujhe bhula diya oh

Phir kyun teri yaadon ne

Mujhe rula diya oh

Mujhe rula diya

Reys' POV: Through the dim lights I was only able to see her eyes but wait a minute I do remember those but who does belong to? As I guessed it I felt like my heart coming out of my chest.

Rey: Kriya...-Was the only name that escape from my lips and it echoed in the dark room.

Figure's POV: I heard him...I heard his voice after 1 long year. But I can't face him right now, I can't let him see me, not at least broken. I heard his footsteps coming near me and with that my heartbeat was rising equally my palm was sweating.

Peon: Rey sir it's time to close the gates.

Rey's POV: I turned to nod a yes to the peon but as I turned back she was gone, was I imagining her? Was she back after all? No Rey, get a grip on yourself you have forgotten her long ago.

Figure's POV: I ran as fast as I could out of the college campus, I knew I can't escape every time so tomorrow I had to be strong to face them, I am back Louins.

The next day in college, everyone were having a great time chatting in the canteen.

Vicky: Yaar pehle pet puja karle phir kaam duja.

Nil: Tera toh humesha kaam duja hi hota saale bhukkad.

Neha: Mere babu ko you not calling bhukkad ok!

Bharat: Oye babu ki kaggu zyada iski side mat le samjhi!

Vicky: Khabardar joh tune meri deewani ke baare mein kuch kaha toh.

Simmi: Guys just shut yaar, humesha chhoti si baat ko lekar baith jaate ho.

*Beep*

Swayam: Guys Sharon ka message hai, sabko atrium mein bula rahi hai.

Rinni: But Rey aur Taani abhi tak nahi aaye.

Amar: Alle tu unhe call kal ke bol de ke hum atlium mein hain.

Aashi: Chalo jaldi warna Sharon ko gussa types aajayega.

Atrium

Sharon was waiting for all of them to arrive, as soon as they reach includin Taarey they start throwing questions at her.

Sharon: Guys guys, relax baati hun. Actually I wanted you to meet someone.

She moves out and everyone's jaws drop in happiness.

All: VISHAKHA!!!

Neha was about to run a give her a hug but stops in her tracks when Vishakha moves out and seeing the person everyone's smile just vanishes except for Swayam.

Neha (slowly): Kriya...

Hearing Kriya's name Taani tightens her grip on Rey's hand which did not went unseen by Kriya.

Simmi: Kyun aayi ho tum wapas?!

Bharat: Humein dhoka de kar mann nahi bhara tera?!

Rinni: Just get lost!

Nil: Use kiya tha na tumne humein?!

Vicky: Bloody Wannabe!

Amar: Humein tumhari takal nahi dekhni!

Till now Sharon had lost her cool and shouts at them.

Sharon (shouts): SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!

Swayam was about to go and hug Kriya but Sharon comes in between and stops him.

Swayam: Sharon mujhe Kriya se baat karni hai.

Sharon: Kyun? Taake tum bhi usse insult kar sako? Lagti kya hai woh tumhari?

Swayam: Sharon woh meri best friend hai.

Sharon: Yeah right best friend, agar tum uske best friend hote toh kum se kum woh letter milne ke baad usse dhundne ki koshish karte. Aaj Kriya wajeh se hum dono ek trial relationship mein hain, aur tumne uski kiya bhi kya hai?

Neha: Sharon why caring you iss traitor ke liye.

Sharon: Oh please Neha, kisi ko kuch bhi kehne se pehle apni taraf dekho, tell me something Kriya ke aane se pehle tumhe kaun pehchanta tha?

Neha:...

Sharon: No one right, aur tum usse traitor bula rahi thi. Iss college mein tumhari sabse pehli dost Kriya thi aur agar woh na hoti toh tum aaj bhi Neha the Nobody hoti.

Nicky: But Sharon isne Rey aur humare friends ko ditch kya hai, how can you forget that?

