Nazar

Mayank Tara vs Piansh

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I stopped watching the show after 15 or so episodes cause I realized that for maker, Piansh, are no characters of importance and their love story, as passionate as it could have been, it won't be able to survive all this mess makers intend to creat and I was so right. Thank God I never got attached to piansh but now I feel like I'm getting my hopes high for Mayank and Tara and I'm scared they're gonna get butchered as badly as Piansh got.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chashmish786

I stopped watching the show after 15 or so episodes cause I realized that for maker, Piansh, are no characters of importance and their love story, as passionate as it could have been, it won't be able to survive all this mess makers intend to creat and I was so right. Thank God I never got attached to piansh but now I feel like I'm getting my hopes high for Mayank and Tara and I'm scared they're gonna get butchered as badly as Piansh got.

They are. Believe me. 1000% 
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chashmish786

Depends on your preference, If you are looking only for love story in show then you will be disappointed but if you are used to weird creatures and watch shows without finding any logic in it then you can see . Not getting too attached with any couple is much needed nowdays as show can take any turn and then disappointment will be there. In Gul shows any thing can happen and Daayans will be there in show and Monalisa was, is and will remain main character in show. All other parallel tracks will be there but only focused on love story will not be there, As this show is a mixture of too many Genes.😆
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just enjoy their story for the 'short' time the attention is on them - their meeting, falling in love phase - after that it's just rinse and repeat anyway.
I stopped with PiAnsh when Naman was trying to deceive + marry her.

No genre on TV = logic ðŸ˜†. 
I'm yet to come across one that does.
But that doesn't mean characters can't have depth, background story can't be strong, main characters and support cast have to go through complete personality change to cater to the machinations and over glorification of the vamps. 

But that's all we'll get anyway😆. 

So watch for entertainment without attachment 
magicworld thumbnail
Most of the time with Nazar i had stopped watching and only survived on WU. Mainly through Naman track , trishanku lok track , EDV track Ruby Ansh marriage etc So i know the story but cant watch it . Mohana is over glorified and now one stupidity is there in show if you all can take it. Pia Daivik may be converted into a daayan by Ved😡 Cant believe it. I will again turn to WU if show is intolerable. I know they will butcher Mayank and Tara story when Mohana is back but will enjoy till then.
Originally posted by: magicalM

Most of the time with Nazar i had stopped watching and only survived on WU. Mainly through Naman track , trishanku lok track , EDV track Ruby Ansh marriage etc So i know the story but cant watch it . Mohana is over glorified and now one stupidity is there in show if you all can take it. Pia Daivik may be converted into a daayan by Ved😡 Cant believe it. I will again turn to WU if show is intolerable. I know they will butcher Mayank and Tara story when Mohana is back but will enjoy till then.

Daivik can't be converted to a Daayan. 🤣 Ved is a moron. And Mo is coming back next week. She will be resurrected in DD in this Sat-Sun episode. 
magicworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Daivik can't be converted to a Daayan. 🤣 Ved is a moron. And Mo is coming back next week. She will be resurrected in DD in this Sat-Sun episode. 

Yes Daivik cant be converted into Daayan , what Ved is planning is 🤪and I think Ved is really scarier than Mohana , Mohana atleast has a charming personality and is afraid of Durga Maa but this Ved😡. I am noticing Mayank is incapable of controlling mind of Tara. Just finding their story different than Ansh Pia . Ansh is shy but here Mayank  directly want to marry Tara and knows everything about her. Just suddenly feels very curious about their story😲
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dont keep much hopes from this serial 4 luvstory coz acc 2 director of this show supernatural shows r not 4 luvstories 

luvstory will move side by side coz mayank is more interested in demon nail & sumit said he will help rathod family with their problems ( something like that )

if by chance mayank is son of nishant & divya ( i doubt that ) with mohna returning in d show , we can see mohna v/s asuransh mayank & asuransh' s back story  as he is adopted son of panna.

yes they will show tara mayank luvstory 2 attract viewers like piansh , they will make mayank tara marry & within one week tara will be pregnant . like mayank tara 2 would be special in some way so their child 2 will be super powerful  

later asuransh will turn into a joke like DV & daivik 

mayank is already singing d song 4 marriage , khud soch lo story , maybe mayank tara have forced marriage 

i would had happy if mayank tar story had been brought in season 2 coz now nazar story is illogical ðŸ˜¡

currently ved is planning 2 make daivik pia daayan , can u  believe this 

i feel mohna will save pia coz currently mohna will be not powerful as her braid is with ved
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
I watch ITV shows without hoping and expecting anything. Nazar story is illogical from beginning only and i know This show's main heroine is Mohana only. I just want to know how they will show Mayank Tara story with Piansh have a role in it. I will keep switching between DD and Nazar and sometimes when i not feel to watch it then i will read WU . 
Originally posted by: magicalM

Yes Daivik cant be converted into Daayan , what Ved is planning is 🤪and I think Ved is really scarier than Mohana , Mohana atleast has a charming personality and is afraid of Durga Maa but this Ved😡. I am noticing Mayank is incapable of controlling mind of Tara. Just finding their story different than Ansh Pia . Ansh is shy but here Mayank  directly want to marry Tara and knows everything about her. Just suddenly feels very curious about their story😲

Pretty sure Pia will cut off the choti and Ved will become normal again tomorrow. They need that choti to resurrect Mo in DD on Saturday. 
From the clips I've seen, AA has to look into people's eyes to mind control them. Right now he is trying to scare her into marrying him. He has not used his powers. If she keeps refusing, he will use his powers then. Actually, I find him abusive and the story is a typical Gul one with forceful guy and simple quiet shy girl. There is nothing different IMO. Ansh was never shy, he was hesitant only with PL. With Pia he was the pinacle of besharmi. 😆