Kuhi or whatever is annoying

Posted: 5 years ago
Kuhu is a mean brat and what does she keep saying her family?!

She is an illegitimate child too you know so she isn't technically their family too and I really hope someone brings that up to her face and lets see her bully Mishti after that! :)

Oh and when I said illegitimate, I am not saying that makes her any less a Maheshwari since she has been bestowed with a good motherly figure. But it must have made her a lot more understanding if not compassionate.

Edited by RapChick101 - 5 years ago
I don't she can bully mishti easily.
Mishti isn't exactly a demure Lamb and I really like that
Originally posted by adyaa

I don't she can bully mishti easily.
Mishti isn't exactly a demure Lamb and I really like that

That's not the point.

Mishti doesnt get bullied but Kuhu does bully her.
My concern is with Kuhu's character, not Mishti's.

Mishti is fabulous right now.
Originally posted by RapChick101

That's not the point.

Mishti doesnt get bullied but Kuhu does bully her.
My concern is with Kuhu's character, not Mishti's.

Mishti is fabulous right now.

Yes! Really liking mishti so much. She doesn't cower to kuhu's intimidating and insulting attempts at putting her down and gives it back to her face with similar attitude and is equally competetive with her without acting insecure and petty the way kuhu is. Either way, I do like the actress playing kuhu despite not liking the character itself, but they need to get rid of that hideous nose ring she's wearing. 🤢 
Originally posted by sammy17

Yes! Really liking mishti so much. She doesn't cower to kuhu's intimidating and insulting attempts at putting her down and gives it back to her face with similar attitude and is equally competetive with her without acting insecure and petty the way kuhu is. Either way, I do like the actress playing kuhu despite not liking the character itself, but they need to get rid of that hideous nose ring she's wearing. 🤢 

Yeah thankfully Mishti isn't acting sore but is so positive! :DDD
The actress playing Kuhu, is lovely but yeah they should loose the nose ring. Makes her look weird af😆
Kuhu is my least liked character so far
I even prefer Abeers mother over Kuhu, her presence annoys me, she isn't that great of an actress ( no offense but her acting skills are limited imo), her nose ring looks weird af

They should really rethink their decision of pairing up Kuhu and Kunal because they look hideous.

Originally posted by smol-bean

I even prefer Abeers mother over Kuhu, her presence annoys me, she isn't that great of an actress ( no offense but her acting skills are limited imo), her nose ring looks weird af

They should really rethink their decision of pairing up Kuhu and Kunal because they look hideous.

@bold: OMGGG No! Please no. I am liking Kunal so far and also he is hawt af☺️

Originally posted by smol-bean

Unfortunately it already seems it's going to be kunal-kuhu. 
And that sucks :/

Kunal is looks so goood and also I love how he balances stuff! Kuhu is...is just flamboyant.
^ I know right 
I think they're taking the Sath Nibhana Saathiya route.
Gopi and Rashi , sisters , Rashi was jealous of Gopi , Gopi was the adarsh bahu and all.

And same I am loving Kunal so far , I really hope they bring back Kunal's ex ( the one Abeer was talking about when he said his mom was the reason they broke up , Kunal used to be happy with her ? ) 
Kuhu is annoying !

PS : Even their names sound siblingish ( Kunal-Kuhu ) 🤣
Edited by smol-bean - 5 years ago