Sharon: Really, Vicky agar tum bhool nahi gaye toh main tumhe yaad dila dun ke tumhe aur Neha ko saath mein laane ke liye Kriya hum girls se jhoot bola tha and Nil tumne toh humesha weaklings ko ill treat kiya hai toh Kriya ke jaane ke baad equation change kaise hogaya? Main batati hun kyun ki tumhare liye Weaklings ke liye respect badd gayi thi.

Taani: But unhone Rey ko use kiya tha aur Bhai ko akela chodd diya.

Vishakha: Tum apna muh baand hi rakho toh achchha hoga, I don't care ke tum Swayam ki behen ho ya whatever. Tum se zyaada hum Kriya ke baare mein jaante hain. Tum nahi mere liye kabhi Kriya ki jaage le sakti thi, sakti ho aur nahi le sakogi. Tum toh Kriya ke nails bhi bara bari nahi kar sakti. And as a fact, Rey tumse pehle Kriya ke saath tha aur unke beech exactly kya hua woh hum mein se kisi ko nahi pata.

Amar: Humein beech mein chhol kal jaana bhi sahi nahi tha!

Vishakha: Dude, beech mein woh nahi tum sab ne chhoda tha usse, you tell me agar Kriya nahi hoti so will they be any Weakling team? Bharat, tum toh sidhe sidhe team join karne wale the but sirf Kriya ke blackmail karne se tum mann gaye.

Sharon: And Rey, kya kehte the tum? Kriya se pyaar karte the na tum? Jhoot! Agar tum usse sach mein pyaar karte the toh kum se kum yeh jaanne ki koshish zaroor karte ke jo woh keh rahi was it the truth or not but no tumhara ego toh tumse bhi zyaada bada hai. Itni aasani se tum usse bhool gaye aur move on bhi kar liya.

For the first time Rey looked up over Kriya's eyes who were moist, he was trying to read her eyes but found it blank. He noticed that she had changed, her curly hair had grown long, she had put on some weight, mostly her dressing style had change, a western style kurti. He mentally cursed himself for checking her out but was even angrier to find other boys shamelessly gawking at her.

Simmi-Rinni: Sharon, tum iss Kriya ki side le rahi ho. She was your biggest enemy how can you be talking nice about her.

Sharon: Jab Kriya chali gayi thi toh mujhe bohot gussa aa raha tha phir maine socha ke usne mere saath ko kuch nahi kiya toh main kyun naraz ho rahi hun, phir main Kriya ko bohot miss karne lagi kyun somewhere I knew even if didn't like her I respected her immensely. Aur tum mein se toh Vishakha ne ek true friend ki tarah Kriya ko nahi bhooli nahi usne Taani ko Kriya ki jaage dekhna chahti thi issliye usne team chhod diya aur Kriya ko dhundne chaligayi.

Sharon (angry, shouting): You know what?! Tum mein se koi bhi Kriya ka dost banna bhi deserve nahi karta, usne tum sab ke liye kya kuch nahi kiya aur tumne usse hi akela chhod diya.

Suddenly she starts coughing badly, Kriya immidiately orders Vishakha to get Sharon's bag. Soon she returns and blocks the gang's view while Kriya hands over an inhaler to Sharon.

Kriya: Maine kaha tha na zyaada gussa mat hona!

Sharon (whispers): Sorry.

Vishakha: Bohot drama hogaya jaldi class chalte hain, I'm sick of the atmosphere.

Both agree and head towards their class while everyone are surprised to see the bonding between Krisha, Reyam were glad that both had become friends but still were going through lots of turmoil of emotions.

Bharat: Abhi jo apun log ne dekha woh kya sach tha?

Rinni: Pinch kar ke dekho pata chal jaayega.

Aashi: Guys, Rey kahan hai?

They all start to look for Rey but are stopped by Swayam.

Swayam: Guys rehne do, he needs to be alone now. Tab tak class chalte hain I think kuch gabar zaroor hai.

