My two cents about this show

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So, I haven't seen the first season (but I did educate myself enough to know what went down) so I'm seeing this season with a completely different lens. 
Here's what I think about this entire triangle/quadrilateral/whatever geometric shape they are aiming for :

I think if you go to the depths of their about-to-be-stringy relationships, you will see things that very common in today's generation (me being a 22 year old victim of some of those  things) :

Veer. So, guys like him are extremely docile and sweet and cute. All cool. But when you bring someone like Mishti into the equation, things start changing a bit (and by bit, I mean A LOT!) 

She doesn't seem comfortable(?) around him and by that I mean, there's no disagreements or even any deep talk or the...I don't know how to describe it. It just seems very superficial because if I can't be myself around someone and if that person doesn't even know me, the real me, do I really want to be with them? She literally said that she's "settling" for him because he's her safest bet. That's where the problem lies. Their relationship isn't perfect at all (ironic to how Mishti loves everything perfect) and the sad thing is, he doesn't stimulate her personality the way she needs it to (something that Ruhaan does without even batting an eye) and THAT makes me think, is she in love with the idea of Veer being this "perfect" guy for her or is she in love with him?

It's probably too soon to say this but I think she's just in love with the idea of him. I'm not saying that she doesn't admire him or care about him because she does but she's not "in love" per say, which is why Ruhaan grabs her attention so much (specially with the "hate" πŸ˜†)

I think it'll be interesting to see what happens because for now, Veer is in a one sided relationship and Mishti is way too confused. 

Also, love isn't just commitment because without love, you can't stay committed to someone. You will keep searching for your heart's desire, if not consciously, then definitely subconsciously. 

P.S. I'm new to this forum and...Hi guys πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hii Dear..What a dhamkedaar entry with a straight to the point post πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰.Welcome to the forumπŸ€— Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Yeah that's what pointed out here many times ..Mishti isn't her real self whenever she is with Veer that's why many of us want MisHaan to happen soonπŸ˜‰
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From morning the forum has so many new people joining the show nd second well analysed post I get to read..
You have made your entry memorable ..Keep writing ..And Welcome to this forum

Regarding Veer , she loves the way he loves her. He is  trust worthy and she believes that she will never face a heart break like Mauli with Veer. Veer has given her the assurance she is expecting .. Veer's failure lies exactly in the point as you say , he seems to love the illusion of perfectionist Mishti .. He is not in love or may be he doesn't know that the Mishti he is getting married to is a totally different person who is hiding her scars , imperfections and fears of the past .
Even Veer is in love with the people pleaser Mishti and Ruhaan is falling for the insecured and imperfect Mishti 

You have nailed the Ruhaan Mishti part .. πŸ‘
Edited by Nandy141 - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandy141

From morning the forum has so many new people nd second well analysed post I get to read..

Regarding Veer , she loves the way he loves her. He is  trust worthy and she believes that she will never face a heart break like Mauli with Veer. Veer has given her the assurance she is expecting .. Veer's failure lies exactly in the point as you say , he seems to love the illusion of perfectionist Mishti .. He is not in love or may be he doesn't know that the Mishti he is getting married to is a totally different person who is hiding her scars , imperfections and fears of the past .
Even Veer is in love with the people pleaser Mishti and Ruhaan is falling for the insecured and imperfect Mishti 

Awww Nandy..One more praiseworthy post from youπŸ˜‰
Nandy141 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

Awww Nandy..One more praiseworthy post from you πŸ˜‰

That's because u are kind enough to praise everyone's post πŸ˜ƒ
pranurosid thumbnail

That's because u are kind enough to praise everyone's post  πŸ˜ƒ

Rulaayegi kya mujheπŸ˜­πŸ˜‰
Nandy141 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

Rulaayegi kya mujhe πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰

Awwwβ­οΈπŸ€—
pranurosid thumbnail

Awww β­οΈπŸ€—

πŸ€—β€οΈ
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

From morning the forum has so many new people joining the show nd second well analysed post I get to read..

I completely agree with your post 
The time real Mishti came in front in cafe in for micro sec he was somewhat shocked and questioned tum irritate kyu ho rahi ho
And she did 180 flip and converted to docile goody goody mishty

I think that when Veer will see the fierce misthi he wont be able to love her like he does now .
Mujhe tu. Lagta hai kahi bhaag hi na jaye 

On the other side is Ruhaan he doesnt even have normal conversation with her but more than sweet Mishti enjoys that ladaki Mishti who isnt scared to challenge him and admires her more 
I think when Mishti will talk sweetly to Ruhaan bechaara daar jayega 

πŸ˜†