Marathi TV

Tula Pahate Re thread - 13

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ranguni Rangat Sarya, Ranga Majha Vegala...

****HOLI  SPECIAL****

Vikrant ani Isha chi lagna nantar chi pahili HOLI. πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ 
Nimkar have invited Saranjame for Holi celebration.
And Viku darling is super excited to celebrate holi at his sasurwadi... afterall sasurwadi is Viku favourite place..evdhe laad hotat tyache tithe πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Ok ok.. goad goad vatat asel sagla..
But wait... he is THE Vikrant Saranjame... Badalela Vikrant Saranjame...πŸ₯±
so yes plotting started.

Isha tell Jaideep and Aaisaheb that she doesnt like to play with colours.
Errr...this going against VS and Aaisaheb..😲
as Rajnandini used to love playing Holi.

But chill... aage aage dekho hota hai kya.πŸ˜†
As everyone want to prove Isha is Rajnandini. πŸ₯± So yes... tech hoil je vhyayla pahije. Apla ithe kon aikta ka.

Isha finds sari kept in cupboard and is super happy.
(Mahan aahe hi Isha... atleast ask someone whose sari is it... )

Viku chi satakli
Uff kay karava hya mansacha...hawa kay aahe hyalaπŸ₯±
Dude she is looking so pretty...but no he is busy behind his so called motiveπŸ˜•
(But then yes... ek masus ragavlyavar jastach hot distoy.. kay karnar tya mansavar avyakta prem aahe na.Tyachya sathi sagla jhelto aahot amhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

Aaisaheb and Jaideep trying to calm down Vikrant.

Aaga Isha... evdhya saris hotya na tujhya kade.
Mag ka tya Rajnandini chi sari nesli.πŸ˜•
Hadd jhali aata hya mulichi.πŸ₯±

Aale aale navroba aale baiko cha rusva ghalvayla πŸ˜†

Rusva gela Viku chya ladkya baiko cha.
Back downstairs in royal way πŸ˜³

Saranjame jungle gang going for Holi celebration at Viku chi sasurwadi πŸ˜‰

Saranjame at chawl.
There Nimkar busy doing tareef of their darling ekulta ek jawai.πŸ‘
(Nimkar pachtavnar aahat ek divas... πŸ˜†)

But Viku.. evdha tu THE VIKRANT SARANJAME.. tyat Nimkar cha ladka jawai.
Sanala Sasurwadi la yetana kon slippers ghalun yeta ka?  πŸ˜†

New team in making.. Soniya and Pushpa to find out truth of Viku chi suspense roomπŸ˜†
There Vikrant busy in his own khuraphati world.😈

Pet puja and some fun moments between family.

Aga Isha...Rupali is right.
Holi ka tyohaar and you are at chawl to play holi.. seriously?
Evdha motha saranjame villa kay kami hota... tithe kay toh dhudgus ghalaycha hota na.. πŸ˜†
ROMANCE cha " R" pan yet nahi Isha la 

Nimkar tell Saranjame about Isha doesnt like playing holi with colours.
VS back to his plotting mode. 
Karan Isha la holi nahi khelun kasa chalel. Sara aatahas Isha la Rajnandini banavnya sathi kela aahe.

Hi ekach bai aahe ji Vikrant la saral karu shakteπŸ˜†
Jai ho Pushpa ki!!
Pushpa tichya ladkya jawai var bomb phodte... Suspense room madhe kay aahe?
But VS manages to close the topic πŸ˜†
(Viku dont underestimate your sasubai... she wont spare you easily)πŸ˜‰

Isha tell Rupali that she has worn Rajnandini's sari.

Tech mhatla...
Viku ne tyachya ladkya zhende la phone kasa kela nahi.
Pyaar wali gupshup.. πŸ˜†
Hyanche premachya guj-goashti mhanje kuthlya tari plan chi taiyari...😳 
VS telling Zhende that Isha doesnt like playing holi.

Chalo... plan implementation started.

So as per Vikrant's plan to prove Isha is Rajnadini..
Vikrant applies colours to Isha.
Isha also applies him back.
" Bura na maano HOLI hai!! "

RANG premacha.. rang natyacha β€οΈ

Happy moments.. holi celebration πŸ˜›

Edited by Hetp - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Title is perfect, πŸ‘πŸΌ as always, amazing thread HetuπŸ‘β€οΈ Edited by fanraya - 5 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Hetu, fantastic edits.  Title is just perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ
Had missed your thread.

I hope by the time you make next thread our mood will be much more positive πŸ˜‰
KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...sunder thread, pics, captions and narratives too Hetu...Jiyo! Special appreciation for your positivity while making the thread among all the negativity going on in the serial...Good work!

Congratulations friends for the 13th thread...
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful thread Hetal. πŸ˜Š

Let's hope Rang Premacha, Rang Natyacha becomes true for our Visha very soon.

Hoping to see same positivity in serial during this thread itself. 
MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Maddy, @ Bold - I doubt it will be for long. Remember Isha always tells Vikrant that she gets scared when he scolds her and looks like with the kind of treatment Isha will get from Vikrant now,  there is possibility that her dreams will start soon, maybe next week. She will know the truth soon. But I was hoping it was not through RN, but looks like Isha will learn truth like that only. Or there is possibility that Paranjape calls and tells Isha, but I doubt if this will happen.

For Isha to teach lesson to Vikrant, she has to know truth on her own and no one, not even Vikrant should know about it. So dreams are best option. She will not disclose dreams to anyone so soon. Considering what Pushpa has done today, Isha will never confide in nimkars now and looking at aaisaheb's condition, Isha will not tell anything to her either. Jaideep doesn't know anything about past. So dreams will not be disclosed by Isha to anyone. 