They head back to their classroom only to find Vishakha and Kriya sitting at middle table of the first row and Sharon on their right side.

|| empty || || Sharon || || Kriya || || Vishakha || || empty || || empty ||

They sit at desk and soon Rey enter the class followed by the professor but none were able to concentrate as their eyes were glued on the three girl.

||student|| ||student|| ||Rinni || || Amar || ||student|| ||student||

|| Nil || || Aashi || || Swayam || || Bharat || || Neha || || Vicky ||

|| Simmi || || Sharon || || Kriya || || Vishakha || || Rey || || Taani ||

*Note: Shivam was absent so he does not about Kriya's return.

Precap: Kriya ignoring gang and Rey.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks, hope you liked the story so far. Do Comment, Share & Vote also don't forget to Follow this story so I can keep you posted but for complete story, go visit it on Wattpad. Till then keep reading other KriYaansh/ArSha FF stories. LOVE YOU ALL KRIYAANSH FANS!

@SarafWasima

ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome Start... Continue Soon...Loved It 😊

Edited by ArShiDelena - 4 years ago
SarafWasima thumbnail

All interested readers can read the story further on my Wattpad account Saathiya or should I continue it here? 😊

SarafWasima thumbnail

Chapter 3: Truth Hurts

The class bell ranged to indicated the end of the period, Swayam took it as an opportunity and went up to Kriya.

Swayam: Kriya... I think humein baat karni chahiye.

Kriya: Excuse me? Do I even know you?

Swayam: Kriya...apne sarcastic comments baad mein dena...I'm your best friend dammit!

She immediately stood up from her desk followed by others.

Kriya: Correction....tum mere best friend the Mr. Swayam Shekhawat. Ab tumhare samne woh purani Kriya nahi rahi...iss Kriya ke sirf do dost hain..Sharon & Vishakha. (pointing towards him) Aur tum!..Friend hone ka kaunsa promise nibhaya hai tumne?....Actually galti meri hi hai..mujhe wapas aana hi nahi chahiye tha.

She never intended to mean those words but it was too late to take back what she just said. Without a single eye contact, she picked up her stuff and left the class room along with ViRon. The gang saw how affected and upset Swayam was and it made them more angry at her.

Taani: Inki itni himmat...bhai se iss tarah baat karne ki!! Sahi the aap sab yeh dhoke baaz ki dhoke baaz hi rahegi.!!

Nil: Woh kabhi na badlegi..pehle Rey aur ab Swayam ko bhi hurt kiya hai...

Rey couldn't bear to see his best friend in pain, now he was super angry. He just marched out from the class which made everyone tensed.

Simmi: Yeh Rey itne gusse mein kahan jaa raha hai?

Taani: Main jaa ke dekhti hun.

Amar: Nahi Taani abhi tum tilf Twayam ke paat laho Ley ko hum dekhlenge.

Kriya who was just getting out of the girls locker room was suddenly pulled by someone and was brought in an empty classroom, it didn't take her long to guess who the person was. Even after a year she could easily feel his touch. He aggressively pinned her on the wall and she tried hard to be strong in front of him.

Kriya: Aapko sharam nahi aati!..Rejection face kar ke mann nahi bhada toh insult karwane chale aaye!

Rey: Just shut up... how dare you hun! Woh ladka jo tumhe apna best friend maanta hai usse chot pohochane ki soche bhi kaise tumne!

He was gripping her even tighter which was causing her pain.

Kriya: Rey chhodiye mujhe..Rey it's hurting!

Rey: Hurt ho rahi ho?! Feelings hai bhi tumhare andar?! Agar hai toh kyun kar rahi ho tum aisa?!

Kriya: Mujhe aapko safayi dene ki koi zaroorat nahi hai!

Rey was now frustrated and held her wrist tighter which cause her bangles to break and some pieces head entered inside her.

Kriya: Rey aap..aapni hadh paar kar rahein hain.

Rey: Tumne abhi mujhe hadh paar karna dekha hi kahan hai..

