Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Mahi ðŸ¤— yes, it has been really long time. How are you ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Khushbooloves

Hello Mahi ðŸ¤— yes, it has been really long time. How are you ???

I'm great great! How are you?

Suruchi and Padma and I are in Patiala Babes forum. That show is something else! <3

Missing our LTs and gang.

Are you watching Sanjeevani?

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I'm great great! How are you?

Suruchi and Padma and I are in Patiala Babes forum. That show is something else! <3

Missing our LTs and gang.

Are you watching Sanjeevani?

I am good too. I watch Patiala babes and Sanjeevani but not regularly. I visit Patiala babes forum sometimes as a silent reader and your, padma and suruchi's post ðŸ¤—

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

I am good too. I watch Patiala babes and Sanjeevani but not regularly. I visit Patiala babes forum sometimes as a silent reader and your, Padma and Suruchi's post ðŸ¤—

Awww, I'd love to hear your views as well.

Raijeera thumbnail

Awww, I'd love to hear your views as well.

I totally love Patiala babes. They changed the timings so I am not able to watch it on time but this show has only positive vibes and I enjoy it. Sanjeevani will take a bit time may be to grow up well in coming weeks. Namit is delicious ðŸ˜‰ Surbhi is fine too.. how do you find Sanjeevani???

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

I totally love Patiala babes. They changed the timings so I am not able to watch it on time but this show has only positive vibes and I enjoy it. Sanjeevani will take a bit time may be to grow up well in coming weeks. Namit is delicious ðŸ˜‰ Surbhi is fine too.. how do you find Sanjeevani???

I don't watch Sanjeevni. Only watch promos

Raijeera thumbnail

Guys how to upload photos???

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Don't use old codes for anything.

Copy the link of the image.

Click on the small image icon in the message box > paste the image URL in the URL field > click OK and you're done!

Raijeera thumbnail

Don't use old codes for anything.

Copy the link of the image.

Click on the small image icon in the message box > paste the image URL in the URL field > click OK and you're done!

Thank you So much Mahi ðŸ¤—I tried and it worked ,. I am so happy ðŸ¥³