Deepali agree with you.  If Isha has to teach lesson to Vikrant then he cannot know what she is doing.

I am irritated because, today's episode was crassic Abhijeet Garu (spelling deliberate) he shamelessly said in interview women like to see woman tortured by husband and mistreated or in danger.  This sick disgusting mentality is the cause for giving this twist in TPR.  So Vikrant can stop pretending and start misbehaving with Isha.

I read 2 new Marathi channels are going to start.  I hope the likes of this disgusting thinking writers don't find work till they change their standard and mentality both, with the competition ZM will have to face.

About Pushpa, ti koni ghari bolvayachya pan layakichi nahiye.  Even rastyavar rahnare people would have more manners and class than this woman.  Aaisaheb told her in as blunt but classy way to mind her business and not poke her nose in Vikrant's room business, she is too crass and stupid to even take the hint.

Who behaves like this in mulicha sasar?!  She even lied to Vikrant putting blame on Isha.  So he is going to get free rein to behave badly with Isha.

I hope Pushpa gets kicked out of Saranjame house and why don't they send Nimkars to some gaon till end of serial.  Isha is going to be ashamed of her mother and will never confide in them again.

Yes seems like RN will come to Isha's help, something I didn't want to see.

I wanted to see Vikrant suffer for his treatment of Isha but the way episodes are written and what might be Vikrant Isha relationship like I am not enjoying this. Somehow with Abhijeet Garu touch everything ends up becoming crass disgusting and Tamasha.

Charu-Deu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I think Paranjape has kept quite because he is afraid of VS & Zende & he will play along with them until he gets an oppprtunity to speak with AS.
 Does Myra knows the truth about Gaja Patil ? I think yes . Her expressions today shown her to be in puzzle when she hears about Gaja Patil . That was  not her regular look at Eashaa . 😊  Edited by Charu-Deu - 5 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail
Deepali office people won't know the reason for Aaisaheb Ill health.  So Paranjape will be very hesitant to tell Aaisaheb anything with her health condition.
Remember Paranjape doesn't know fraud was done by Gaja Patil, Vikrant kept name hidden.  So Paranjape might think Isha somehow found name in old files so asked.

Gaja Patil is bit common name and Vikrant is known as VS for so long and he is ok.
Paranjape might have asked Isha but she won't go to office now.

I think Aaisaheb will recover soon, remember the photo Hetal had shared?  Aaisaheb doing Pooja and Jogwabai there. 

Vikrant will tell Aaisaheb it was another man and since fraudster is arrested she will believe it was someone different.
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Originally posted by dipalimanish

Maddy, @ Bold - I doubt it will be for long. Remember Isha always tells Vikrant that she gets scared when he scolds her and looks like with the kind of treatment Isha will get from Vikrant now,  there is possibility that her dreams will start soon, maybe next week. She will know the truth soon. But I was hoping it was not through RN, but looks like Isha will learn truth like that only. Or there is possibility that Paranjape calls and tells Isha, but I doubt if this will happen.

For Isha to teach lesson to Vikrant, she has to know truth on her own and no one, not even Vikrant should know about it. So dreams are best option. She will not disclose dreams to anyone so soon. Considering what Pushpa has done today, Isha will never confide in nimkars now and looking at aaisaheb's condition, Isha will not tell anything to her either. Jaideep doesn't know anything about past. So dreams will not be disclosed by Isha to anyone. 

Deepali agree with you.  If Isha has to teach lesson to Vikrant then he cannot know what she is doing.

I am irritated because, today's episode was crassic Abhijeet Garu (spelling deliberate) he shamelessly said in interview women like to see woman tortured by husband and mistreated or in danger.  This sick disgusting mentality is the cause for giving this twist in TPR.  So Vikrant can stop pretending and start misbehaving with Isha.

I read 2 new Marathi channels are going to start.  I hope the likes of this disgusting thinking writers don't find work till they change their standard and mentality both, with the competition ZM will have to face.

About Pushpa, ti koni ghari bolvayachya pan layakichi nahiye.  Even rastyavar rahnare people would have more manners and class than this woman.  Aaisaheb told her in as blunt but classy way to mind her business and not poke her nose in Vikrant's room business, she is too crass and stupid to even take the hint.

Who behaves like this in mulicha sasar?!  She even lied to Vikrant putting blame on Isha.  So he is going to get free rein to behave badly with Isha.

I hope Pushpa gets kicked out of Saranjame house and why don't they send Nimkars to some gaon till end of serial.  Isha is going to be ashamed of her mother and will never confide in them again.

Yes seems like RN will come to Isha's help, something I didn't want to see.

I wanted to see Vikrant suffer for his treatment of Isha but the way episodes are written and what might be Vikrant Isha relationship like I am not enjoying this. Somehow with Abhijeet Garu touch everything ends up becoming crass disgusting and Tamasha.

Maddy,  thanks for copying this, I was not able to. 

@ Bold - Very true. But it's possible for Isha to overhear Vikrant n Z talking about all this and especially her and know truth. I mentioned this in last thread. 

Don't worry, Vikrant is going to pay for what he has done till now, he will suffer surely. 

But like you, I also wanted him to realise his feelings for Isha and then learn that she is RN reincarnation. I really don't want him to accept her because she has RN connection because then Isha will never be sure if he has real feelings for her or just bluffing again for property. 
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Upcoming episode spoiler pic..

Isha in new red dress..
Also Aaisaheb in background sitting in front of devi idol which Jogwa bai carries.

Edited by Hetp - 5 years ago