He immediately pulled out her dupatta in anger which shocked her. She never thought that Rey could go to this extant. Soon he felt a tight slap on his cheek, which made her look at the other direction, seeing Sharon she immediately hugged her. The door of the empty classroom was wide open and their loud talks were audible for the whole gang to hear them. Rey realized what he had done but the damage was already made. He received an disgusting angry glare from Sharon.

Rey: Sharon...I am sor...

Sharon (showed her palm): Itna sab kuch kar ke sorry kehne ki sochna bhi mat! You've stooped so low Mr. Reyaansh Singhania ke mujhe tumhe aapna best friend kehte hue bhi sharam aati hai.

Vishakha (disgusted): Maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ke tum aisa kuch kar sakte ho!

She and Vishakha immediately took Kriya away and Sharon gave her dupatta back not even returning a single look to Rey or gang. A guilty and frustrated Rey punched his fist hard do to which it started bleeding. The gang came near him and tried to console but he immediately hugged Swayam by waist and cried very badly.

Rey (crying): *sniff..Maine phirse sab bigaad diya...*sniff...Sharon bhi mujhe chhod ke chali gaayi.

Swayam: Rey shant ho jaa...kuch nahi bigda...sab theek ho jaayega.

Rey: *sniff...Kaise Swayam?...*sniff...she's right main bohot buda hun...*snif...woh mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi.

Swayam: Chup reh! Tu galat nahi hai Rey...situation galat hai aur tu pehle rona baandh kar kisne kehdiya tujhse ke woh tujhe maaf nahi karegi? Bachpan ki dost hai woh teri...tere bagair ek din bhi nahi guzarta uska.

Swayam hopelessly looked at the gang and by the looks they understood to leave them alone. Swayam decided to stay with Rey the night as he knew it was a difficult moment for him.

At Singhania Mansion

Rey was sitting in the balcony when Swayam entered with a first aid box, he was about to apply antiseptic cream on his hand that Rey pulled back.

Rey: Rehne de... chot khaane ki adat hogayi hai.

Swayam: Aur tere iss chot se dusron ko joh dard hota uska kya?

Rey: Aur woh dard bhi mujhe hi sehna hai...

Swayam: Agar dard dene wala galat hai toh dard sehne wala bhi galat...Rey tu jab tak usse hurt hoga toh khush nahi reh payega aur nahi hum tujhe aise dekh ke khush raheinge...tu samajh raha hai na ke main kya kehni koshish kar raha hun?

Rey (smacking his head): Saale.. itni deep deep baatein karega toh kis gadhe ko samajh nahi aayega.

Swayam smiled at his friend's joke and bandage his hand well.

Meanwhile At Rai Prakash Mansion

Kriya wasn't able to concentrate on food since they sat for dinner, all she could think of was about today's incident. Sharon and Vishakha figured what was going in her mind and decided to act to divert her mind.

Vishakha: Dude! Yeh last pudding cup meri hai!

Sharon: Tumhara naam likkha hai kya isspe? Mujhe toh kuch nahi dikh raha..so yeh mera hai!

Vishakha: Sharon I said yeh mera hai.. just give it back!

Sharon: Nahi dungi toh kya karlogi?!

Both kept on fighting over the dessert and Kriya was forced to look at her two mad friends fighting like cats.

Sharon: Kriya dekho na...yeh Vishakha kitni junglee hai.

Vishakha: Aur tum jaise koi queen Victoria ho..humph.

Kriya: Seriously guys tum dono ek pudding ke liye itna ladd rahe ho toh main hi isse khaa jaati hun.

She was about to reach for the cup that Sharon's eyes fell on Kriya's bleeding red wrist, she stopped her and started questioning her.

Sharon: Kriya..yeh chot tumhe kaise lagi?

Kriya:...

Vishakha: Dude, hum tumse kuch puch rahe hain.

Sharon: Vishakha jaldi se first aid box lao.

Sharon: Ussi ne kya hai na yeh?...Chhodungi nahi main usse!

Vishakha: Yeh lo...seriously guys agar Rey ne dobaraa aisa kya toh main uska face hi bigaad dungi.

Kriya: Guys relax...main unhe apne aap se dur rakhungi. Itni dur ke woh chah kar bhi mere paas nahi aa sakte.

The trio hugged each other and and went to back to their rooms.

At Shekhawat Mansion

*Tring Tring*

Taani: Bhai aap kahan ho? Kitni der hogayi hai aur aap abhi tak ghar nahi laute?

Swayam: Taani main Rey ke saath uske ghar par hun aaj nahi aunga.

Taani: Kyun bhai? Kya hua Rey ko? Woh theek toh hain na? Please bhai, aap unse meri baat karwaiye.

Swayam handed over the phone to Rey and went to the other room.

Rey: Haan Taani... bolo.

Taani: Hello Rey...aap...your fine na? Kuch hua toh nahi?

Rey: Taani I'm ok...main baad mein baat karta hun.

Taani: Rey par meri ba..(line disconnect)...hello Rey...huh phone cut kar diya...jabse yeh Kriya mere Rey ki life mein wapas aayi hai tabse woh mujhse dur hone lage hain. Kissi bhi tarha mujhe mere Prince Charmin ko uss Kriya se dur rakhna hoga.

Meanwhile

Both Rey & Kriya were being able to sleep, they just needed to let out their emotions through their dancing under the moonlight.

They were standing in their respective terrace and recalling all their incidents till date.

Jab jab tere paas main aaya, 

Ik sukoon mila

Jise main tha bhoolta aaya, 

Wo wajood mila

Jab aaye mausam gham ke, 

Tujhe yaad kiya

Ho  

He recalled how she had broke his heart into thousand pieces and when he broke down.

Jab sehme tanhapan se, Tujhe yaad kiya

Hmm, dil, Sambhal ja zara

Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu

Dil yahin ruk jaa zara

She was crying, wandering why her Universe-ji was playing such game with her.

Aisa kyun kar hua janu naa

Main janu naa oh oh,

Dil sambhal ja zara

Dil yahin ruk ja zara

He recalled how he used to climb up to her bedroom, how they had spent sweet talks, how he was caught by her mom.

Jis raah pe, hai ghar tera

Aksar wahan se, haan main hoon guzra

shayad yahin dil mein raha

Tu mujh ko mil jaye, Kya pata

She wasn't able to understand how her life had change so suddenly that neither she could take a step back or a step forward.  

Kya hai yeh silsala

Janu naa, Main janu naa

Dil sambhal ja zara

Dil yahin ruk ja zara

He remembered when she left how hard he tried to forget her but Taani's efforts of being Kriya always reminded him of her.

Kuch bhi nahi Jab darmayaan

Phir kyun hai dil, tere hi khwaab bunta

Chaha ki de, tujhko bhula

Par yeh bhi mumkin ho na sakaa

Kya hai yeh maamla, Janu naa

Main janu naa

Both were trying hard through their dance to forget their pain of being away from each other.

Dil sambhal ja zara

Dil yahin ruk ja zara

Dil sambhal ja zara

Both fell on their knees at the end of their dance and they were watched respectively by Swaron who were equally unhappy to see their friends like that.

Swayam immediately went out and texted the whole gang.

*BEEP*

Swayam's msg: Tomorrow morning 9 am sharp at my place...kuch important baat karni hai tum sab se.

Soon everyone agreed to join him the next day and messaged him back.

Precap: Gang thinks how to find the reason of Kriya's leave.

Hey folks, hope you liked the story so far. Do Comment, Share & Vote also don't forget to Follow this story so I can keep you posted but for complete story, go visit it on Wattpad. Till then keep reading other KriYaansh/ArSha FF stories. LOVE YOU ALL KRIYAANSH FANS!

@SarafWasima